TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto and Sasuke find Tonfa! by AphoriditeRose

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"HEY, SASU-CHAN! CHECK IT OUT!"

The blonde bounced enthusiasticly in the Uchiha's doorway like a yo-yo on caffene. His eyes where wide with exitement and his grin was even larger than normal. If at all possible.


Sasuke followed the blonde and orange blurr that hopped, skipped and jumped round his bedroom with large onyx eyes, his left eyebrow jutted upwards so far it almost left his face.


"Naruto! What have I told you?! You should only have Decaff!"


Naruto stopped bouncing enough to make a protest. "I did! But it wasn't sweet enough so I put 8 tablespoons of sugar in it." A broad grin sweeped his face, so large he couldn't keep his eyes open.


"EIGHT?! Naruto! Wait, Tablespoons?! Eight Tablespoons?!!?"


Naruto nodded before grabbing Sasuke's sleeve and dragging him to the computer, still hopping up and down with a frightened Uchiha in tow. And that's saying something since Sasuke really isn't scared of anything. Except spiders. Ever since Naruto learnt of the ravens phobia, he'd been nicknamed Sasu-chan or Sasu-Pussy if he was feeling a little more insultive. Sasu-pussy usually resulted in an unconsious blonde, but Sasuke had come to like the new nickname his dobe had given him. Obviously, he'd never let Naruto know, else he's loose whatever was left of his pride with just 5 words.
'and my pride's just too damn important.'


Sasuke sighed as he was dragged, arm first, to the computer, where he was pushed into the chair HOP. (head over penis. xD) With a thunk the blonde landed in his lap and started typing into the URL box, bouncing with exitement.


Sasuke blushed slightly at the blondes antics, taking deep breaths to cool himself down.
"Oh if only the dobe knew."


"HERE IT IS, SASU-CHAN!"


"Don't call me that, dobe. What is it?"


"NARUTOFIC.ORG. Also known as..."


Naruto sat still, (for once) shifting his eyes side to side in a pathetic attempt to create tension, when all he was really succeeding in was winding his bestfriend up. "Naruto just spit it out already, will you?"


"TONFA!"


"Hyper-Air-Head-Say-What?"
(I can actually picture Sasuke saying that.. o.O)


"It's a fanfiction site. And my name's in the address.. And not yours. SUCKER. WHO'S BETTER NOW?!"


"fuck off dobe, or you'l die of an oversized ego."


Naruto giggled childishly, before retorting;


"If you could die from an oversized ego, you'd be dead."


Sasuke rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time that day, and motioned for the blonde to continue.


"OKAY! Look, I'M A SKIN!" Naruto glowered with his now-apparant-fame, still jumped up and down on the Uchiha's lap. Sasuke, who had just pushed the blonde on the floor butt first, took control of the mouse, aparrantly intregued by the website the blonde had just shown him.


"Ow! What did you do that for? Bastard."


"Shut up dobe. Hey look, I'm a skin too."


Sasuke clicked the drop-down, and found his name underneith romance. He clicked it, and waited for the page to reload.


"Hn. Not bad."
Corr, i look goddamn sexy.


Naruto glanced at Sasuke who was sitting in his usual position, elbows resting on the table with his fingers laced together under his chin, but this time he had an evil smirk that had "Oh Yeah." written all over it. Naruto glanced at the ceiling in a silent plea, and cuffed the raven round the head.


"Quit drooling over yourself, Uchiha."


Sasuke crossed his arms sulkily and leaned back in his chair, letting Naruto take control of the mouse again. Naruto, however, also took it as an open invitation to plant his ass on the ravens lap again. "Dobe." he muttered, before returning his concentration to the blonde and his website-surfing.


"ooo, whats this?"


Naruto was scrolling down under the 'titles' section, and had stopped by a story called "Two Ravens."


"Sounds science-fictiony if you ask me! Lets read the Sum~maa~ryyy." Naruto sang the last word, trying to add 'emphesis' to it.


'Sasuke has been crushing on Hinata since before he can remember, but she's always had a thing for Konoha's number-one knuckle-head ninja, Naruto. Since the said knuckle-head wasn't picking up the signals, Hinata goes to Sasuke for advice. What will he do?"


"Yeahhh, what did you say sasu-chan?" Naruto stared at the uchiha with wide eyes, the cerulean orbs glowered with curiousity. Sasuke returned the look with one of irritation, and replied slowly;


"It's a fanfic. it didn't really happen. Except for Hinata liking you. That's not a lie."


"Well I knew she liked me, otherwise we wouldn't be friends, would we? Jeese. And you call me an airead." Naruto carried on scrolling down the page.


Sasuke sweat dropped, and sighed in defeat. "I rest my case." His chain of thought was interrupted as the blonde piped up again.


"What's SasuNaru Lemon?"


Sasuke shrugged, frowning slightly. "Click it."


As his eyes roamed over the text, his jaw fell open, and his head jutted forward in disbeleif. He rested his chin on the blonde's shoulder who was equally shocked. The two boys turned red, and Sasuke chirped out happily (well, Uchiha happy that is.) "Hey, atleast I'm not the Uke!"


"WHAT?! WHY AM I THE UKE?!"


