TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leaf's Squad 15 by Zaku Hyuga

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
[the next morning - Third Hokage’s office]
“What were you thinking!?” the Third yelled from behind his desk. Squad 15 and the Wakai Kouyou were standing at attention in front of his desk. “Do you realize what an embarrassment this is to the village, to have its own squad’s fighting amongst themselves?”
“Yes sir.” the two squads answered in unison. Shinabaru chanced to glance at Hokori who was standing on crutches with bandages all over his body. Kazetun had a big bandage on his head, and Enkouto was taped up in a couple places.
“Are you listening?” the Hokage yelled. Shinabaru’s eyes darted back in the Third’s direction. “I’m very disappointed in all of you, especially you three.” Third said looking at the Wakai Kouyou. “It is to my knowledge that this whole charade was started by you.”
“No sir.” Hokori stated quickly. “It was Zaku, he started it.”
“Oh, is this true?” the Hokage asked with a surprised look on his face, “Our newest chuunin begins this schoolyard tomfoolery?”
Zaku’s face began to burn with anger, “Yes sir.” he said halfheartedly.
“What!?” Shinabaru and Mizuki yelled together.
“Stop.” Zaku whispered. Mizuki and Shinabaru turned away from Zaku disappoitedly.
“I see.” the Third said with a look of understanding on his face. “Well as punishment for you actions, the Wakai Kouyou will be doing two D rank missions everyday for the next fifteen days.” Hokori, Enkouto, and Kazetun slumped their heads. “And Squad 15 will be doing two D rank missions everyday for the next thirty days.” The Wakai Kouyou heads perked back up and sly smiles went across the faces.
“Your kidding?” Mizuki yelled.
“That’s twice as long.” Shinabaru added.
“Yes, your chuunin leader started the fight, and when the leader fails the whole team fails, so that means that the whole team will be punished just as severely.” the Third said looking at Shinabaru and Mizuki. “Here’s you first mission.” He handed each team a slip of paper with information written on it. “Your senseis ought to be waiting for you outside.Your dismissed.”
“Yes sir, thank you.” Zaku said and turned and led his teammates out.
The Hokage watched Zaku as he walked out and thought “He’ll make a fine ninja one day.”
“Zaku what were you thinking? Why did you say you started it? You got us fifteen more days than those jerks, and they’re the ones who started it.” Mizuki shouted at Zaku.
“I know that, but if I denied it I would have gotten us a harsher punishment. Besides it isn’t that bad, it could have been worse.” Zaku answered.
“Oh, and how’s that?” she asked bitterly.
“Well for one example, he could have stripped you of being ninja at all.” Satoshi said as the team rounded a corner. They jumped from being startled by him. “You guys got in quite a bit of trouble didn’t you?”
“Ya, two D rank missions every day for a month.” Shinabaru moaned.
“I know already.”
“How do you know?” Mizuki asked curiously.
“Word travels fast when you’re a jounin.” He answered
“I should be training for the Chuunin Exams, not doing silly missions that rookies get.” Shinabaru moaned, “I’m going to lose a whole month.”
“Is that all you think about?” Mizuki asked sarcastically.
“No!” Shinabaru shot at her.
“Okay, quit you two. What’s the first mission Zaku?” Satoshi questioned.
Zaku read the piece of paper, “We have fix some things we broke at the ramen shop and plant some new trees.”
“Man, this bites.” Shinarau said to Zaku.
“Let’s just get it done with.” Zaku replied.
[a while later]
“Okay I finished the trees.” Zaku called to the others.
“I fixed the sign.” Shinabaru called back.
“I finished fixing the stool-,” Mizuki started to say, “What is that?” She asked looking at the sign.
“What I fixed it.” Shinabaru said as Zaku walked over. “It says Ichiraku Ramen Shop on it.”
“I see that, but you nailed the pieces back to together with four boards and spelt the name wrong.” Zaku said.
“What do you mean?”
“You spelt it e-c-h-e-r-o-c-k-o-o r-a-m-u-n.”
“So...”
“It’s spelt i-c-h-i-r-a-k-u r-a-m-e-n.”
“Oops.”
“And why didn’t you just get a new board?” Mizuki asked with her eybrow cocked.
“Don’t worry about it I’ll fix it.” Zaku said.
[after the sign was fixed]
“Sensei we’re done.” Mizuki said to Satoshi who was lating on a bench asleep.
“Who? What? Oh, you finished good let’s go get your next mission.” Satoshi said , rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
“Ugh, I forgot we had two to do.” Mizuki grunted.
“Hey, I still don’t know how all of this happened, come to think of it.” Satoshi realized, “Someone want to tell me the story?”
Zaku told Satoshi what had happened at the ramen shop the previous afternoon as they walked back to the Third Hokage’s.
“I see, so why did you say that you did it?”
“I didn’t want to get us in bigger trouble by denying it.” Zaku said. As he looked over at Satoshi he walked right into Kiba.
“Hey watch it!” Kiba said getting up, “Oh, hey. I heard about your fight with the Wakai Kouyou, how’d that happen?” Zaku told the story a second time. “Wow, sorry to hear about the missions, good luck though, I gotta get going.” Akamaru barked as Kiba ran off.
As they walked they passed Sakura. “Hey, I heard about the fight. What happened?” Zaku told the story for a third time. “Neat, well see ya.” She said and walked away.
“How many times am I going to have to tell this today?”Zaku asked. Until they reached the Hokage tower the squad ran into Naruto, Kakashi, Ino, Rock Lee, Asuma, Neji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Hinata.
“I’m so tired of telling this story, it’s not that big of a deal.” Zaku groaned.
“I’m not. I feel famous.” Shinabaru grinned.
“Put your ego away before it hits someone Shiabaru.” Mizuki said. “The attention’s nice though.”
They stepped into the Hokage’s office. “Done with the clean up job?” he asked.
“Yes sir, all finished.” They answered.
“Okay, then you need to go pick weeds in the ramen shop owner’s garden.”
“We just came from there!” Shinabaru cried out. “Why didn’t you give that to us when we left the last time?”
“You hadn’t finished your last mission.”
“Now we have to walk all the way back again.” Shinabaru moaned.
“This is going to be a long month.” Mizuki moaned walking out with the rest of the team.
“What a group.” the Hokage chuckled.