TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the girl who used to be by nejiluver

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: omg....i'm not sure how this will turn out. So far,i've only tried to write Sasunaru fanfic's. This is my very first Sasusaku one. I'm kinda excited. ^^ oh,and by the way, the rookie 9 is 15 and team gai is 16. Oh,and Suigestsu is 17,Juugo is 19, and Karin is 16.
"No....don't...go..."Sakura said while she was asleep. She was haveing another nightmare. Again. And it was the same one too. Over and over again untill she would wake up crying. this is how it went every night.....

She would be walking through the woods untill she saw him....he would be staring at her and so she runs. but it's no use. She knows it isn't. She knows she can't escape him. But she still keeps running. Because she knows that if she stops,it'll happen. She'll hear him say 'Thank you,Sakura...'and then leave in a flash. And she didn't want that..... never....but it has already happened...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...this has got to be the most shortest chapter i've ever written...!!!