Naruto moved the mouse towards the 'x' at the corner of the page, ready to close the offending story when the Uchiha placed his hand over his, moving it away from the 'x'. "What are you doing?"


"I want to read more."


Naruto twisted in his position till he was facing Sasuke, his startled expression was replaced with a sombre one, his eyes where narrowed slightly in suspicion as he tried to figure the raven out.


"Why?"


Sasuke pulled Naruto's legs round his waist, and when the blonde didn't object, he relaxed a little.


Here's my chance to tell him...

"I.."


"YOU'RE A PERVERT LIKE KAKASHI-SENSEI!"


The blonde lept off the ravens lap and pointed accusingly at Sasuke, jumping up and down on the spot with enthusiasm, feeling rather smart for figuring out what he thought the Uchiha's reason was.


"What the fuck?! DOBE!" Sasuke sat on his knees facing the back of the swivel chair, pushing it round so the back was facing Naruto, and he hid his flushed face behind it.


"Then why?"


Naruto stood on tiptoe and looked over the chair to study the aparantly embarrassed, curled up Uchiha. He sighed and twisted the chair round and came face to face with Sasuke's backside which was sticking in the air from where he was crouching.


Naruto pushed Sasuke's right hip so he fell on his side and he could see the raven. "Why are you hiding, teme?"


Sasuke placed a hand over his face and mumbled something inaudiable.


The blonde smiled slightly. He loved the way Sasuke would only act like this infrount of him. 'He looks so cute!' Naruto mused to himself. 'WHOA. What the fuck?! Where the hell did THAT come from?! Oh my orange." (Naruto doesn't worship god/kami. He worships orange. xD)


Naruto poked his head through the arm-rest and lifted pale fingers off the ravens pale complexed face. "What?"


Sasuke laced his fingers with the ones which had pulled his hand away from his face, and waited for Naruto to click and catch on. He let unspoken emotions flood through his eyes, letting the blonde read him like an open book.


'This is it. Now or never.'


Naruto's eye's widened momentarily as he caught onto what Sasuke was trying to tell him. His grip on his best friends hand loosened, and his jaw hung agape. "You.. I.. really?"


Sasuke nodded, and sat up. He watched the blonde, who was obviously thinking things over, then a surge of utter humiliation washed over him. Naruto was... Laughing?


Naruto sat on the floor, pointing at the Uchiha laughing hysterically. His body rocked back and forth and his whole body shook racked with laughter.


Sasuke huffed, and stood up, getting ready to leave, already having regrets. A trickle of something wet ran down his cheek, and he reached to touch it. Was he crying? Sasuke himself was shocked, and he made his way to the study door.


Naruto stood up, and ran after him before he could reach the study-exit. "Where are you going?"


Sasuke turned his head away, not wanting the blonde to see him crying, and he simply turned his body away, not trusting himself to speak. He felt a hand pull some of his hair over, and he turned as curiosity got the better of him.


"You're hair was sticking up from where you'd curled yourself up. You didn't think I was laughing because of.. " Naruto noticed the hurt look on Sasuke's face and realisation hit him like a rock on the head. Infact, it really was like a rock on the head since he brought a hand up to his forhead, feeling totally and utterly stupid for what he'd just done. "you did?! Oh man, I wasn't laughing at that I was laughing at your hair.."


Naruto raised an eyebrow at himself. "Really does sound stupid when you say it out loud..."


Naruto returned his gaze to Sasuke who hadn't said anything yet, and he placed his hand behind his head, not knowing what to say. He noticed the teens eyes where watering and he brought his hand up to Sasuke's face, wiping a tear away with his thumb, and cupping Sasuke's face. His expression changed from sobre to his signature Uzumaki grin, and he laughed slightly.


"Love you too, Sasu-chan."


"Really?" Sasuke looked down at the blonde, feeling his spirits rise. Naruto nodded, somewhat shyly, and standing on tip-toe pressed his lips against Sasuke's. Sasuke's eye's widened in shock, and enthrilling shivers ran up his spine. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the blondes waist, pulling him closer. He ran his toung along Naruto's bottom lip and felt the teen melt into his arms, and part his lips to give him entrance to his warm mouth. He was in heaven. He had finally gained the love of his bestfriend.


The two boys pulled away as air became a necessity, and a smile graced the Uchiha's lips. Naruto gasped. It wasn't a smirk, it was a genuin smile! Naruto smiled too, before poking Sasuke in the ribs.


"I don't care what the story says, I will not be the Uke in this relationship."


Sasuke continued to smile, and he chuckled slightly. "You wish."


"If you love me, you will let me be seme!"


Sasuke pressed his forehead against Naruto's and licked the blonde's upper lip.


"I love you. But I'm afraid, you're going to have to fight me for that position, Uzumaki."


His breath was husky, and goosebumps rose where his warm breath hit the tanned skin on Naruto's face.


"You're on, Sasu-chan!"

--

A/N: THE END! :] Hope you enjoyed it :P I wrote this instead of doing my maths revision for tomorrow so you better rate & reveiw it! :] And i'm sorry for the lack of lemon, i suck at writing it so yeah. xD

thanks for reading :] AND DONT FORGET TO R&R. :]
ty lol xD