TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chi weilding Ninja by Ndasuunye

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto series aswell as the Dragonball GT series. I do own the Original Characters used in this story thus they are copyrighted.
Chapter notes: Tenkaichi Budokai - World Martial Arts Tournament
New World New Adventure
After three graduation failures, Uzumaki Naruto, jinchuuriki of Kyuubi no Youkou, the Nine-tailed fox has just made graduation and is now a genin. Now part of the Team 7, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura receive their sensei, Hatake Kakashi. As their Shinobi rank increases, dark sagas unfold.
The Tenkaichi Budokai has just finished the children bout of the tournament and is just about to take a 10 minute waiting session before the adult session. Vegeta jr. has won the children’s tournament by out of the ring by his opponent. Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. have just shook hands as good sportsmanship. 13 years of age, they are the descendants of Vegeta and Son Goku. While Goku Jr. goes back to his grandmother in the audience, Vegeta Jr. goes back to his mother. As the four leave the tournament not really caring for the adult portion, they catch up to their best friend Kayin. Curious to why Kayin didn’t enter Goku Jr. decides to find out.

“Hey Kayin, there you are man. Why didn’t you enter the tournament? I would have loved to see you in action man.”

“I didn’t enter because I didn’t know when it was going to take place,” Kayin replied halfheartedly. It was hard to tell whether he was telling the truth or lying seeing as he put on a fake smile.

They all walk home with the kids talking random as usual while, Goku Jr. grandmother, Pan and Vegeta Jr. mom discuss on other things. It is kind of common for the kids to come up with totally random conversations. This time’s conversation was on travelling to different dimensions. What they didn’t know was that King Kai was listening in on their conversation. So he decided to make his presence known.

“Hey everybody how’s it going,” King Kai yelled telepathically.

“Oh hey King Kai, what’s up?” everyone replied in unison.

“Well just wanted to drop on by and talk about a few things. First of all, I want to congratulate the boys on a job well done in the tournament. I tell you, if they would, you kids would dominate in the adult division. Kayin I am highly disappointed with you not joining the tournament. You shouldn’t be scared to fight at all.”

“Hey I didn’t chicken out. I just lost track of time.” Kayin was fuming at what Kai said while everyone else was laughing at him. He scoffed and turned away from them. Kai then continued.

“Now I heard you three talk of visiting different dimensions and decided to have Supreme Kai teach you to wield the ability since you three became so strong at this early of age and impressed me. The Supreme Kai is able to do, so I know you three can do it. I would teach you myself but I am still new to teleporting between dimensions. But be warned that in order to go to different dimensions without screwing up, come see me. If you try to teleport without training first you will end up in a place at random. Come see me so I can give have you transported to Supreme Kai’s place after I finish talking to your grandparents.”

So later, the boys came to King Kai or North Kaio place to get transported to supreme Kai. After going to the Supreme Kai’s world, he then gave them the ability to teleport between dimensions.

“You guys are lucky because Goku never learned this ability. I will take you back to earth now, so see me tomorrow to learn how to teleport without fail.”

So the boys came back to earth and started flying home. Then Vegeta Jr. hatched an idea.

“Let’s try it just to see what happens.”

“But Supreme Kai said not to do it. We might get lost” said Goku Jr.

“C’mon we can handle it don’t worry.”

“Well alright. Hey Kayin you want to come?”

“No I’m not getting lost with you idiots. Do it if you want but count me out. I’m getting the training first. Besides I-”

“We need someone to rescue us when if we can’t get back” said Vegeta Jr.

“I was just about to say that. Well best get going." Kayin then flew back to his house leaving the two descendants.


So Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. teleported, creating a strange reaction. Lightning would circle around like wildfire. There was so much static that it seemed as though a herd of humming birds were rolling into town. Then huge lightning appeared in the sky and they were gone.

“Kayin can you hear me?”

“Yeah I can hear you King Kai. What is it?”

“I don’t think I’m going crazy but did Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr. just teleport?”

“Yes.”

“I knew that was going to happen. What led me to think they wouldn't be curious about their new found powers? Well since you stayed behind you’ll be trained to teleport without fail. But we’ll have it done tomorrow though. You need some sleep.”

"Right Kai," said Kayin. With that, they ceased communication for the night.
So Kayin thus went to bed.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi had just come back from the land of waves. They were about to start doing some D-rank missions. Thus they started the missions in Konohagakure or Konoha for short. In the sound village a number of sound nin were getting prepared for the Chuunin exams. In the woods of the sound village there was a big boom and it was so loud almost all the village heard it. And thus a new adventure unfolds.
Chapter end notes: I know this was short but bare with me. The next chapter will be longer. Please review.