TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Flying High, Sinking low. by Keiko Hyuuga

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own naruto. got it? get it? Good.
Disclaimer: I don't oown Naruto k?

Naruto stared, wide eyed, at the airship flying overhead. Ever since he was a little boy he had wanted to ride in one of those, and now it appeared his wish might be granted!

"Hey, Naruto, back to reality, please."

Naruto did as his date commanded, and turned his head to smile at her.

"Sorry Hinata, I've just always wanted to ride in one of those things."

"I hear they're hiring gaurds" Hinata began. "Apparently they're transporting some important stuff."

"That's great!" Naruto said, punching the air. "I can be a gaurd and-"

"Ehem"

"Wha...? Oh. Please Hinata!" Naruto begged "I really wanna go!"

Hinata looked quite serious, and Naruto thought for sure she was going to say no.

"Not without me!" Hinata grinned

Naruto couldn't help but smile at his date's sense of humor.

"It's a deal!"

Just as Naruto and Hinata were turning to go to the airship, a familiar voice called

"Hinata, Naruto!"

"Sakura! Gaara! " Hinata squeaked, running up to hug her best friend and her boyfriend.

Gaara, who looked mildly uncomfortable with the hug, nonetheless returned it.


"Gaara," Sakura whined "Stop hugging Hinata! Your my boyfriend!"
Gaara just smirked.

"Me and Hinata are going to the airship. We're getting jobs as gaurds. I've always wanted to ride on one of those things!" Naruto said, blue eyes gleaming.

"Really? That's where me and Gaara are going. We can all be gaurds, It'll be so much fun!" Sakura grinned.

"hn" Was Gaara's only reply.

"Gaara," Sakura threatened "If you don't expand you're vocabulary past 'hn' I'm am going personally see to it that you end up somewhere in Rice with a swollen cheeek and a black and blue eye!"

Gaara, knowing she mean't it, quickly said "Sorry, Sakura"

It was Sakura's turn to smirk.



Sasuke climbed into the airship, quiter than any mouse could have, and looked through the boxes, trying to find the gem.
'I need that gem' He thought 'It's the only way I'll be able to kill Itachi!'

Opening, a box, he noticed a bluesh green glow radiating form it.

'Got it!' He was about to climb out, when he heard voices.

"This thing is huge!"
"I know. amazing"
"hn."
"Gaara...!"
"Sorry."
"wow, I can't believe I finally get to ride on one of these!"

He recognized Naruto, Sakura and Gaara's voice, but what was the fourth?

'hinata! She and Naruto are dating now!'

He thought. What was he going to do? He had to get out, but he couldn't let them see him, and he if he stayed on this thing to long, he might have to kill them. But then again, what did it matter? He had nearly killed them both already, what was two more. as long as the end result was Itachi dieing, he didn't care.


"We hear you need some gaurds." Naruto said walking up to the man in front of the blimp.

"Let me geuss, you guys want the job?"

"Yes, we do." Sakura said, looking at the man with a glare that could've scared Gaara.

"Sorry, but the red-head kid is the only one who looks strong enough to do it."

Sakura's glare worsened.

"Observe." The pink-haired, medic-nin said, as she walked over to a large boulder.

"U'm dude, I suggest you duck." Naruto warned, already on the ground.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, that boulders about to be blown into millions of peices" hinata hissed.

"Hinata, could you use your chakra to shield the airship? I don't want to hurt it..."

Hinata nodded and walked over, performed hand signs, and moved her arms around, creating a sheild that nothing could penetrate.

And none to soon, for as soon as the sheild was up, Sakura punched the boulder, causing it to be blown into a million peices, as Hinata had warned.

"Woah" Muttered the man. "You've both got the job!" He said to Hinata and Sakura, impressed by Sakura's stregnth and Hinata's chakra control.

Looking at Naruto and Gaara, he said "Red-head can come, but I'm not sure about blondie, here."

Sakura whispered in his ear "He's 'the container' He's really strong!"

The man nodded, choosing to trust her.

"Well then, get on! We' leave now!"