TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Raven's Tears by ravenoftheshadows12

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
- Fri. Sept. 13. 07 10:35 Diary Entry 1
The end isn't nearly as scary as i thought it was. It is like everything melts away and you don't have a care but unfortunallty i was brought back or recestitated as you humans call it. They had to ruin everything thinking it was a sucide even though i am not human and can't truly die. Wow that is frustrating every single time they do it. They must be getting sick of seeing me here at this hospital. Well they will see me here every time until they leave me be. See my type of demon ,for that is what i partially am, has different forms and every few months i must shed my old form and take a new one and as it happens i like to take human forms and join a different family in a different area because if i stayed every one would want to see the freak and scientists would want to poke and prod me. Uggh just thinking about it makes me sick......Oops i forgot to tell you my name.
I am Raven, daughter of the demon Crag and daughter of the goddess Sera'Sai. I don't usally write down my "exploits" per say i usually keep them in memory spheres my mother has gotten for me every 15 years I am a Faren or halfbreed. Woopy for me i wasn't to happy to have a present parcel package thingy on my desk when i woke up cause my brothers tend to leave VERY gruesome things like one time they left a goat heart and they said it was a human heart and that they thought i might be hungry. Typical morons if you ask me.
My brothers aren't very social with me for the most part. Laren is the oldest and the slightly smarter of the two dimwits. He is very bright but my father doesn't care because Laren is one of the strongest fighters in father's domain. My baby brother Otun is very sweet when he wants to be. He doesn't like to fight but likes to pull pranks on me and many others. See they are not half bad and they are really smart but when they are toghether they act like total dimwits hence the reason i call them dimwits.
Ok now that you know my history i better speed up to a little before now. I am currently living with an up tight kinda of couple that has wanted a child for a while and it just so happens that i needed a place to crash. So i appeared as a 10 year old little girl who had lost both parents and was looking for a place to stay. Cha ching! I was so in and the woman got all weepy and said she had to call her husband and the Social Services to see if she could adopt me and yaddah, yaddah, yaddah etc. She asked me my name and i said Sally Ann and she thought that was so adorable.
So my new life began as a rich couples perfect daughter. I had everything like , pretty dresses, jewlry,dolls,hats and more since i was their only daughter. I went to the best school and i had many extra studies were my "parents" found out i was a musical genius. I could play a variety of instruments with very little instruction my teachers said. I mostly liked sad depressing songs with a hint of discord. My parents were so proud of me except they wanted me to play things a little more happy. They were really starting to grow on me yeah know but when my time came for my changing of forms they started getting really clingy because i started to become reclusive, depressed even aggresive towards them so i could retain my human form for a little while longer.
My demon side can only hold this form for 6 months but it is a real strain to hold it for longer than three with so much emotion that humans make you feel, for emotions make it even harder to hold a form. You have to be a lot older than me to hold the forms taken for longer than the 6 months I can hold my form. Which leads me to my real age.... yay.
I am 700 years old this year.... yipee for me! but I am just a babe compaired to the oldies in the demon realm. Laren is 1000 years old and the baby of the family Otun, is only 500. We are definately a long lived breed. So, enough about me , even though that is the reason you are reading this.
I think i should get back to the problem at hand, I can't change my form!! See I tried killing myself, for that is the only way to change forms, by slitting my wrists but my "mom" walked in just as i finished slitting my wrists. All i heard was "Honey, no, just hold on i will call 911 just hold on!" and feet scrambling to the phone, then nothing.
Thinking i was dead i opened my eyes and guess what i saw? A freaking docter putting bandges on my wrists then nothing.... again.
Finally after what seems like forever i opened my eyes and i saw i was in a hospital bed and my "parents" were crying and cooing to me... more specfically my "mom".
She was like a fire hydrant. You would think i was dead or something by the way she was sobbing, oh wait yeah i forgot i was trying to die! Geez I know she wanted kids and that she was scared of me dying but god get real, it happens. That is the exact reason i am so glad i am not half human, they are so emotional and easily killed, you know it just ain't a good combo at all.
Ok so back to the dumb hospital room where i was subject to questions from my "parents": why did i do it?, how i could leave them?, was it them that drove me to this act of sucide? and when i didn't answer them they called the worst person ever.... the shrink.