TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Warriors: Snow, Sun, and Grass by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I do not own anything =] I give my friend half the credit because she came up with some of these names XD

Snowclan warriors have think fur that keeps them warm durring the winter. They live higher in the mountains in a crater that formed long ago. Most Snowclan warriors have whitish-grey fur and take good care to make sure no one comes onto there territory. They hunt snowrabbits and voles. There ancesters are Snow Lepords.

Sunclan warriors have brighter pelts like red, orange, and tan and are thin. In the winter, many of them take cover in the clearing surrounded by large boulders and trees. Most of the time they hunt fish, squirrels and maybe a few rabbits once in a while. On the rocks, when the day is warm, almost all of them can be found on them. Most of there ansesters where lions or tigers.

Forestclan warriors live in the trees and have normal colored pelts like brown, tan, black, dark grey, spotted, and striped. They hunt squirrels and many other little animals that can climb trees. There camp is located at the heart of there terretory in a curve in the ground. There cat ansesters are chetahs.

Snow, Shadow, and Grass

In the stillness of the night, many cats had gathered around a light blue pool with many different colored fish swimming around. Every cat watched as three cats ontop of the flat rock in the middle looked down into the pool.

“Quietstar,” A greyish white she cat meowed. “Is it true? Do we believe that the pool says?”

“Yes Featherstar.” A tourtishsell tom cat meowed. “Larchstar, what do you think?”

A white tomcat with blackpaws and wide, green eyes looked up from the pool and nodded. “Cats of Starclan,” he called out. “The Stone Pool has chosen the three who will stop the coming danger!”

“Who is it?!” A flaming orange she cat meowed. “Who will stop it?”

Featherstar looked up from the pool, eyes filled with sorrow. “See foryourselves.” She meowed sadly.

The cats all moved forward in silence and glanced into the pool. “Impossible!” a black tom cat with a white muzzle and underbelly called from where he was standing. “These three kits are going to save these clans!?”

Larchstar glared at him. “Ricepebble,” he said. “Anything is possible in any clan.”

Ricepebble dipped his head apolegeticly. “I almost forgot…”

Quietstar still looked into the pool, watching as the fish swam around. Suddenly, he lifted his head, sorrow also filled his eyes. “I’m afraid we have to agree with there choice…” he rasped. “Of all the cats, they chose them.”

“But they are kits!” A flame colored tom meowed in protest. “How do you expect them to stop that up coming danger when they are only a few sunrises old and one isn’t even born yet?”

“I aggree with Sunstep.” The orange she cat meowed. “My brother has always been loyal to his clan; he knows as much as a leader. Exactly how will the three kits do it?”

“Lightfeather,” Featherstar meowed. “The danger will not come for many, many more moons. There is still time.”

Larchstar, Featherstar, and Quietstar all jumped off the rock and landed next to eachother on the soft sand surrounding the pool.

“Danger is coming…” Quietstar began.

“And the only ones who can stop it….” Featherstar continued.

“Are the kits in the pool.” Larchstar finished with a sad sigh.

Ricepebble continued to stare into the pool. The fish kept swimming around, making different patterns at the same time. One patter was a white she kit with dark, mischievious blue eyes. The second one showed a tom kit with emerald eyes and pure black fur the color of a starless night. The third and final kit had forest green eyes and brown fur.
-----------------

Icekit waved her tail as she watched her mother Winterheart pad out of the Snowclan camp. Snow was gently falling from the sky and Swiftstar needed every warrior out to hunt; that ment Icekit could no longer play with Winterheart for a while. Her father, Cedarclaw had been in the medicen den for the past few sunrises.

She sat there, watching things that where going on in the camp. Crescentstar was over by the nursery. He was scooping up mud and putting pawfulls of it in the holes that appeared durring the windy night. Icekit lifted her head and opened her mouth. Snow fell into her mouth and melted after a few moments.

