TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Trial by DragonBorn

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: Naruto doesn’t belong to me but Rachel, Ivy, and Crissy do.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto doesn’t belong to me but the Rachel, Ivy, and Crissy do.
“Rabid Squirrel. Are you there? *khee* I repeat are you there? This is Vodka.*khee*”

“*khee* this is Rabid Squirrel reporting for duty *khee*.”

“*khee* Are you near the enemy. *khee*”

“The enemy is surrounded *khee*. The plan is going on track *khee*”

“Good. At my signal then. *khee*”

“*khee* Roger tha-oh no! The enemy spotted us- *KHEEEEEE*”

“Rabid Squirrel! NOOOOOO!!”

A girl decked in black clothes and armor was crying sadly. Her body was shaking with fury; she cocked her gun and held her head up. Blue eyes held the blazing fire of revenge.

She ran at full speed dodging the bullets with experience, and shooting accurate ones not missing anyone who came in her way.

It wasn’t long until she came upon her fallen comrades she spotted Rabid Squirrel on the ground. She rushed to her but alerted and guarded.

“Vodka.” The fallen girl croaked.

“Who did this to you?” Vodka demanded.

“The girl they call Lightning. *cough*”

“Shush, don’t speak no more. Rest I shall avenge you and our fallen comrades.”

“So you came…Vodka.” It was Lightning sitting on a tree branch a grin on her features.

“Yeah. Prepare to die Bitch.” Vodka cocked her gun and in a moment the two were at each other dodging the bullets.

The two stood facing each other panting lightly. Suddenly another girl attacked from behind just as Lightning shot her bullet.

The girl was shot missing its intended target; she was Lightning’s comrade.

Quick as a flash Vodka pulled her trigger multiple times at the off guard Lightning.

“AHHHH-!” she was hit with the enemy’s blue paint and she fell down to the ground.

Vodka whipped away her fake tears and laughed in triumph “We won! As usual, Crissy I want my 50 bucks you owe.” She poked the side of the just fallen girl codenamed Lightning.

Crissy sat up pouting “You have no mercy whatsoever, Ivy,” and reached for her wallet pulling out two crisp 20’s and one crisp 10 dollar bills, handing it over to Ivy’s, codenamed Vodka, outstretched hand.

Ivy just grinned widely “It was all for dramatics.” She said putting away her money. “Oy, Rach, get your ass up, we’re going to get some food.”

Rachel, codenamed Rabid Squirrel, jumped up at the sound of food “Okay! I’m up and alive. Oh and nice acting.” She complimented Ivy giving her a thumb up.

Ivy giggled “Nah, it was nothing really. Shall we go?”

“Rematch next Sunday,” Crissy asked taking off her helmet and shaking her head. Her blonde hair flew all over, and there was sweat on her forehead.

“Next Sunday? I can’t I’m going to be at my aunt’s that weekend.” Ivy gave her friends a look apology “Sorry, you guys.”

“That sucks ass. Oh, can we eat at MacDonald’s?” Rachel pointed over to the restaurant across the street.

“Fine with me, you Ivy?”

“Sure. I’m starving.”

They handed in the equipment they rented and walked cheerfully to the street light.

“It’s so weird, Ivy.” Rachel pushed the button multiple times.

“What’s weird?” Ivy folded her hands behind her head, her black tank top lifted a bit, she looked at her friend.

“Your hella good using guns and stuff,” Rachel satisfied with the button stood at the curb.

“Really? Thanks, I guess, its fun to tell you the truth. Shooting people with the paintball gun,” Ivy smiled.

“You have no qualms about shooting people, your so weird,” Crissy put her hands in her pockets of her jeans.

“Don’t forget about heartless and sadistic.” Rachel added just for measure Crissy nodded.

Ivy laughed joyfully, “Ara, look the light’s on.”

“You’re right let’s go.”

“March on!” Rachel cheered taking the center as they walked across the street.

“Well, look who it is.” A voice filled with hate called out to the three as they sat down at a table their tray of food in front of them.

The three turned to face a group of girls all with either make up on or showy clothes or both. The leader with both looked down at them haughtily.

“Well, if it isn’t…um…” Ivy paused truthfully forgetting her name “What’s her name again?” she turned to her friends who shrugged.

“Well anyway, what do you want?” Rachel cut in sipping her Coke.

“I’m just going to give you another warning, if I ever see you near Rio again, I’ll make sure punishment will be given.” She crossed her arms looking pointly at Crissy.

She was in the middle of eating her Big Mac, “Sorry- well actually not- but did you say something.”

“How dare you ignore me bitch.” The leader screeched.

“Oy, oy! No one’s allowed to call Crissy a bitch except me.” Ivy glared at the leader annoyed.

“Crissy I bet you 20.” Rachel waved her bill and jerked her thumb to Ivy and the Leader.

“On what?”

“Whose going to start a fight. I’m taking Ivy.”

“Okay 20 on the other girl.” They shook hands and continued to eat watching the show.

It turned out Crissy won. Rachel handed the bill to her pouting.

