TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Will You Love Me? by nejiluver

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All right well everyone's 14, exept for Neji,TenTen and Lee who are 15.
Chapter 1: The sweet sweet dream...the MOST HORRIBLE DREAM EVER! hOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aaah...N-Naruto"moaned Sasuke as Naruto was sucking Sasuke's cock. "Stop....stop teasing me! Aaah..."

"Hm? Well....then what is it you want Sasu-chan?"asked Naruto in a sexyish kind of voice.

"I-I want..."

"I can't hear you Sasuke....what did you say?"

"I want you...to...."

"Yeah.... you want me too....?"

"Come on Naruto.....don't make me beg!"

"but I like it when you beg, Sasu-chan. It sounds so sexy....so....what is it you want?"

"Urrgghh.....I want you to fuck me already!"

"as you wish, Sasu-chan! ^^(he's all happy now cause he got Sasuke to actualy beg. He likes it for some reason....dont know why...)

after that,Naruto started to put a finget in Sasuke and-

RRRiinngggggg rriiinnnngggggg rrriiinnngggggg!!!!!

"What the hell?!?!? Why was I the uke?! Ugh! Uke for crying out loud!" Whined Sasuke.That's when Sasuke noticed that there was a tent forming inside his pajama pants. "Just great! I dont have time to deal with this! I've gotta meet everyone at the training grounds in 40 minutes!" So he took a shower, and took care of his little 'problem',got dressed and went off to the training grounds where everyone was going to meet up for something.

about 10 minutes later he made it to the training grounds when all of a sudden-

"KYAA!!!!!! SASUKE!!!!!!SASUKE-KUN'S FINALY HERE!!!!" shouted Ino running after Sasuke.

'shit! What should I do?! She's comeing right at me! umm....umm....I could always...ummm...uhh...gya! Think of something Sasuke!'he thought. then, just as Ino was about to fling herself onto Sasuke, Sasuke thogught of something. He knew it would probly get Ino and sakura totaly mad, btu it was the only thing he could think of at the moment! He could have just ran, but that would've just wasted all his energy. so he ran by Sakura. Then as soon as Ino was about to fling herself onto him he went behind Sakura,and pushed her into ino,so that he could go hise behind the guys without them noticing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPNEN?!?!?!?!"both Ino and Sakura screamed.

"why the hell did you kiss me Sakura!"

"I didn't kiss you! somebody pushed me!"

"Well the who did?!?!?" And then she finaly remembered that about 1 second befor she was able to pounce on him he jumped behind Sakura and pushed her. So she told Sakura and she yelled

"SASUKE! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!?"

"wHY DO YOU THINK! TO GET AWAY FROM INO!"

"TO GET AWAY FROM HERE?!? YOU DEAL WITH HER EVERYDAY! WHATS THE OCASSION?!"

"What do you mean by 'what's the ocassion' "?

"what I mean is this.....WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO PICK TODAY TO PUSH ME INTO INO!!!!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU PUSH SOMEONE ELSE?!?"

"bECAUSE YOU WERE THE CLOSEST PERSON BY ME!"

"Holy shit.......in all my life....i've NEVER seen Sasuke do something like that."said Kiba.

"and in all my life.....i've never ever seen Sasuke,Sakura and Ino fighting! It's like a miracle! Now they're probly not all "I love you Sasuke!!!!" anymore!"

"Yeah...definitly."the rest of the guys said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so how'd you think?! I really like the begining so far! It was pretty funny if you ask me! ^^ R&R!