TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Goose Girl (RMX) by Miki Everless

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i dont own naruto. obvious, much?
"Mom!" Naruto cried as his mother told him what was about to happen. Tsunade slumped down on the chair and sighed loudly.

"We don't have any money." Tsunade said through gritted teeth. Naruto's face fell. "Our only hope is to marry you off to the richest of royalty in Japan." Her face fell into a pondering expression. "Emporer Uchiha's son, Prince Sasuke."

Naruto's face appeared annoyed. "So, this is what I get for admitting that I'm bi to you, Mom." He muttered just loud enough for the Queen to hear.

"Oh, shut up." She groaned out and thwacked his head. She recieved a loud Ahhh! Stop, Baa-chan!

Tsunade smiled and closed her eyes, clasping her priceless necklace. "Naruto..." Her adopted son looked up in curiosity at her. She opened her eyes, still smiling, and lifted the necklace off of her. "I want you to have this."

"Momma..." He hesitantly took the antique necklace. "Why?" Tsunade stroked his cheek.

"You're fifteen now." Tsunade said fondly. She removed her hand. "Plus, that's more like an I.D. card now." She laughed violently. She got flicked in the leg by Naruto, both smirking at each other.


-------------------EMPORER UCHIHA---------------------

"Sasuke! Get back here!" The usually quiet Uchiha was now booming at his raven of a son.

Sasuke put one hand on his hip and looked back at his father apathetically. "I've said it once, and I'll say it again." He was now completely turned to his angry father. "I" He enunciated slowly. "Am. Gay!" He made sure to put extreme emphasis on the last part.

His father sulked away in defeat as Sasuke smirked to himself. "Remember, Sasuke! Godaime's child may be your age, but it's not guaranteed to be male!" Sasuke took this as a harsh blow. He ran to his room, sobbing violently.


-------------THE NEXT DAY----------------

"Mom!" Naruto jumped out of the fancy carriage and leapt into his mother's arms. "I don't want to go!" Tsunade stroked her child's head lightly.

"Wait, what am I doing?" She put down Naruto and began to scold him. "I'll be here! Stop acting like a pansy-ass and be a man!" Naruto beamed up at her and waved.

"Okay, Baa-chan!" But he was being strangled in a tight embrace.

"IM GONNA MISS YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE RETARDED!" Tsunade tightened her grip, if that was possible, and earned a deafening groan from Naruto.

"Momma, I'm dying..." Tsunade let go of her beloved son. She flicked away a tear coming from her eyes and stood up.

"Here's your escort, Naruto-kun." She signaled an average-looking girl near the carriage.

She had long blode hair half-swept into a ponytail, sky blue eyes, extremely pale skin, and an unnatractive pouting look on her face.

Yikes.

"Naruto, this is Yamanaka Ino." Tsunade half-heartedly smiled at the little tramp.

"Yo. Let's go now!" Ino said impatiently. Naruto and Tsunade both rolled their eyes simultaneously.

"Actually, Mom, I don't think I'll be in need of an escort on my way. to. the. palace." Naruto made sure to grit out the last few words. Tsunade laughed at Naruto.

"Ha ha ha! Oh, please, Naruto!" Tsunade stopped laughing in an instant. "But seriously, you have no sense of direction." At this Naruto just had to let out a cute pout.

"Fine. Love you, and I'm gonna go now." Naruto waved at Tsunade and jumped excitedly into the carriage.