TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 14] LikedPrinter


Summary: Sasuke Uchiha has suffered with the loss of his precious person, Naruto Uzumaki. He never spoke since, except to his Grandfather, Sarutobi, the greatest Ventriloquist in the world. But once his Grandfather passed away, Sasuke had no one to talk to. He visited his Grandfather's mansion and in his Grandfather's workshop he finds an early birthday gift for him. Inside, he pulls out the greatest gift in the world, the last puppet Sarutobi has ever made. The puppet is who Sasuke calls Naruto.
And that is where the adventure begins...
Rating: 15
Category: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Real World, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto
Characters: Naruto Uzumaki, Pair SasuNaru, Sarutobi Hiruzen (Sandaime Hokage), Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Mystery, Spiritual, Tragedy
Warnings: AU, Death, OOC, Yaoi
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 11 Completed: No
Words: 40743 Read: 19673
Published: 20/04/08 Updated: 08/07/08



Story notes: SasuNaru, but no lemon, no love scenes, no anything except cuteness and such. They are as if they are friends, but they are actually more, they never knew it though. (Idiots.) Anyways, I know, I've been away. It's my fault, I have problems. If anyone wants, I can continue my failed fanfics, but I doubt such since its been so long and no one wants to reread the whole story. (I should know, I'm like that.) But if you want,I can try. (*cough* NOT *cough*} Now that I think of it, this story doesn't sound interesting either....oh well, let's see what happens. 1. Episode 1, The Dead Ventriloquist by RamenFox [Reviews - 1] Liked (1267 words)
Okay, okay, I have three chapters made already and here's the first. I could have had six if it wasn't for the computer ejecting and losing the three chapters in the god damn first place! It took two hours! But now I have the three back and I'm continuing on right after this update.
You read the front, right? Brave man/woman, you actually read it all! Enjoy the story then.
2. Episode 2, The Early Birthday Present by RamenFox [Reviews - 3] Liked (1749 words)
GUUUUESSS WHAT!? I thought it was unfair since I noticed how the first chapter was short, so I thought, why not just put the next one up and make myself work harder to create future chapters? yeah! And then I could ignore my homework and get bad grades. Double yeah! But oh well. Enjoy the shit so the shit can enjoy you.
3. Episode 3, The Puppet Named Naruto by RamenFox [Reviews - 2] Liked (1258 words)
I feel like the chapters are too short.
...
Oh well.
4. Episode 4, The Adventure Begins by RamenFox [Reviews - 0] (1592 words)
I'm already starting on chapter 7! I'm so far ahead, he heh. Okay, well not THAT far. Bear with me here, humor is in this chapter, but who said that this story was a happy one?
Now, to explain a few things. Yes, Sasuke is talking to a puppet which technically means he's talking to himself. You know, puppets are used for many reasons. Entertainment, expressing one's self, entertainment, collecting, but mostly entertainment.
Sasuke had lost his family [Except for Sarutobi of cours, but now he lost him too.] and his best friend who he thought would forever be my his side. Can't Sasuke at least pretend he's with Naruto again for the sake of his loneliness? He's not insane, he's a ventriloquist!
I just wanted to point that out so no one gets confused.
Onward to the reading!
5. Episode 5, Let's go to school by RamenFox [Reviews - 1] (2061 words)
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care,
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care.
...
I don't get the point of this song.
6. Episode 6, The Entertainment by RamenFox [Reviews - 1] Liked (3795 words)
I'd have updated sooner but I wanted to make a couple more chapters.
Remeber...Mellowdrone kicks ASSS!!!
7. Episode 7, The Eyes That Can See by RamenFox [Reviews - 1] Liked (4862 words)
Yay! Eyes that can see! Man, I suck at titles. I do! Really! I can never think of good titles for stories and chapters. ...bear with me, I'll learn the skill someday.
8. Episode 8, The Dead Man's Funeral by RamenFox [Reviews - 1] Liked (4040 words)
Sorry this was a day late. Well, I'm not sorry. But anyyyywaayysss...time for the dead man's funeral people, pay your respects to Sarutobi...OR DIE!!!!
9. Episode 9, Ice cream cake by RamenFox [Reviews - 1] (4182 words)
[Sigh] Whatever happened to all the SasuNaru stories I've read and loved?
10. Episode 10, The Trouble Begins by RamenFox [Reviews - 0] (5084 words)
Awwww, I'm so disppointed. I wish there were more SasuNaru fics. But then who cares about that pairing anymore...psshhh...you bastards...
11. Episode 11, Run and Hide by RamenFox [Reviews - 3] Liked (10853 words)
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! HURRAY! Although...its not anymore since its past midnight...oh well, but yesterday was my birthday! July 8th!!! It's also a day later from Sasuke's! Even though I hate the wannabe important bastard!
Naruto, "If you hate him then why are you making a fic about him?"
...you have no right to say that! Like I have no rights of owning Naruto since he is Masashi Kishimoto's wonderful creation. It's been long since I said a disclaimer...*cough*