TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Criminal Love. by AphoriditeRose

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hey guys, this is my first fic and i'm quite exited myself XD I thought of this in drama since we're doing criminals and prison and stuff and i thought it'd make a cool story :P

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto -cry- SASUKE DOES! :D But yeah, i don't own any of them x]
Naruto jumped as the cell door slammed shut behind him, the keys ringing as they turned in the iron lock. He looked around the small stone room, amusing himself with the idea he was on a movie set, playing the 'hardcore criminal'. Of course, being Naruto, he hadn't done anything but stick up for his friend.


and this is where it gets me...


He absorbed all he could see. Small basin next to a dull rusty toilet with a wooden seat, a bed with equally dull grey sheets and a creamy coloured pillow. He looked at the picture in his hand before placing it on the bedside table. He stared at it for a while and smiled. It depicted him and his best friends Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, and Sakura. They where everthing to him, and he was sure as hell that he was going to miss them an aweful lot.


"Y'waiting for it to do a magic trick?"


Naruto jumped back in alarm and realised there was another boy, around his age, staring at him from the other side of the room where another bed was staged, identical to his. His dark raven hair was spiked at the back, dark onyx eye's stood out stark against his pale skin like a lump of coal against crisp december snow.


"W-what?"


Naruto stammered, cerulean eyes wide in shock with his body pressed against the wall. He regained his composure and glared at the boy appeared to be his new roommate.


"What the fuck?! You scared the living daylights out'ta me!"


"Calm down, dobe. What's your name?"


"Uzumaki Naruto... what's yours?"


"Sasuke. Uchiha Sasuke. Sounds cliché, but what you in for?"


"Ano... Lying to the police..."


Sasuke smirked, but replaced it with the same expression he'd had plastered on his face since Naruto arrived.


He has no idea what he's in for...


"Teme, there's nothing funny about being stuck in here for a year. What did you do?"


Sasuke's gaze darkened and his eyebrows furrowed into a frown as he answered simply;


"I killed my brother."


He turned over on his bed with his back to Naruto, not wanting to continue the conversation.
Naruto felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise, and a small 'oh' fell from his throat, arriving dead on the air.


Whaat?! i'm sharing my cell with a murderer! Kami, why do you hate me?


Sasuke turned back round to face the blonde who hadn't moved since he'd spoken to him. Sasuke rolled his onyx eyes at the gaping blonde and got up from his bed. He walked over to the blonde who's gaze didn't move from the oposite wall, and he gulped loudly as the Uchiha stood infrount of him.


Sasuke was atleast 3 inches taller than the blone, and Naruto had to look up into the Uchiha's face.


"You're in a prison cell, surrounded by security guards and police officers. Do you really think I'm going to harm you? Anyway, Itachi deserved it. He killed my whole family and got away with it. Me, i avenged my familys death, and in retern i get stuck in here."


Naruto stared at his feet, to the wall, at Sasuke, then at his feet again. He didn't know where to look, he simply nodded.


"We get two hours out of here to go to the cantine, make phonecalls, see visitors, whatever. But whatever happens, you are to stay close to me. The people in here, they're agressive, assertive, and out to get the fresh meat. You."


Naruto's blonde eyebrows shot up as his gaze lifted to Sasuke's again. He bobbed his head twice, before finding his voice.


"Ano.. Sasuke? I.. they... But they can't hurt me, right? Because of the security gu-"


"Verbal abuse. Threats, and sometimes yes, physical. But if you stay by me I wont let them hurt you."


Naruto grinned, and a small laugh escaped his throat.


"Guess it's no diffrent from the real world, eh Sasuke? Thanks, but I can take care of myself. It's gonna take more than just a few threats and verbal abuse to get Uzumaki Naruto down!!"


Sasuke frowned before uttering something like 'Hn.' and walking back to his bed where he continued to watch the ceiling.


"Waiting for it to do a magic trick?"


Naruto grinned before crawling underneith his bed. Sasuke glared at the feet poking out from under the bed and raised an eyebrow as the left one twitched.


"Don't glare at my feet, Uchiha, or they'll get upset and run away."


Sasuke wondered how the blonde had known he was glaring at his feet and rolled his eyes as he realised what Naruto had said.


"Are you sure you're not ment to be in the mental unit? What are you doing under the bed anyway?"


"Reading what people have written here. Ano, Who's Anko? Aparantly she's 'propa buff, init' Haha!"


Sasuke watched with amusment as Naruto's feet kicked the floor as he laughed hysterically. But he quickly replaced it with his usual expression as the iron bars swung outwards. The security guard peered curiously at Naruto.


"Hey, kid, what are you doing under the bed?"


A thud could be heard from under the bed and a loud 'ow' followed. Naruto crawled out holding his head and wincing.


"What is it with people and making me jump today?"


"Yeah. I duno. Out. Your two hours starts now."


Naruto jumped up and down, his headache completely forgotten. Sasuke had somehow taken a liking to the blonde, and he knew that this was not something to be exited about.

He has no idea what he's in for...
Chapter end notes: Hey :] Hope you like it so far, pls r&r!
Constructive critisism welcome, but don't be mean :P

Aphrodite x