TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


True Sensei by wolf of rasengan

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here it is for you just like you requested. I hope that you all enjoy it.

Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, let out a deep sigh as he sat behind his desk finishing up this evenings worth of paperwork. No matter how hard he tried to concentrate on his work, two files would always find their way into his hands. These files contained what known records there were on Skull and Skull’s mission report on his search for Kushina, Naruto’s mother. “I’ve read millions of these before, but why am I so drawn to these? I know why for the mission report on Kushina, but why am so drawn to Skull’s public records.” As the old man runs these thoughts through his head, he can’t help but read Skull’s records for the fifth time that day.

Name: Classified

Alias: Skull

Height: 7ft. 2in.

Weight: 350lbs

Clan: Classified

Known Bloodline/s: Classified

Parents: Classified

Village of Birth: Konohagakure no Sato

Date of Birth: Classified

Rank: Jounin

Specialty/s: Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu

Not much is now known of Skull, shortly before the Kyuubi attack almost all known information about him was deemed classified by the Fourth Hokage. No known reason has been supplied as to why the Forth classified Skull’s true identity. Three weeks after the defeat of the nine tailed fox, known as Kyuubi no kitsune, Skull had attempted to adopt the demon’s vessel, Naruto Uzumaki. The request was denied, by the Third Hokage, on the basis that he was needed on a mission to search for said boy’s mother, Kushina Uzumaki. It has become a popular rumor throughout all known shinobi villages that the only man who has been able to defeat Skull was Minato Namikaze, the Forth Hokage.

“He was right; I should have let him take Naruto with him. At least he would have had a better life.” “I’m such a fool, believing that they would honor his wish,” says the aged leader with his face buried deep in his hands. “I should have known that he would never find Kushina, her hospital room was absolutely destroyed. She’d probably been killed by one of Minato’s enemies. She would have made such a wonderful mother, and Naruto’s would have much better with his mother there to love him.”

Not even thinking the Third Hokage could not help but to read the mission report on the search for Kushina. The mission itself took a better part of twelve years before Skull decided to call it quits, after which Skull had immediately returned to the village.

Mission Report: Search of missing personnel

Name of Target: Kushina Uzumaki

Place of Birth: Whirlpool country

Date of Birth: Unknown

Parents: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Green

Clan: Uzumaki

Known Bloodline/s: Unknown

Rank: Jounin

Specialty/s: Unknown

All known public and medical documents on Kushina Uzumaki were lost during the Kyuubi attack. Due to both the archive fires, this caused many files to be lost. And the collapses of the west wing of the hospital were all medical files were kept. Kushina was first reported missing two hours before Kyuubi suddenly appeared and began its rampage. The last she was seen was immediately after she gave birth to her son, Naruto Uzumaki; the nurse on duty claims that Kushina was asleep when she left the room to do her rounds to check on the other patients in the delivery wing.

After the Kyuubi was defeated a search party was formed, however due to the condition on the village the search was called off a few days later. Three weeks after the Kyuubi’s attack, Skull was hand picked by the Third Hokage to continue the search for Kushina.

When Skull took over the search for Kushina, any known files about the missing woman was given to Skull. Here is a copy of the report on the investigation that was launched when Kushina was first reported missing.

Upon the beginning of the investigation, there were clearly signs of a struggle that had taken place. Due to the claw and teeth marks that were in every section of the room and high residue of chakra in the room, it is a high probability that a summons was used as a weapon to assassinate Kushina Uzumaki. Blood samples that were gathered from the scene were damaged due to parts of the hospital collapsing during the Kyuubi attack.

A group of Inuzuka trackers were brought in to search, however due to the heavy damage to the village and the shinobi forces all searches had to be ceased. It is not known whether or not the search for Kushina will be resumed.

After viewing the crime scene photographs, I had gone to all known summoner in the village to see if they could recognize the claw and teeth marks. Of all of the summoner that I have asked, none have been able to provide a definite identity of the summons. As I expanded my search to all known allied villages, asking the same question, while showing them the photos. When there seemed to be no knowledge on what type of beast was used to attack Kushina, I decided to expand my search into enemy territory.

While I was at a tavern, I decided to ask a group of hunters if they had ever seen marks like these, again showing the crime scene photos. The claw and teeth marks were identified instantly; the supposed culprit was a fox. I then reread the reports that were filed when Kushina first was reported missing, to some of the personnel who were investigating the case the chakra was reported to have a ‘demonic’ feel to it. It has come to my conclusion that the culprit of a summons was a demon fox.

When I was out searching for our summoned creature, I was also searching for Kushina. Unfortunately, all tracks leading in and out of the village, before the Kyuubi’s attack, was wiped off the face of the earth. My path started from Konoha to Whirlpool, when no trace was found of Kushina I decided to head towards enemy territory while going to any nearby allies for any information on regards to Kushina.