The leader had poured the cup of coke on top of Ivy the contents spilling on her clothes and Quarter Pounder.

Ivy blinked looked at her food frowned then shrugged, in a flash her soda was all over the other girl’s expensive clothing. The group left saying something about revenge, Ivy poked at her hamburger almost pitifully.

She brought it up to her lips ad took a bite “Well,” she said to her friends “Could’ve been worse.”

“Oh really like what?”

“It could’ve spilled on my fries.”

The two rolled their eyes grinning.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.
Two Weeks later last day of school

“So what are you planning for summer break, you guys?” Rachel asked slamming her lunch tray on the cafeteria table ignoring the glares that came her way.

“Nothing much,” Crissy answered poking the green jello with her spork “Probably sit around on my ass, watch T.V., and eat.” Her face twisted to disgust “The jello looks suspicious.”

“Hey now, today’s the last day of school remember two more 20 minute classes and we’ll be free!” Ivy took a portion of Crissy’s jello and took a bite.

“It’s edible.” She nodded her affirmative, but Crissy handed her the rest “Here you can have it. I don’t know how you can stand eating something that looks suspicious.”

“It tastes okay.” Ivy looked at her innocently.

“Hey, Crissy.” Rachel whispered beckoning her closer, “What?”

“Banana.” With that simple statement Crissy went in to uncontrollable laughter causing Ivy and Rachel to giggle.

The bell rang minutes later “Well time to go! See ya guys later! Remember my place at 6.” Rachel called waving at them before heading off to her next class in a rush.

Crissy and Ivy glanced at each other with knowing smiles “Well then I’m off.” Ivy saluted Crissy and went off in another direction soon fallowed by Crissy in the opposite direction.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“You ass! Stop hogging the popcorn!” there was a squeal of anger that came from Crissy as her popcorn was abducted by Rachel who just snickered.

They were in the living room at Rachel’s. It was cluttered as usual but for once looked moderately clean.

The T.V. was on playing a program of anime from Naruto to Blood + to Trinity Blood and such.

“Oh! Shut up! Prince of Tennis is on!” Ivy shouted at the two glancing at the TV with heart like eyes, you can imagine drool coming down the corner of her mouth.

“Oh…their soooooo hot!” Ivy gave a dreamy fan girl sigh. “I love them!”

Crissy grinned “Oh then what about the others? Like Sai?’

Ivy gasped “Sai! I would never forget about Sai, Sasori, Daidria, Itachi, Shikamaru, Dark, Krad, Light, Kiba, Gojo, Goku, Chou, Sanzo, Edward, Mustang, Gaara, Killuwa, the other hot guys in Hunter X Hunter, Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, Akito (whose actually female but still hot), the other hot guys in Fruits Basket-” (A/N: I'm soooo sorry if I misspelled some of their names. Forgive me.)

“Okay! Okay!” Rachel and Crissy shouted at the same time. They didn’t really want to hear Ivy’s very long list of the guys she loved-even though their not real- it would take at least a week or two.

“Euh…fine be that way.” Ivy turned her attention back to the screen and commenced into lovey-dovey mode.

Rachel shook her head “Ivy you’re such a whore.”

“I know.” The reply was quick with no hesitancy.

There was silence all except for the TV, Ivy’s squeals of happiness, and the munching of snacks it was calm.

Later when they were settled down, comfortable in Pajamas and have had their fill of junk food they officially started their sleepover.

Rachel’s parents were at a party which would probably last all night and her brothers were at their friends.

The three were all alone and were quite happy having fun.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“Hey did you hear that?” Rachel whispered poking Crissy.

Crissy mumbled something under her breath and turned in her sleep, “Oy, Crissy. Wake up.” Rachel whispered louder poking her harder.

There was no answer, Rachel growled and began to shake her. Crissy woke up annoyed that she was woken up from her beauty sleep.

“What is it?” Crissy rubbed her eyes.

“I heard a noise in the kitchen.” Rachel explained she hugged herself.

“It’s probably Ivy. You know she likes to eat during the night.” Crissy yawned.

“No, its not her she’s asleep. See look,” Rachel poked Ivy lightly on her head.

“I see, and then it’s probably your parents.”

“Nuh-uh. They would make noises and stuff remember last time?”

“Oh, yeah. Then who do you think it is?” Crissy was wide awake now.

“I dunno. Maybe it’s the serial killer or burglar I’ve been hearing about on the news.” Rachel gave a small whimper looking at Crissy with frighten eyes.

“Wake up Ivy. I don’t care how you do it, wake her up.” Crissy commanded.

“ah-yes right away.”

“Oh and where the pepper spray and Mr. Shockie?” Crissy was on her knees now feeling the ground with her hands.

“Um…their in my dresser, second one to the right.” Rachel directed shaking Ivy, very hard, awake.

“Got them. Is she awake yet?”

“Yeah…I’m…awake…” Ivy muttered still half-asleep.

“What…do you…want?” Rachel shook her harder “Mmm?”

