TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Legacy Of Gods by MareDreamReaper

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer I can't draw.
A four year old Naruto was walking through the village. As he was walking he noticed all the glares that were being sent his way. He mostly ignored them it has always been like that. They glare, they whisper, and the occasional broken bottle thrown his way.

Today he was walking to see his friend Hinata. Every time he went to see her he had to sneak in since the men with the white eyes wouldn't let him in. After he climbed the wall and hopped over it we sat waiting in the place that they usually meet.

"Hmm she usually is here five minutes before I am," Naruto said to himself. Right after he said that he saw a man running with what seemed to be a burlap sack. Naruto noticed that the sack was moving and screaming out. Naruto couldn't really understand what was being said but one thing was heard.

"Help!" The thing within the sack yelled. Naruto had been around that voice enough to know who was in the sack.

'Hinata' Naruto thought as he started to run toward the man. "Let her go!" he yelled as he tried to kick the man. The man was amused this kid was trying to attack him. He just dropped the sack and caught the kick.

"Kid do you think you could defeat me." The man said as he started to do handsigns. "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)" He called out as a lightning bolt ran from his hands and hit Naruto.

When the lightning coursed through his body Naruto cried out in pain. "Do you want me to help you," a voice said to Naruto.

Naruto feeling desperate and wanting to help is only friend cried out, "Yes." The first thing Naruto noticed is that a ton of red chakra surrounded him. The man not knowing what was going on charged Naruto. When he got in range the chakra acted on his own and pierced the man through his heart. When the man fell to the ground the chakra vanished and Naruto fell to the ground and fell unconscious from the strain of using the Kyuubi's chakra. Hinata came out of the sack and after seeing the dead body fainted.

About ten minutes later the Hokage and a full squadron of Anbu came to the scene. The village council came also. Sarutobi looked around and saw the dead cloud ninja and Naruto and Hinata on the ground. "What happened here," He said to himself.

Danzo stepped forward to make himself known. "Isn't it obvious Hokage-Sama the demon brat kidnapped the Hyuga heir and the cloud ambassador saw this and tried to help. When the demon saw he could get in his way he attacked and killed him. I also bet as he was falling he managed to knock him out." Danzo said while smirking thinking he had won.

"Well Danzo there are a few things wrong with that. One I did a small fingerprint scan Jutsu on the bag and the only fingerprints on there is the ambassador. Two I saw the whole event on my crystal ball and Naruto defended Hinata and killed the ambassador." Sarutobi said as he bent down and picked up Naruto.

Right after that Hiashi and a group of branch Hyuga appeared on the scene. "Hokage-Sama is right we saw the whole thing using our Byakugan. Now if you will excuse me," He said as he bent down to pick up his daughter.

Danzo was surprised that his plan failed. "Well I still demand there be a council meeting over the matter." Danzo said since he couldn't do any more.

"Yes the meeting shall me held in thirty minutes," Sarutobi said as he started to walk away. 'Ah I'm getting too old for this shit' he thought to himself.
Chapter end notes: I will update once I see 5 good reviews. Flames don't count. Constructive Criticism does.