TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sakuras walks. by Xx_sakura_blossom_xX

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My first fanfic, so please review.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Nobody was more shocked than Naruto when Sakura left Konoha and joined the Akatsuki.
although she had become rather cold and standofish the past 3 years he never in his wildest nightmare would have believed that the pink haired kunoichi would do an aniken over to the dark side.

The reason for her treachery was Itachi Uchiha, Sakura had been secretly meeting with said raven haired man for three years.
the un-explained dissaperences, the dreamy stares out the window, and the walks . . . countless walks . . every thing made sense now . . . she was in love with Itachi.

Naruto was the unfortunate soul who uncovered this secret, he had become suspicous and decided to follow Sakura on one of her "walks", the blond was surprised to see her scale the outer wall and into the forest beyond.
he saw her pick up speed once she was out of the confines of the village till she was hurtling through the trees at breakneck speed naruto nearly tripped and felll more than once trying to match her pace and stay undiscovered.

All of a sudden she stopped when she reached a small clearing, so abruptly that Naruto didnt notice before he almost crashed into her.
he righted himself and crouched low behind a tree, it was the perfect vantage point. he could see every angle of the clearing without being seen himself.

Even with his exeptional sight and hearing not to mention his fortunate hiding spot, he didnt notice the cloaked figure glide into the clearing until it was to late, the figure was a graceful black haired man with onyx eyes and pale skin, at a second glace he knew it to be Itachi Uchiha, he wanted to cry out to Sakura, to warn her but his instincts told him to keep quite and watch.

Sakura didnt seem frightened by the Uchihas sudden apperance, to the contrary she was elated her expressive emerald eyes lit up as she ran towards the stoic faced man.
Itachi met her half way and much to Narutos horrror and surprise, lifted Sakura off her feet and captured her lips with his,
Sakura wound her arms around his neck and pulled herself loser to his embrace.
"Itachi" she breathed buring her face in his neck as she broke away from the kiss.
"im here Sakura" Itachi said, his tone softer and more tender that Naruto would have believed possible.

"I cant stay away anymore" Sakura cryed looking deep into his eyes " Its killing me Itachi , I . .I . . I love you"
Itachi looked shocked for a moment then his eyes became warm, " and I love you, my precious little blossom, I dont want to let you go" and as if to prove his point Itachi pulled her even closer.

"Then dont" Sakura chalenged, pulling of her Konoha headband and shaking out her pink hair, " If you wont take me with you this time then I will follow you, from this moment on I am no longer a Konoha ninja. I pledge my aliance to you and only you!"

Naruto gasped, and moved back away from the scene. he couldnt believe it, Sakura, the beautiful, and intelligent object of his affections was disowning the leaf village and turning her back on it. On him. And all for Saskues emotionless dick of a brother.

Still he knew what he would do, a part of him still loved Sakura and as much as it killed him , Naruto knew that stopping her from going with Itachi would only make her misreble,
so he silently turned around and walked back to Konoha, in the morning when news of Sakuras dissaperance spread through the village he pretended to be as shocked as the rest of them. Silently wishing sakura luck in the path she had chosen.
Chapter end notes: one of my fav couples are sakuita, hope you all liked it too!!