“There’s someone here.” Rachel whispered “It’s not my family too. Ivy, Crissy, I’m scared.”

Ivy’s eyes widen and she enveloped Rachel in a hug. “Its okay, you’re not alone.” She tucked Rachel’s head underneath her chin then looked at Crissy.

“So what’s the plan?”

There was silence then heavy steps entered the hallway. “Rach, Where’s the gun?”

Rachel looked up at Ivy stunned “It’s under my bed. My parents told me to keep in just in case.”

“Go get and if this guy’s dangerous I’ll shoot.”

Rachel crawled then she heard another pair of footsteps she looked at her two friends who nodded.

Shakily she reached under her bed at that moment the door opened and two men wearing black and holding knifes and guns came in.

In a flash Crissy was next to her with Mr. Shockie, Rachel trembled with fear.

“Who are you?” Crissy demanded.

They ignored her, the heavier one looked at them before grinning licking his lips “Hohoho, they look delicious. I’m getting aroused.”

They girls paled, Crissy held Mr. Shockie threateningly, “Back off, bastards.” She yelled. The lighter man pulled his trigger and Mr. Shockie was rocketed out of her hand, which was now bruised and numb.

“Shit!” her teeth clenched together as she held her hand. She glanced at Ivy and was surprised to see an emotion that had never adorn her face before, anger or more like fury then it was gone.

“I call the one with the skimpy outfit.” The first man said eyeing Rachel, who went green. “Heh.” The second one said.

They advanced towards the two Ivy jumped up and attacked the one closest to her which happened to be the heavier looking one. The man swung his knife and ripped her clothes as well as her skin then she was thrown aside.

Blood swelled up from her wound as she tried to regain her breath that was knocked out when she hit the wall. She staggered up in pain, gritting her teeth she forced herself to focus and bid her time.

The men were practically ripping off Crissy’s and Rachel’s clothing who were whimpering and yelling ‘NO’. Ivy felt sick watching the scene as her friends were molested.

The girls felt violated and dirty as fingers touched and played on and in their most private parts.

Ivy slowing going to her hands and knees crawled forward to the bed and with strength she threw herself on the lighter one, whose pants were down.

With the struggle the other noticed and stopped what he was doing, Ivy held fast to the man’s neck as he was banging her into objects and clawing at her his weapons dropped during the struggle.

Crissy and Rachel watched horrified when there was a crack of the man’s neck and a tearing of the flesh. Ivy had another wound this time on her back.

“Rach! The gun!” Ivy shouted snapping the two out of their daze.

Rachel fumbled reaching for the gun she threw it to Ivy who with one shot killed the other man straight in the head.

He made a loud thud on the floor.

There was silence, utter and complete silence, Ivy went on her knees, shaking she looked at her friends tears welling up.

“Are-you okay?” she asked breaking the atmosphere.

“No.” they answered truthfully. “We feel violated and sick.”

“The real question is are you okay?” Crissy asked knowing the answer.

“I feel…like shit.”

“I’ll go get some medicine stuff.” Rachel stood up flicked the lights fully on; she was naked with ripped clothes, glancing at the dead bodies she left in a hurry.

Crissy was in the same state of physical appearance as Rachel, crawled over to Ivy concerned “What are we going to do with the bodies? Should I call the police?”

She made a move to stand “NO!” Ivy grabbed Crissy’s uninjured wrist and forced her to sit “Don’t call the police they’ll ask questions.”

“What are you talking about, their probably the murders!”

“Their dead, the police won’t have any use for a dead person.” She was oddly calm.

“Well, what do we do?”

Rachel chooses that moment to come in carrying a load of gaze and ointment to treat Ivy’s wounds.

“Take off your shirt.” She commanded.

“Eh? But I’m not wearing a bra.” Ivy looked embarrassed.

“Who’s going to know, we’re all girls with two dead guys. And dead guys tell no tale.” Rachel slightly smiled.

“Uh- okay.” She took off her ripped shirt and Rachel got straight to work.

“What time is it?” Ivy asked.

“Almost 2 in the morning,” Crissy replied helping Rachel wrap the bandages around Ivy.

“Does you car have gas?”

“Of course, remember we’re going to hike later to…day-oh I get what you mean.” Crissy went silent.

“We have to clean up this mess, before my parents come home.” Rachel pointed to the men her fear gone now that they were safe.

“Quickly go get the cleaning supplies, so we can clean up the blood. Crissy you check their bodies so see if they have anything on them.”

The two obeyed.

“I have a question.” Rachel asked looking up from the blood she was cleaning carefully.

“Yeah?” Ivy was looking through the men’s wallets shuffling through credit cards and the like, meanwhile Crissy was helping Rachel.

“How are we going to get them in the car?”

Ivy looked up startled “Um…I guess teamwork?”

“Can’t, your wounds will reopen.” the wary Rachel said.

Ivy ignored her, “Once we’re done we’ll drag them in to the trunk.” Crissy frowned, “Whatever. I just want this over with.”

“Don’t us all.” Rachel muttered sighing.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.
Chapter end notes: Review if you want.