TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Alone... by Frewtess

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: One shot kind of thing. They are 25 years old in this fic.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters other than Yuri.
I stood at my bathroom sink with one of my razor sharp, cold Kunai’s pressed to my wrist. The blade shone in the bathroom light and looked as though it was excited for what I was about to do. I know this is the worst way to go but I can’t take this life I call my own; It’s too painful and lonely. My sister ran off with her lover Kabuto, my boy friend disappeared on a mission along with his siblings and because they’re missing all my friends and Sensei’s have been too busy for me.

Slowly I dragged the smooth, cold, sharp blade across my wrist. The warm life giving substance poured from my new found wound and dripped off my wrist into the sink. It felt as though all my all of my pains and worries drifted away. But as soon as the feelings disappeared they returned just was fast as they had disappeared. So I made another slice and repeated the same thing over and over.

My vision started to get blurry and my legs started to feel weak. The beautiful white antique sink was no longer white but a deep crimson red. I shakily brought the Kunai back to my wrist for the final cut; the cut that would end all my pain and suffering forever but I was stopped by something familiar. The Kunai was flung from my hand and I lost my balance. I could feel my body falling but I never hit the ground. Instead something caught me stopping me from hitting the ground. I was just too weak to open my eyes and find out what or who had stopped me from hitting the ground.

I was placed gently on the ground and someone had started bandaging my wounds very carefully so that they wouldn’t reopen my wounds. This was starting to make me mad; who ever this was, was making me live even longer alone on this lonely planet. I summoned whatever strength I could and opened my eyes. My vision was foggy at first but it cleared up. Before me was one of the last people I would ever have guessed to see. I would recognize that Kanji symbol for love anywhere. As soon as my eyes opened I saw the look of complete and utter disappointment. I turned my head and looked away; it broke my heart to see that look, it was so unbearable. “Yuri… Why?” Gaara demanded. When he said those words to me, for the first time in so long tears cascaded down my cheeks. I was so shattered; not only was I crying before my boy friend whom had been missing for 3 months, I also just about killed myself. “Long story…” I whispered back.

I explained everything to Gaara, he sat with his eyes closed and he seemed to be deep in thought. I couldn’t figure out what but all I knew was I was freezing. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I think Gaara noticed because he picked me up and the next thing I knew I was in my room. He placed me on my bed and covered me up in my blankets. “Rest, I’ll be back soon.” Gaara said sternly. I jumped up as fast as I could, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer. I never wanted this feeling to end I was so happy that he was actually here. “I’m just going to talk to your Hokage.” whispered Gaara into my ear. “You’re not disappearing again?” I asked him. “No, never again Yuri.” replied Gaara. I let go of him and smiled weakly to him. Gaara kissed my forehead. “You know I hate what you do to me.” growled Gaara into my ear disappearing. I smiled and flopped weakly on to my bed, waiting for his return.

Gaara’s P.O.V.

I walked into the Hokage’s office and the first thing the old woman said to me was “Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea how worried Yuri is?” I nodded and got right to the reason I was there so I could get back and keep an eye on Yuri, she is still unstable. “Lady Tsunade I am going to ask Yuri to marry me and I want her to move to Suna with me.” I said flatly. “Fine, but she stay’s a Konoha shinobi. You cannot make her into a house wife or a Suna shinobi.” Boomed the old lady. I nodded my thanks and disappeared. I know I could never stop Yuri from being a Shinobi but I can at least protect her from others and herself, but to do that I want and need her close by.

I returned and found Yuri healing her wrist. The bloody bandages were askew on her comforter. “Pack your things were leaving for Suna.” I forcefully told her. The look on her face told me that she was confused. “Okay... but will you tell me why?” she asked me. “So I can keep an eye on you and so you’re not alone anymore.” I replied sternly walking over and stood in front of her. I have no idea why but what I was about to ask her made me... nervous. “Yuri, stand up.” I told her playing with a small box in my pocket.

Yuri’s P.O.V.

I have no idea why Gaara wanted me to stand but over the years I have learned no to disobey him. It’s not nice when I make him mad, he tends to hurt people. I stood up and he grabbed my left hand. Its still amazing to my how soft and gentle his hands are. Gaara went down on one knee and pulled something out of his pocket. My face turned bright red at the thought of what he was about to do. “Yuri I can’t live another moment knowing that I could lose you to another man, who I would probably kill for touching you.” He said to me pulling out a ring. “Will you marry me?” he asked. I never thought in a million years that Sabaku no Gaara would propose to me. I thought for sure I was just a faze. “Hai!” I said tackling him to the ground with tears of joy flowing freely from my eyes as I laid on top of him. “Yuri, you have made me the happiest I have ever been.” Whispered Gaara into my ear. We sat up and tears were still flowing down my cheeks but what made me kiss him uncontrollably was when he slipped the ring onto my finger. It was a beautiful white gold engagement band. We broke apart from our kiss and he hugged me tightly. “I Love you.” I said to him. “I love you too.” He said back stroking my hair. I packed my things and left with Gaara back to Suna.
Chapter end notes: So what do you think for my first Suicide fic?