TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leaf's Squad 15 by Zaku Hyuga

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
[Mizuki vs. Satoshi]

Satoshi stood leaning against the feather cage he had entrapped Mizuki in as he chewed on his finger nails, “Are you ready to give up and come out yet?” He asked boredly.

“Not a chance.” Mizuki stated hunched over. It was becoming harder to breath the longer she stayed inside of the cage. This prison not only sucks chakra and blocks attacks, but it prevents oxygen from getting inside. If I don’t get out or give up I’ll suffocate. Mizuki slumped to the ground disappointedly. As she hit the dirt and idea popped into her head. That’s it!

[Shinabaru vs. Zaku]

“Where’s my pouch darnit! What happened to it!” Zaku began to chuckle. “What are yo- You did this didn’t you! How?” Zaku looked up at Shinabaru.

“Turn around and look.” Shinabaru turned and looked behind him. There stood an exact replica of Zaku leaning against a tree rummaging through Shinabaru’s bag.

“B-but how? Clones can’t physically handle things, and if you’re the clone you should have popped when I kicked you!” Shinabaru’s face contorted as he tried to figure out how he’d been dooped.

“I’ll save you the trouble.” Zaku said cooly. “Before this match even started I created a clone. And when you ran at me after you drew your kunai I had him swipe it.” the clone waved at Shinabaru.

“Ya, but plain clones can’t touch things physically! You don’t know anything besides clone jutsu!” Shinabaru shouted angrily.

“Really? You see Shinabaru, once you become chuunin you’re allowed to learn some more advanced jutsu. And because of that Sensei taught me ‘Shadow Clone Jutsu’. I can only create and maintain one currently, but one still comes in very handy.”

“Whut! No fair! You always get to learn new jutsu!” Shinabaru moaned. The shadow holding Zaku prisoner started to retract.

“It’s about time that started to weaken.” Zaku smirked as he started moving his fingers, regaining control of his body.

[Mizuki vs. Satoshi]

Satoshi was about to ask Mizuki again if she was ready to give up when he felt rumbling under his feet. What in the world? He thought to himself. Mizuki burst out of the ground and caught Satoshi on the chin with her fist. As Satoshi flew back wards the feathers collapsed into a pile on the ground. Mizuki stood looking at Satoshi sprawled on the ground in a daze and smirked.

“I figured out that I didn’t have to go through the walls. I just had to go under them.” Mizuki stood gloating.

“Ugh,” Satoshi groaned as he stood up. “Good job. I didn’t realize you knew the tunneling jutsu. Had I known I would have been more careful.”

Ok, I need to end this quick. I’m almost out of chakra. I’ve got just enough for on more move.
Mizuki spread her arms fully extended on both sides. “Rock Glove Release: Glove Explosion”.
Mizuki smashed her fists together causing the rocks on her hands to smash and shoot away from her spreading out covering enough of an area that Satoshi couldn’t escape. Satoshi’s eyes grew huge as the rocks hurtled at him. He tried to dodge but was pummeled and fell battered to the ground. As he fell he fell apart into a bunch of feathers, which floated gently down.

“Huh!?!” Mizuki shouted. Satoshi came down from the tree in front of Mizuki. “That was a clone?” Mizuki questioned angrily. “For how long?”

“Oh, since you through the kunai at me.” Satoshi answered here innocently.

“I give up.” Mizuki stated and fell backwards, then started snoring.

“Must be tired.” Satoshi said and sat down and picked up from the place he had left in his new book. “Oooo, hehe.”

[Shinabaru vs. Zaku]

Zaku began walking toward Shinabaru as Shinabaru backed away. Just a little further! Shinabaru thought to himself as Zaku edged closer with a kunai in hand. Shinabaru’s eyes grew wide as Zaku’s foot came down on the small shred of shadow laying on the ground, but his foot stopped.

“Nice try Shinabaru. But as many times as you try it you aren’t going to get me with that “Shadow Bomb” technique. Shinabaru closed his eyes and groaned.

“Darn that Byakugan.” Shinabaru mumbled through his gritted teeth. Zaku snickered and walked around the shadow. Shinabaru’s eyes flew open. “Got you!” As Zaku’s foot came down the ground exploded beneath his feat. Zaku was sent sprawling backwards and hit his head on a tree root sticking out of the ground. Zaku saw stars as he sat up. He looked in front of him and Shinabaru bent over with a worried look on his face just a few feet in front of Zaku came into focus.

“What in the heck just happened?” Zaku moaned as he felt the back of his head.

“Hehe, glad your okay. I was worried for a minute. Your to dependant on that Byuakugan man. I knew you would be watching for Shadow bombs so when I pulled out that kunai I dropped a few acorn bombs. And just like I predicted you walked right on them to dodge the Shadow Bomb I left.” Shinabaru grinned staring at Zaku with victory in his eyes.

“Ya, nice trick. Ya got me this time.” Zaku said as he performed some handseals.

Shinabaru jumped backwards. “Hey the fights over!”

“Don’t worry. I’m going to heal the split in the back of my head.” Zaku’s hand began glowing green and he placed it behind his head to heal the wound.

“Well looks like I didn’t hurt you too bad.” Shinabaru grinned.

“Ya. You’re lucky you didn’t blow my leg off.” Zaku and Shinabaru sat laughing when they heard a giggle behind them. Their eyes grew as large as their heads as looks of terror swept over their faces.

“Oh, boys!”