“Icekit!” A small grey tomkit squealed and ran up to Icekit. He was much smaller then her, but Icekit was almost ready to become an apprentice. “Will you play with me?”

Icekit laughed quietly at the yunger kits voice. “Alright.” She meowed. “Do you want to go Wolfkit?”

Wolfkit nodded and ran over to the freshkill pile. When he got there, he said hello to Whisperscar and began to pad back to Icekit with a mouse dangling in his jaws. “Let’s play catch!” he mewed and dropped it at his paws.

Icekit watched the mute warrior pad away, the depressed look permanantly stayed. When she was able to come out of the nursery, the first cat she met was Whisperscar. Whisperscar looked at Icekit and blinked his greeting, then continued off towards the elders den with a few mice hanging from there tails.

“Okay,” Icekit said and stood up. She unsheithed her claws and threw the piece of freshkill into the air and batted it towards Wolfkit who was now halfway across camp. Wolfkit jumped into the air and caught it with his teeth, soon landing on the ground. He threw it back to Icekit just as Crescentstar began to pad up to them. Crescentstar broke into a run and jumped to catch the mouse.

“Cool!” Icekit and Wolfkit squealed in unison. Crescentstar set the mouse on the ground and laughed.

“Just having some fun.” He said and pushed it back to Icekit. The mouse soon became wet with melted snow. “You two should eat before it freezes. Prey is scarce at the moment.”

“Yes Crescentstar!” Wolfkit mewed and crouched down to take a bite out of the mouse.

“Crescentstar!” A silvery grey she cat meowed. She had the same fur and eye color (amber) as Crescentstar just with a white muzzle. “I need to speak with you!”

Crescentstar looked at the two eating apprentices and nodded. “Alright Sparkleherb.” He meowed and walked off to the medecin cats den with his daughter.

When the two got to the warm den, Sparkleherb began to talk. “I have…news.” She said. “While I was out seeing if any herbs had survived durring the few days of leaf-bare, something happened. The snow…it changed to dark blue…like the color of the sky durring New-leaf.”

Crescentstar tensed. “What…What do you think it means?” he asked. “I know snow can’t just change color randomly like that.”

Sparkleherb looked at the ground. “I-I don’t now.” She said. “Do you wan’t me to wait for another sign?”

“Yes, Sparkleherb.” Crescentstar meowed and stood up. He padded out of the den and looked around. Rayfur, Dawnstep, Skqueakpaw, Wolfkit, Icekit, Lifescar, Whisperscar, Boneheart, and Frostclaw where all in the center; talking.

Sparkleherb watched her father walk out of the den and padded over to one of the moss nests by the small stream that ran through the den. “Cedarclaw,” she meowed and pressed her nose up to Cedarclaw’s body. “Cedarclaw!” The reddish warrior’s body was cold as snow and he wasn’t breathing. “Oh Cedarclaw…May you live well in Starclan.”

She sadly walked out of the den. When she did, every cat turned to Sparkleherb to see what she was doing. “Cats of Snowclan,” Sparkleherb began. “Cedarclaw…Cedarclaw has passed on to Starclan!” Nothing could hide the sadness in her voice.

The second she said that, Icekit’s eyes grew wide. “What!?” she squealed. “S-Sparkleherb…y-you’re kidding…right?” Sparkleherb walked up to Icekit and put her tail on the white kits head.

“I’m sorry…” She meowed. “I did all I could…But his time is up…” Icekit felt as is she shrank under the gazes of other cats. They all walked over- even Crescentstar- and sat around her. Icekit pressed her body against Sparkleherbs. Sparkleherb decided to take Icekit to her den and use Thyme to calm her down.

-----
Darkkit pressed himself closer to Heartflower. The red she cat licked his head and watched her two kits play around. Littlekit and Brightkit tackled eachother in flying tackles and rolled into the wall together.

“Hey…!” Littlekit squeaked. Brightkit was squashing him against the ground. She laughed and got off her brother.

