TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


(Dream Based) by broken0dream

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

(Dream Based)

-One-

Theme Song: Give ‘Em Hell Kid -My Chemical Romance-

Chapter One: And We Don’t Care!

Rating: T for course language and some implications of sex.

Summary: Meet Haruno Sakura, a normal 15 year old girl. She was smart, beautiful, life couldn't get better! But what happens when she falls in love with someone she loathes? A lot, that's what.

Disclaimer: I do not own NARUTO or My Chemical Romance’s brilliant works, I wish I did, but I don’t.

New project! -Dodges flying daggers- Sorry, sorry! But it was just too good to pass up. Anyways, I need a bit of help at getting the character’s personalities well, so please help me there, ‘kay? 8D

Anyways, this chapters starts out slow, a little boring, but the second chapter gets better, since it’s where the actual plot starts, so consider this one a filler just to introduce the main characters.

------------------------------------------------------------0-0-0

And We Don’t Care!

I was told to be pretty. I was told to be smart. I was fifteen years old. I am Haruno Sakura and I fell in love with a figment of my imagination. Scary, ne?

It was a rather confusing predicament, trust me. I even went into depression during that time, but now, it’s more than fine.

It’s wonderful.

But I guess… I guess you want to hear it now.

Let’s see…

It all started with outrageously loud music…

=●●●=

You never fell in love, did you get what you deserved?

“Excuse me…”

I coughed as I pushed my way through the bustling crowd, the stench and lack of oxygen were getting to me and I was having trouble finding my seat. It felt like an oven inside the room and to top it all off, I’d gotten separated from my friends.

Fan-friggin’-tastic.

Sighing, I looked around.

One hundred six… Mine’s Six-hundred two.

Oh boy.

I scrunched my nose, brushing a stand of hair that had been bothering me for a while behind my ear and bracing myself to be crushed by the crowd once again, I felt something slide down my neck and reached out of instinct.

I pulled my hand away to find that my lucky necklace had broken.

Oh shit.

A few beads fell to the ground and I pocketed the necklace, wondering why it even broke in the first place. After all, it was just fine a few seconds ago.

I sighed, I would fix it tomorrow at school…

Unfortunately for me, I was so deep in thought that I never noticed someone approach me from behind.

“Hmm… what a delicious looking little girl.”

“GYAAH!!”

Yeah, it wasn’t the most flattering shriek ever, but what do you expect when a possible assaulter sneaks up on you from behind and breathes down your neck.

Swearing up a storm, I turned around.

“Karin…” I hissed out.

Karin… Karin was my best friend, she was loud, slightly perverted, her favorite subject was boys, and she’s not afraid to smash you against the wall if provoked.

To summarize, she was the polar opposite of Konan.

Now, Konan, she was quiet, and modest, she was smart and didn’t need to resort to violence to win a fight. She had a vocabulary dedicated to doing just that.

Karin simply put her hand on her hip as Konan sighed shaking her head. “We need to stick together.”

“Fine, but Sakura leads the way this time…” Karin muttered sourly.

Nodding, I grabbed Karin’s arm and pulled her along, causing a chain reaction of ‘oof’s as Karin hit me, and Konan hit Karin, who was hit by some other dude who was speaking to his girlfriend excitedly until she got pulled along for the ride too. And then came some who were unfortunate enough to get tackled by us which just created a fiasco! A catastrophe of epic proportions! A-!

… Well you get the point.

I tried to stand up only to find it physically impossible. But hey, what were you to expect when you have more than ten people crushing you along with assorted junk food, backpacks, and what I believed to be part of the railing.

… Exactly.

It was only then that I dared to open my eyes again.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before even attempting to breathe again.

And even though everyone was screaming, whistling, or just plain squealing; it seemed silent, very silent, too silent for comfort, actually.

Maybe it was the fact that I had strangers pilingon top of me, or maybe, just maybe, I went deaf from impact.

… I prefer the later.

There was a blinding flash of white light.

“Who caused this?” A husky voice asked.

… Oh… Shit.

“Ouch! Get your dirty hands off me you bastard!”

“Ka-Karin-chan…”

“I can walk myself.”

BANG!!

CHOMP

KARIIIIN-CHAN!!”

“GET ‘EM!!”

“… Fuck.”

y2;y3;●●●y2;y3;

My head hurt, my feet were swollen from having to walk bare foot around the streets after being forced to throw my shoes at the guard to escape. To say that this night turned out to be a disaster would be an understatement.

Sighing, I glance at Konan. She’s the only one out of us who managed to keep her shoes, mainly because there’s nothing more intimidating than a sixteen-year-old Goth with combat boots.

…That and that she wasn’t the one who bit the guard… or the one who chucked a shoe at his face.

