TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dance of Flowers and Sand by mistyfoxmaid

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi I'm bakc with a new story. I decided to start over again with a new story. My other stories aren't abandoned. They are on hiatus. Of Samurai and Ninjas, I will definitely complete. The Konoha Tennis Club will also get completed. So will Chatroom for Insane Characters. I just need some ideas. Please enjoy this story.
Prologue

The wind and everything seemed to stop. The pink haired girl stood in shock. His words seemed to vibrate through the very fabric of the air. “I can’t be with you. Sorry.” The black haired boy kissed her and melted into the air. For seconds she stood there, unmoving, as if in a trance. Then it broke and she rushed off crying: “Sasuke! Sasuke!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Four Days Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura sniffled silently in her room. Her hair was tangled and dirty; there was not a speck of light on her. Her very essence was drowned in darkness. Love had done this to her, and she would never forgive it. No, she would never forgive Sasuke. What had she done to deserve this? She had always stood up for Sasuke when he was not trusted. Sakura had always been is constant companion. ‘It’s not like staying with him’ll hurt me. I can protect myself.’ She thought bitterly. Or was she really all along a nuisance? What was wrong with Sasuke? What is love, really? She no longer knew. From now on Sakura would never fall in love again. She couldn’t bear the pain and suffering that love brought.
Sakura was brought out of her musings when her mother called her downstairs. She quickly wiped the tears away and plastered on her regular smile. At the door was none other than Naruto. He looked a little nervous due to the fact that Sakura hadn’t been so nice to him the past four days. To be exact, she hadn’t been talking to any of her friends the past four days. Sakura had isolated herself from everyone. This had attracted Naruto and Neji’s attention. They kept bothering her in their little ways but nothing worked. One got beat up and the other ran off.
“Hey! We’ve got a mission to Suna. We’re supposed to deliver a scroll to the Kazekage. We’ll be going with Neji.” said Naruto.
“Oh, really? That’s nice! I’ll just go and get ready then. O.K, bye!” Sakura closed the door on Naruto. She gave a sigh of relief. Sasuke wasn’t going. Sakura thanked the gods. They were nicer than she thought. Gathering her stuff into a pack, she wondered on why Sasuke wasn’t going. Team 7 was all back, unless he still wasn’t trusted even after his probation had worn off. Oh, well she thought. No use in reminiscing. Unfortunately for Sakura, some plans were being made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Neji’s House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You sure about this?” asked Neji. “Yep, I’m sure.” Replied Naruto. “Gaara will be able to get the answers out of Sakura. They have a special bond that will probably deepen if Sakura stays in Suna for a 6-month vacation.”
“If Sakura finds out, we are dead.” Said Neji. “He he. Looks like we had better say our prayers.” Said Naruto. “No you will say your prayers. I do not intend to stay and receive Sakura’s punishment.” Naruto pouted angrily at Neji. “Nani?! You can’t leave me all alone. You agreed to help me!” “I didn’t really agree to the plan. You forced me to. I had a much better plan.” “Then why didn’t you say anything?!” “Why should I have?” “Fine. Sexy no Jutsu!” “What the hell…” Neji coughed and gagged heavily at the sight in front of him. A very feminine Naruto was naked and staring at him. Unable to control his hormones, he ran out of his house yelling “What the hell?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 7:00 the next morning, Sakura met up with Naruto and Neji. They headed out into the forest. The stillness in the air seemed to calm everyone. They all started to lag a bit. All of a sudden: “I’m Hungry!!!!” yelled Naruto. “NANI????!!!!!” yelled Sakura. Neji just sighed and walked on.
Soon they arrived at Suna. At the gate they handed in the pass. As they entered the gates, Naruto ran forward yelling “RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura just sweat dropped. Sighing she proceeded to carry the scroll and ask Neji for help, only to get a surprise. Neji had slipped away. Sakura started to boil. “Where the hell are you?!!! If I get my hands on you both I will kill you!!”
“Calm down. There is no need for three people to bring a scroll to me.” Sakura spun around and was face to face with none other than Gaara.