TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leparou by AphoriditeRose

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke felt the warm summer breeze on his porcelain complexion as he walked home from the market, where he had been shopping with his mother. After wailing his displeaser at being dragged around buying vegetables, bread, silk, and other such items, he was dissmissed, and sent to walk himself back home while she continued her shopping spree. more like rampage... Sasuke mused.


His travels took him through the local village, the cobbled streets and the cottage-like houses gave the village a humble, yet comfortable and adequet semblance. Young children, dressed poorley and richley, ran playfully between washing-lines and market carts, their smiling faces beaming wildley.

All, but one. A boy, barely younger than Sasuke himself, sat by a borded up building, his wild blonde hair stood in an array of angles, his soft naive face was lined with whisker like scars, and his tattered clothing hung limply from his shoulders.


Sasuke paused in his steps and he estimated the boy was about his age, eight. He watched the boy curiously, wanting to approach him but, on the other hand, not wanting to invade the boys privacy.


A grey cat, with startling green eyes, was curled up beside the boy. He scratched the cats head affectonately, before turning his emotionless gaze towards Sasuke.


The young raven looked away, somewhat embarrassed that he had been caught watching the boy so intently, before returning his gaze, swallowing hard, and approaching him. He knelt infrount of the blond boy and held his hand out in a gesture of greeting.


"Hi, I'm Sasuke Uchiha."


Sasuke tried to see the boys eyes, but they there hidden under the tangle of wild dirty-blonde hair. He shuffled forwards towards the other, and tentively reached a hand out to push the blond locks away from his eyes. They where a soft, glowing blue, captivating a picture of woe and anguish, and where glazed, like the sadness in them where a picture which had been framed in fogged glass.


Sasuke's eyes widened as realisation dawned on him. He's blind..


Sasuke's thoughts where true, however the smaller child held his gaze with such intensity that the raven was lost for words.


"I am Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet you."


Naruto took the offered hand in his own, and shook it gently, a smile tugging kindly at his worn, begrimed face.


Sasuke smiled back, and kept hold of the others hand as he inquired further. Somehow, the blonde child had captivated his curiosity, and he complied to the tugging urge to find out more about the boy.


"Is this your cat?"


Sasuke sat down beside Naruto, their fingers now enlaced with eachother. Naruto was aghast, his slightless eyes gazed blindly from Sasuke's to their hands, and it took a while for him to register Sasuke's question.


"Oh, yes. His name is Nizaz. But I call him Niz, for short." Naruto explained while making a fuss of said cat. His bright green eyes where narrowed to slits, and his head was lifted as Naruto tickled it's chin buoyantly. Niz purred in pure bliss as Sasuke too reached a hand over a tickled his stomache.


Naruto smiled. "He likes you."


Sasuke smiled back, and asked Naruto where he lived.


Naruto's eyelids fell over sightless eyes, before answering; "Here." His voice was cheerful and airy, but his melancholy body language told Sasuke otherwise. Sasuke was about to queerie further but was interrupted by his flustered mother who was carrying two generously heaped baskets, and beckoned Sasuke to come home.


The young raven stood reluctantly before smiling at his new friend. "Wait here."


Naruto did as he was told, and continued to pet Nizaz contently while listening to the sounds around him. Market-sellers yelling the quality of their goods, conversations and the playfull squeels as children his age had the time of their lives by simply running through their mothers laundry mischeiviously.


Naruto sighed. With the help of his feline friend, Nizaz, he had been able to enhance his other four senses, but his loss of vision still haunted his life. He longed desperately to have sight. He'd sleep on the cold ground, with only Niz for warmth, with his fingers crossed, hoping to wake in the morning and suddenly be able to see the worlds beauty that everyone else took for granted.


He looked up when he heard quick, but gracefull footsteps approach him. Sasuke.


"Naruto, do you want to come to my house? My mothers making lasagne for tea. She makes the best! Nothing better in the world."


A dumb-founded Naruto looked up to where the voice was coming from, and taking the long pine stick which lay at his side, he stood, and noticed Sasuke was taller than him from the sound of his voice.


"Really?" Naruto was so overwhelmed he found it hard to beleive. Did he really want to be his friend? He could tell from Sasuke's voice that he wasn't asking him out of sympathy. Sympathy was the last thing he wanted, but he saw a steely confidence in the Uchiha, and happyness blossomed in his chest.


"Sure. Come on, Nizaz can come too."


Sasuke took Naruto's hand, and pulled him along to join him and his mother on the way to their house. Naruto held his stick infrount of him, and leaned into Sasuke for support. He'd stumble once or twice just to feel the strength of Sasuke's hand in his.


This is real..


---


A/N: Corneyy... Lol x] Dw, we'll have our cold hearted bastard and hyperactive blonde back soon =] tis only this.. and maybe the next chapter.. that has them kinda OOC. x

RATE AND REVEIW PLSSSS