Right

She was just the one who stomped on his foot.Hard.

Now that, was amazing, seeing how this is the usually quiet and harmless Konan we’re talking about. Unfortunately, that stomp caused the guard to scream, which resulted in more guards coming, Karin biting a guard, me losing a shoe, and all three of us running out of there with what eerily resembled an angry mob in pursuit.

So long story short; we got chased out of the concert, back stage crew and all.

I looked back at Karin who was currently nursing her thumb, moaning and wincing every time she touched the tip of it. Apparently, when she bit the guard and pushed him to the ground her nail broke, just slightly over the nail bed.

It was rather nostalgic actually; since that was the very same nail she broke once in ninth grade, preferring an F to heavy machinery.

It was just like yesterday that Karin was shouting at Sarutobi-sensei, cursing up a storm about how she wouldn’t risk her nails for an A. It was that very same day that we had decided Karin had lost it, although Sai would have disagreed saying that she never had it in the first place.

Ah… Memories, how precious… Did you forget you’re standing idiotically in the middle of the street while your best friends are about to get into a catfight?

I blinked as I snapped out of my thoughts, now aware of the fact that no one seemed to be around.

I wasn’t even able to make a sound before I heard someone shout behind me, so I turned around.

“Well, it just is!” Karin shouted as she stepped closer to Konan, glaring at her.

I looked back and forth between my friends, not entirely sure if I should pick sides, root for them, or just stop this before it went too far.

It was then that Konan snorted, raising a brow. “Ha… If looks could kill, Karin?”

The look that crossed Karin’s face at that moment made me realize the lack of suffix, which meant Konan was into this discussion considering that she even addressed her worst enemy with at least ‘san’ at the end.

My feet moved on their own, because I didn’t even notice when I stepped between my friends, nor did I remember ever lifting my arms to push the away from each other and screaming at them to cut it out.

Nope, not once, that was, until I realized that their glares where directed at me.

I swallowed a lump in my throat before starting out, meekly. “Guys…” I began, barely over a whisper. “It’s no one’s fault, ok?”

This seemed to calm them down, so I smiled. “We had fun, right?”

Karin chuckled at this. “I guess so… It was pretty funny when Konan stomped on that guy’s foot and then pantsed him…”

“Oh yeah… And when you bit his finger.” Konan laughed, rubbing the back of her head.

I grinned, “What about when the other people that fell chased us?”

Konan simply smirked, “And what about when you threw your shoe at the guard and it landed on his face?”

I pumped my fist in the air a struck a pose, obviously having watched more than my fair share of anime. “Now! To have more fun!!”

“She’s lost it.”

Konan only nods in agreement while Karin simply shook her head.

y2;y3;●●●y2;y3;

Hic!”

“Holy shit… She’s wasted!”

And it was true; I was wasted, kneeling on the floor, cackling out loud like an escapee from the mental ward. I could barely speak anymore, to be honest, but it’s not like I was attempting to do so at that moment.

“Ahahaha… AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

I really hope no one I knew was here…

Konan rubbed her forehead as she turned to the bartender, just oozing murderous aura.

He visibly paled under her stare.

“Why didn’t you cut her off…?”

The bar tender gulped, tugging on his collar. “Sh-she only had half a sake cup…”

Konan calmly put her hands on the table as she inched closer to the bartender’s face; he was becoming cross-eyed by now.

“And you gave alcohol to a minor, why…?”

“S-She asked for something light…”

“She’s a minor, baka. Something light could refer to tea.” She hissed out.

Unfortunately for me, it all because a blur after that. But I did remember that walls hurt, ‘fist’ can be a verb, and that Konan plus a napkin can be very dangerous when provoked.

Everything became a big blur of colors blending rapidly into darkness and I blacked out.

RIIIIIIIING!!

Good morning Konoha! It’s a beautiful day outside, so how about it Kotetsu?”

Hehehe! Yep, it’s a beautiful day, a great day for the first day of school Izumo.”

6:49…

With a moan I turned around and punched the arm clock clean off the table, accurately shutting it off with a smashing sound. It was a new, beautiful, day… I should wake up.

I pulled the sheets out of my bed and groaned. Fuck the new day school doesn’t start… until…

Holy shit…

My eyes widened as realization dawned. School started today, it was August 17…

I sat up faster than I could adjust, causing all the blood to run up and down my head resulting in one heck of a headache. I rubbed my temples as I took in all of my surroundings.

My room.

Strange… I didn’t remember coming home… nor getting changed and into bed. But that didn’t matter right now, I needed to check the calendar and stop having such paranoia.

I slowly stood up, my first steps where a bit unsteady but I quickly regained some composure. Walking over to my desk I eyed my calendar, my mouth dropped open, for my assumptions had been correct.