I have theorize that when the doctors had taken Naruto to run tests, to make sure that he was healthy, that an assassin using demon foxes to capture Kushina, should the Kyuubi some how failed, and assassinated her out of village in one of the heavily damaged area of Konoha. Due to damage caused by the fox, Kushina’s body was either completely destroyed in the attack or damaged beyond any form of identification, which has had happen to a majority of Kyuubi’s victim’s. It is with a heavy heat that I deemed that Kushina had died during or before the foxes attack due to an assassination attempt on her life.

It was then that the Third Hokage remembered what happened earlier that evening when he had removed Naruto’s suppression seal.

Flashback

“Alright Naruto do you know why I called you here,” asks the aged leader with a stern voice to get the seriousness across to the boy he had always considered a grandson.

“Yeah, you’re going to remove that seal that makes it were I such real bad at doing everything,” says the blonde who was feeling numb at prospect of learning that someone was out their trying to hamper his learning process.

“Skull did you bring him some clothes,” Sarutobi asks Skull who was leaning against the wall watching in fascination.

“Yes, I got him some baggy clothes, along with a bandana and mask so it will be easier to keep this form the council. Well, at least for a while anyways.”

“Uh, what are you guys talking about,” asks Naruto trying to figure out the situation that he had gotten into.

Deciding to break the news to the boy the Third Hokage, Sarutobi says, “Naruto you wondered why were always short?”

“Yeah, but you said that it was because of all the ramen that I ate.”

“Actually Naruto I don’t think that’s true.”

“What do you mean Skull-sensei?”

“What he means Naruto is that when you passed out from Kakashi’s test, Skull decided to check to see if you were healthy.”

“And…?”

“I found a seal that was placed on the back of your neck, just above your hairline. If I hadn’t felt it activate, I’m sure that I never would have noticed it,” says Skull in a very calm like matter still leaning against the wall.

“What do you mean activate,” questions the blonde with fear in his voice.

“Well, when I examined the seal… lets just say it was the reason why you are so short,” says Skull crossing his arms over his chest trying to control himself before he slaughtered the whole council, which wouldn’t be that much of a bad thing.

“How does it do it?”

“The seal prevents your brain from giving out certain signals, minimizing the amount of hormones that your brain sent out. These hormones are the type the body uses to grow,” says the professor, Sarutobi, as he continues, “It is my belief that if that seal is removed, you will reach your true height as long as you stay on a healthy diet.”

“Alright let’s do this, I’m tired of being a short loser,” shouts out the blonde who always knew that there was something missing.

“Well you heard the boy, shall he Sarutobi,” Skull says chuckling the whole time.

“Alright lets begin shall we, Naruto I need you strip down to your boxers okay.”

“Oh, alright,” says the blonde as he does what he is told.

“Amazing! He’s been given only three full meals and he already looks a lot healthier,” thought both men quietly to themselves. And it was true, no longer was his ribs showing, his skin and hair began to take on a healthier tone, and where he barely had muscle before, a fresh set of new muscles began to grow in.

Sarutobi then bites his thumb and starts to do a long strand of hand signs, when he finishes he swipes the bloody appendage against the seal. Not even a second after he swipes his thumb across the seal, Naruto bursts in to a sphere of red light. The light wraps itself around Naruto incasing him in a cocoon of sorts.

After waiting for five minutes the cocoon fades away revealing an all new Naruto.

Naruto now stood as one of the tallest boys in his class, his golden blonde hair had streaks of fiery red hair in it, his whisker marks darkened to become more noticeable giving him a feral look. Instead of finger nails and toe nails, there were a set of dangerous claws; his skin took on even a more of a healthy tone to it. All in all, Naruto looked almost demonic.

End Flashback

Shortly afterward, Skull dressed Naruto into the new set of, what would have been baggy, clothes; which seemed to have fit him nicely. Skull then took Naruto to his place, where it would be much safer for the boy to recover.

“This doesn’t make sense; I know that the fox would want a strong container. But what I just saw, was way more that necessary to secure its survival. The seal that Minato placed seems to be working at full strength, for the fox to do this it would require a lot of its chakra. Far too much for a demon to spend on a human even if it did depend on their survival. All this does was just raise even more questions, why would the fox want to help Naruto out so much?” “A good nights sleep will probably help, if not there’s always tomorrow,” says the leader to himself as he prepares to head home.

Elsewhere, on the other side of the village we see Naruto tossing and turning on his new bed. One good look at him and one could tell that he was having nightmares, all the while a veil of red chakra forms around Naruto calming him down. Forgetting all about his nightmares, Naruto fades away into a blissful peaceful sleep.

Chapter end notes: Well I hope that you have enjoyed my story. Please review when you can. See YA!