TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bones of steel, Heart of gold by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto!
THWACK! Sakura was slammed up against a tree. Orochimaru snickered at her pain.

“So will you join my organization yet Sakura?”

“Like heck I will! I hope all your shinobi die because you don’t have a medic Nin! On the other hand I can kill you here!” Sakura yelled, trying woozily to stand. Then a flash of silver appeared and helped her up. It was Kimimaru.

“My Lord, if she is to be our Medic Nin you need not injure her any further. She can barely stand.” Kimimaru scooped Sakura up in his arms, Meanwhile Orochimaru thought for a minute.

“I guess you’re right Kimimaru. She’ll probably be okay when she sees the Uchiha.”
The silver haired Ninja felt a pang of jealousy run through him. I want Sakura to like me, not the UCHIHA!

Sakura calmed down slightly when Kimimaru held her. She could sense the tension in his muscles. She didn’t want to get killed, but she wanted to calm him down. Slowly, she put her arms around his neck. He looked down at her and she gave a weak smile.

“Come on Kimimaru, we must go back home.” Kimimaru scoffed at the word ‘Home’ but he followed Orochimaru

When they arrived, Kimimaru carefully set Sakura on her feet. She slowly opened the door and walked in, still unsteady on her feet.

“Ah so you got her? Need me to check her over, make sure you didn’t injure her?” Kabuto asked, looking up from something that was in the…oven? (A/N: WoW Kabuto bakes! But are we surprised? I think not.) Sakura wobbled on her feet. Kimimaru caught her and placed her on the couch next to Tayuya and Kidoumaru. “I guess I better check her over, she might have a concussion if she’s that unsteady” (A/N: No clue if these facts are right…I am not a doctor.)

Kabuto Moved in front of Sakura and shined a penlight in each of her eyes, then turned off the light and put it away.

“She has a mild concussion. We’ll need someone to keep her awake for the next 24 hours. Tayuya?”

“IN YOUR DREAMS!”

Kabuto sighed. “Any volunteers?”

Orochimaru laughed evilly. “I nominate Kimimaru.”

Kimimaru blushed. “Fine with me.”

Sakura had kicked off her sandals and was curled up in a ball on the couch.

Kimimaru strode over to her. “HEY! You can’t sleep now.” He shook her lightly. Sakura’s head snapped up.

“I’m not ASLEEP. Moron.”

Kimimaru didn’t say anything but that comment stung. He really wanted Sakura to like him. He would probably never let her know anyway.
Chapter end notes: all right! thank you for reading, reviews are nice. Please and thank you...