TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mermaid Ninja Korina by PrincessHanon

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Okay, this adds to the warning: dark/rape/torture/mild language. I don't own Naruto.
Chapter notes: Wearing a black shirt like tho Hinata wears under her jacket, black pants, ninja sandals like Garra's, and stylin' black long scene hair with deep blue and hot pink highlights and hazel green eyes, Rina arrives to her village of birth after being kidnapped, Kohona.
She tighten her black headband she sports around her neck, fixing her vest and glove's like Kakashi-sensei's. Before going through the village gate, she was met by Tsunade-sama and Shizume-sama, TonTon-chan in between them.
"Hashabi Korina, welcome back" Tsunade-chan said. "Shizume-chan looked the Jonin over. "Lady Tsunade-chan, she has cuts, bruises and scars" Shizume-chan said in shock.
"I'll go see the hospital then. We can start my coming back party after I'm checked" Rina said.

Later that day, the village crowed in front of Lady Hokage's place. Tsunade and Rina stood the the railing at the top. "After four years, on of our most respectful ninja has finally returned" Tsunade proclamied. Everyone cheered.
Iruka-chan smiled. Seeing one of his best friends come back excited him. Once the crowd settled, Rina spoke. "I am proud of finally being home. But there's something I must say. During my stay with Orochimaru, he turned me into a monster-a mermaid" Rina said. Gasps and murmurs where heard throughout the crowd.
"Damn outcast!" someone yelled.Soon, most of the village wanted Rina out. "If you guys know what I've been through, you wouldn't act like this!" Rina shouted. She ran off until she got deep into an alley.