Slowly, I walk towards my closet, picking out my new uniform. I eyed it critically making sure everything was in place.

The black dress shirt was there, along with the black orange plaid skirt and matching tie and socks. I left the uniform hanging on the door as I walked into the bathroom, staring at my reflection.

My hair was messy and my mouth stank of morning breath.

I’ve got some work to do.

I started to put my eyeliner on, successfully applying it but still managing to poke my eye once of twice. Then I began to contemplate my possible accessories, I blinked as I noticed something lying on the counter.

It was the same necklace as yesterday, my lucky necklace, it seemed intact, just as if it had always been.

And that scared the crap out of me because it was supposed to be broken… As in a thousand of scattered beads crushed in the ground back at where the concert was held. As innot perfectly intact.

Hesitating at first, I grabbed the necklace and examined it with a critical eye. There were no missing beads, the string and latch were firmly attached, and it looked just like it looked every day. It wasn’t broken, and it bothered me.

But still, it was my lucky necklace, and being as superstitious as I’ve always been, I was scared to think of what could happen if I went a day without it.

A few minutes went by as I finished fixing myself up. Quickly changing into my uniform I grabbed my bags and ran downstairs.

I looked around, finding the lack of life down here strange.

“Nee-chan!?”

I sighed when no one responded; she better had left some kind of note in the freezer… Or else, God help me, there would be a blood bath today.

Searching around the house a bit, I finally found the note, clipped on the mini freezer in all it’s wrinkled and hasty glory. Oi…

Unfolding the piece of paper I put the magnet back on the door, it read:

‘Went out with Kimi-kun for some much needed fucking freedom. I’ll call you on your cell when you get to school, ‘kay Sakura no ikeike?

-Love, Tayuya.

PS: Don’t fuck around too much in that God damned school, got it brat?’

I shook my head, something never change, do they?

Locking the apartment as I left, I only glanced back and sighed. This would be the last time I would be home for months.

y2;y3;●●●y2;y3;

I met up with Karin and Konan along the way, we entered the school an hour and thirty-nine minutes before the bell rang.

It was the biggest building I’ve ever seen.

Karin immediately walked over to a group consisting of her cousin Juugo and Sasuke. She turned around and mouthed ‘Find our rooms’, obviously not noticing the look of disdain on my face as she instantly clung to Sasuke, who in turn glared at her while Juugo just smiled at her antics.

And then, just as I was about to turn around and storm into the school building Konan gestured me towards a group of boys I didn’t recognize.

I took in all their details and felt my brain puree when it should have liquefied.

…Riiiiiiight.

One had long blond hair and azure eyes surrounded by what I could only guess to be eyeliner. At first I thought he was a she but I quickly changed that impression as I took note of his red tie and pants, not to mention the lack of female essentials. Next to him stood another boy of the same age, he had white hair that was slicked back by a massive amount of gel and his eyes were violet. His shirt was open half way and he had a necklace that bore a strange symbol of the sorts. In front of them stood another and he seemed to be older than the rest, but only by a little. He currently seemed to be more interested in adjusting his tie than his friend’s words. He had spiked ginger hair and gray-violet eyes.

I blinked a few times as I examined them a bit closely.

Rings? Eh…?

My eyebrows furrowed, how many piercings did this guy have? I swear I could see about seven on his ear and three on his nose along with one on his lips and…

“Did you hear me?”

Konan’s voice shook me out of my thoughts.

“Oh… yeah.” I lied.

She smiled, a bit out of character for her, and took a step back.

“Thanks Sakura-san, I’ll meet up with you quickly.”

She turned around and walked towards the group of boys, who upon seeing her stopped talking and looked at her.

The blond one grinned and waved, saying something I couldn’t understand, the one with silver hair just pointed and shouted something that sounded suspiciously like ‘fuck’ said repeatedly and the guy whom I shall dub ‘Gear-Head’ stared at her for a little while before muttering something.

I smiled for her and turned around, walking at a brisk pace.

I didn’t even notice the discarded piece of food in front of me until I slipped.

…And landed right into the arms of the strangers.

At first there was silence, my face was heating up at a rate that I thought physically impossible, the air was knocked clean out of me and I seemed to be unable to get it back. Then there where a few coughs and I knew that the whole student body had just stopped to witness the scene.

Well, dang.

But when he spoke I wondered if I was day dreaming again or if this was real.

“Oi… Are you alright?”

I swallowed the lump in my throat and regained the ability to breath. Pushing myself gently out of his arms I looked up at his face, only to be blinded by the sun. I cursed under my breath.

“I’m fine.”

The outline of his face moved in what I guessed to be some nods and he moved away from me. “Good! Do you need some help, I can help!”

I smiled awkwardly and shook my head, this guy was creepy.

