TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Year of Secret Assignments* by tikarina

[Reviews - 31]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hiya. same story new account. The old one wasnt letting me update. strange ehh? Thank you : vampirella
fuyuko
scarlett fire
AND
Thorns

For Reviewing :D
QUICK!


Before you read another word, write your own FULL name in every box on this page!

Don’t be afraid! Your Notebook is meant for writing in! Hello
Sasuke Uchiha! It’s great to meet you! Hey, wait a minute. That name sounds familiar! Sasuke Uchiha?

Isn’t that the name of a FAMOUS AUTHOR???!!! Well, is it? Not sure? Maybe one day?

Hey,
Sasuke Uchiha – there’s only one thing that is sure! And that’s this- the answer is in your hands! Or, to be straight with you, Sasuke Uchiha, the answer is in this Notebook!!!!!!!

You want to know how the Notebook works?


It’s simple.
We ask questions. You answer them.

And by the time you get to the end of the book, you’re an author – OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!! * Think its crazy? Think again. Ever heard of William Shakespeare? Jane Austen ring a bell? How do you think those guys got started?!?!

So. You ready? Let’s dive right in! How do you KNOW, deep in your heart, that you WILL be an author one day? (Go on,
Sasuke Uchiha, its your turn now….)

* Conditions apply



Shakespeare got started using this book? Wait until I tell my English teacher.



Wonderful! Now, how do you know you have the determination to see your dream through?

Well, for one thing, I put my name in those boxes. Normally I would find that kind of thing insulting to my intelligence.

Plus there’s the fact that I’m writing in this book at all, considering it’s a birthday present from my dad.

Okay great. Now, what was it that made you stop in the bookstore today, pick up this book, and take it over to the counter to pay for it?

My dad bought the book. Not me. For a birthday present?

Interesting. Okay, let’s start with something simple. Look around you right now. Write down a list of everything that you see.

1. A guy leaning back with his arms stretched over the back of the seat, as if he is watching a football game from his couch at home.
2. A girl fast asleep with her head on the guy’s shoulder, and her hair caught under his arm.
3. Other people leaning or sleeping in different directions.
4. A math teacher. (She’s writing numbers and letters all over the board and she seems pretty excitced, the way her shoulders are bouncing. Maybe she’s figured out the formula for time travel or something. Wait a minute and ill ask her)


We bet you just wrote down “grass”, “water”, “sky”, etc., etc. Maybe you noticed the coffee cup, but we bet you didn’t get the lipstick stain on the side of the coffee cup! Now, go ahead and try again. Write down EVERYTHING that you see.

I don’t get it. There is no coffee cup.
Ms. Yen just turned around from the board and I noticed that she’s getting a bit fat. The top button on her jeans has popped open.
Is that descriptive enough for you?

That’s better! Now do you know any of the names of any of the plants and animals around you?


(A+B) – (A-B) x (X+Y) – (X-Y)


What about some of the colors of the things that you see?

I made up the formula myself. Ms.Yen couldn’t think of anything to say when I asked her.

Let’s pretend that YOU are a character in a book. The book starts with you waking up yesterday morning. Tell us what you did.

Pass.

Okay, time for your first QUICK FLICK! These are “memory” exercises that you will find throughout your Notebook. You’ll really start to look forward to them! Think for a moment, then describe for us your very first day of University.


It was bad because I was only three at that time, my mother made me wear a plastic bib around my neck in case I spilled any of my stewed apples. All the other kids stared.
YOU LOSER. I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT MY MATH TEACHER, ETC. DID IT SOUND LIKE UNIVERSITY TO YOU? WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING?
I DON’T THINK YOU WERE.

Tell us the occupation of your best friend. Is she a plumber? Maybe she’s an accountant! We’ll leave a couple of pages now so you can tell us ALL about your best friend!

Hold on. Mr.Gai is waving his hands to indicate that he wants to speak.
He is an idiot.
What he has to say is that we have now finished Larkin, so next week, we will begin the famous Konoha – Western Pen Pal Project. Specifically, we will write letters to students at Konoha High, and they will become our pen pals. “And this,” he says, “will kill 2 birds with one stone!”

Mr.Gai is holding one finger in the air. “A” he is saying, “It will reduce the hostility between our schools! And two,” he holds up a second finger, “and two, it will be our stand against technology! By sending letters, we say no to e-mails! No to mobile phones and texting!! And yes to the Joy of the Envelope!!!”

Mr.Gai, as I said, is an idiot. He’s trying to be funny, but he can’t hide the fact that he’s not.

He also can’t hide the fact that he just said A and then two.A lot of people are now offering to teach him the alphabet.

Meanwhile, the rest of the class is in an uproar. Some people are up set because their mobile phones have been insulted. Most people are upset about having to write to Konoha.

Well, Notebook, I’m going to have to stop writing now. It’s Friday afternoon, and it’s been great getting to know you, but we all have places to go. Well done! That was fabulous! And guess what? You did it! You finished Part 1 of your Notebook! We are SO PROUD of you! Be sure and take a break before you go on to the next part!