TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


STUPID IDIOTS ARE HILLARIOUS OR I AM BORED AND HYPED UP ON DR, PEPPR by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Blalh./
Chapter notes: I AM THE CHEESE.
Naruto walks by Sasuke.

Naruto: Hi.

Sasuke: YOU EYEING ME BOY?!!!!

Naruto: NO!

Sasuke: Shut up!

Sasuke gets out a pair of chopsticks and begins to attack Naruto savagely with them. Then he tries to give him wedgie, except.....

Naruto; NO WEDGIES TODAY I GO COMMANDO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke: I hate everyone.

Kakashi: Sasuke, Itatchi killed your whole family, taunted and tortured you into a state of mental instability, and he left you alive to face the guilt of it all. The only problem is, that was like fourteen years ago. GET OVER IT!!

Sasuke: YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ME!

Sasuke runs to his room.

Kakashi: That's right, go listen to your dang ol' Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance! And while your in the kitchen looking for a knife to cut yourself, grab me another beer.
======================================

Shikamaru: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shikamaru tries to break a bored with his hand and ends up breaking his fist in stead. Shikamaru begans to hop around and cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto is running through a field of flowers and the sun is shining brightly. He has a smile on his face and a Mario style mustache. Kyuubi is sitting on his shoulder in chibi form. Naruto is also dressed up in his Hokage uniform.

Naruto: DATTEBYO! Wait a minute- I MEAN BELIEVE IT! SUCKA!

Then Kakashi sets the whole thing, including Naruto, on fire.

Naruto wakes up.

Naruto: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: Naruto shut up! I'm trying to get some sleep! We have a big mission tommorow!

Naruto: Oh thank goodness it was only a nightmare.

Kakashi stands over Naruto with a torch and sword.

Kakashi: I DON'T THINK SO. BWAHAHAHAH!

Naruto: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!

Kakashi and Naruto: We'll be good.
Chapter end notes: Yum