Survey says; get away from creepy, shadowy, sexy voice guy. He could be a pedophile for all you know.

The moment he walked past me the only thing I could see was an oddly shaped red blob of the sorts and a flash of orange.

Damn he was fast!

… Wait a second.

Orange… OrangeOrange!?

I haven’t called him yet!

I felt my breath hitch as I realized that I promised to call him as soon as I got here, just to tell him that I was ok, just to let him know that I would be ok without him here. Glancing back, I spotted Karin, still latched onto Sasuke’s arm as he blabbed on about something, probably about how ‘immature’ she was. Then I saw Konan, or rather, I saw him.

Him being the guy who I just practically hit and run.

He gave them a wave, and I bit back a chuckle as he practically skipped towards the group. The blond man looked rather annoyed while the other two looked away most likely thinking something along the lines of ‘I Don’t Know You’, Konan simply gave him a small smile and turned her attention back towards the group.

I snorted. He’s like that too, so he maybe I should try to talk to this guy sometime…

Shaking my head, I turned away, yeah right, keep dreaming Sakura. Who cares about some random stranger that might have just saved you from utter humiliation when you have a boyfriend waiting by the phone for you?

Right.

With a turn of my heel I regained my pace towards the school; I really needed to find our rooms.

I only dully noted how eerily familiar that guy was.

y2;y3;●●●y2;y3;

“Hmm… Let’s see.” The woman in front of me said as she looked through the files, once she found the ones she’d been looking for she turned towards me with a stern eye.

“Haruno Sakura, right?” she asked, I nodded meekly.

“You’re in dorm number four-o-nine with Akatsuki Konan.”

I smiled but I suddenly realized someone had been left out. “What about Hebi Karin?”

The woman rose up one carefully manicured finger as she searched again, once finding it she turned to me. “She’s in room four hundred-eleven.”

“Oh.” I said a little crestfallen about not having my best friend with me. I looked at her in the eye. “W-Who’s her room mate?”

She looked back at the papers, a bit annoyed by my questions and answered, not looking back up at me. “Houzuki Suigetsu. Now, please, take your documents and go, you’re holding up the line.”

I nodded out of habit, and muttered my thanks, swiping my room keys and paper work and heading towards the elevator, euphoric about seeing my room for the next year or so.

Lobby… One… Two… Three… Four!

My eyes lit up as the doors opened, I practically busted out of the elevator bumping against some people in the progress, I would have apologized, but… Frankly, I was too excited to give a damn.

I stood in front of the door, fumbling with the keys for a while before finally getting a good grip on them and sliding it through the lock.

I think my jaw dropped right there. I had to look back at the room number and my student ID to check that the number scribbled into both were a match just to make sure that I was in the correct room.

If you could call it a room, that is; because thisroom, was bigger than my apartment.

And that my friend was saying a lot.

I couldn’t keep the goofy grin off my face as I dropped my luggage on one of the beds, which wereQueen Sized I might add, and walked towards the window. Only to find that the window wasn’t a window, instead it was a balcony.

Well damn.

The view was of the school pool, did you hear that? This school has a pool.

Now I get why they say Konoha High isn’t just for anyone.

A sudden burst of air caused my short hair to whip around my face. I pushed it behind my ear in an attempt to control it and looked around the scenery a bit more. There was a slide for the pool, a sports field for Gym class I guess, an outside lunch room that connected to another building, that which must be the Lunch Room, and then there was a wall with a lot of graffiti, some ledges and beams.

A particular drawing caught my attention.

The words ‘AKATSUKI’ were written in a neon red, on top of it were splotches of red and maroon hues, which I hoped were paint, and surrounding it was a collection of red and white clouds with a red circle coming from behind it.

I blinked, that was strange, wasn’t ‘Akatsuki’ Konan-chan’s family name?

Shrugging, I walked back inside with a smile on my face. Maybe this school would be more interesting than my last one.

Sitting down on the bed I had already claimed as my own, I unzipped my backpack and took out a pink object, a cell phone to be exact. Turning it on, I dialed rapidly an all too familiar number.

Sakura-chan?”

I smiled, his voice always made anything better.

“Ohayou, Naruto-kun!”

--------=●●●=--------

Thursday August 17: First Day of school, Sakura bumps into a stranger.

-

-

-

------------------------------------------------------------0-0-0

So? What do you think? Was it good, bad? I just loved the whole idea for this story and couldn’t resist. So yeah, please review and tell me if any character was OOC or if I misspelled something.

Thank you! And feed the author reviews using that ‘Go’ icon in the lower left, thanks.

Next Chapter: I loved Naruto and I knew that. So why was it that I felt guilty and different every time I spoke to either one of them?

Get ready for domestic problems, confusion and handsome young criminals that you can’t get enough of.