“Sorry…LITTLEkit.” Brightkit teased.

“Oh be nice.” Heartflower told Brightkit. “Your brother is smaller then you.”

Darkkit sighed and put his paws over his nose and tried to sleep. He had only been in the clan for a few sunrises. For many days, Darkkit had been wandering around the forest covered from head to paw in unmelted snow when Robinstar had found him. Because of his black pelt, they named him Darkkit.

Heartflower’s mate, Duskclaw, walked in with a few pieces of fresh kill. Suddenly he was tackled over in two flying tackles and was also pushed against the wall. “Hey,” Duskclaw laughed. “Not fair- I wasn’t looking!”

“That’s what a good warrior is good at!” Littlepaw mewed.

“I guess you’re right.” Duskclaw meowed. “You are going to be a good warrior.” He stood up and walked over to Heartflower. The two touched noses and he dropped the two scrawny mice on the floor for Darkkit and Heartflower. “It’s all that I could find.”

“Thankyou.” Heartflower mowed and pushed one over to Darkkit. “You can have the bigger ones.”

“Hey!” Littlekit mewed. “How come they get some and we don’t!?” He ran up and skidded to a halt next to Duskclaw. Brightkit lept over Littlekit and landed infront of him.
“Yeah, how come?”

Duskclaw laughed quietly and said, “Darkkit it the youngest and you two can survive for a while until more prey comes. Untill then, the queens, Darkkit, and Elders get fed first.”

Littlekit and Brightkit’s ears drooped. “Aww…” they said in unison. The two greyish and redish cats looked at eachother.

“Don’t worry…” Darkkit mumbled. “I’m not that hungrey…they can share it.” He pushed the mouse towards the two older kits. Heartflower nodded to them and they began to eat it in small bites.

While the two where eating, Robinstar padded into the nursery. His fur was brown with redish paws, underbelly, and muzzle. “Dewpool would like to see Darkkit.” He meowed. “Darkkit, come with me.”

Darkkit stood up and padded over to Robinstar. His flicked his tail and the two went out of the den together. “Where are we going?” Darkkit asked.

“Dewpool, the medicine cat.” Robinstar replied. Darkkit instantly became confused but decided not to say anything else. When they got to the medicine cats den, Robinstar called out, “Dewpool!”

A reddish she cat with blackish flecks came out of the fallen tree and looked around. “Who said that?” she snapped. “Is it Robbinstar?”

Robinstar and Darkkit walked out from behind a bush. “Sorry, Dewpool” Robinstar meowed. “Wrong entrance.”

Dewpool sighed and went back into the tree. “Come in come in!” she snapped. “I need Darkkit now!”

Darkkit looked at Robinstar and then padded into the medicine den. When he entered, different scents almost overwhelmed him. Dewpool called him over and soon began to circle around him. She rested her tail on his head, flicked his nose with her tail, jabbed his side, and gave him a ton of bad tasting herbs.

“Are…we done?” Darkkit caughed. He had just eaten something good tasting; but that was probably for his cold.

“Yes,” Dewpool meowed. “But I need you to do one more thing…Can you tell me where you came from?”

“Let all cats old enough to travle outside the camp join us for a Clan meeting!”

Dewpool and Darkkit looked at eachother. “You can watch from the entrance. Sunning Rock is in eye line.” Dewpool meowed and sprited out of the den. Darkkit padded over to the entrance and wrapped his tail around his paws.

“Littlepaw,” Darkkit saw Robinstar say. “Your menter will be Fishleaf!” Littlekit- now Littlepaw- ran over to a tan colored cat and the two touched noses.

“Brightpaw!” Robin star continued. The little redish she cat looked up. “Your mentor will be Riverclaw!” Brightpaw jumped up and turned around. She ran over to Riverclaw and they touched noses.

“Brightpaw! Littlepaw!” A small, orange she kit and her brother chanted.

Darkkit sighed and went back into the den.
---
The third prophecised cat will come in soon ^^