TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Enru by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Credit goes to these Marvelous People For creating the Following Characters;
-"Sakina Shi'in" by Temari_Love
-"Kanji Motori" by Quzor
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakina and Katoso approached the walls of Kirigakure with anticipation, excitement, and dread. They knew that if they were discovered, and were found guilty or trespassing or worse, accused of spying for an enemy village or organization, they would be submitted to banishment, torture for information, or even execution.

Sakina gulped hard, a trickle of cold sweat running down her forehead, she looked over to Katoso for support, "Do you really think this is a good idea? I mean...” She thought about the prospect of being captured again, all the grim prospects coming to fruition, and begin to shiver in fear. Katoso looked over at Sakina, he saw that she was petrified, her eyes were filled with it and for good reason. Katoso thought back to the time he saw Sakinas ‘Snake Jutsu’ in action. She was, or could be, a strong ninja if she could get the proper teaching, much like Katoso, and Kirigakure was full of orphans apparently, so perhaps they’d have a greater chance of getting in. "(This is my only chance to get into the shinobi system, and have a greater chance of finding.. them..)" He thought hard. Katoso sighed deeply, there was no doubt, he couldn’t move on if Sakina was going to react like this- "If you are this scared, you may leave. But I am going to move on forward, rather than back." And with that he began to walk on, leaving Sakina behind.
Sakina had never felt like such a baby in all her life, so she stood up straight, tried to calm herself, and quickly plucked up the courage to follow suit, even though she wasn’t really happy about it, “(I’m a shinobi! I shouldn’t be afraid of anything!)”

Eventually the two came to a large archway, which was so gigantic it blocked out the ray of the sun. It had two large wooden doors connected to it, which at the moment closed, and therefore blocking their path, on the arch, the words: "Destiny is hidden from all but you" was carved into the granite surface; it was obviously the motto of the Village. Katoso looked at these words, and gave a mere grunt of discontent, while Sakina was too busy looking out for Mist Shinobi to notice the fine architecture. "This way is blocked." Katoso said blankly, "obviously.." Sakina replied sarcastically, with a frown. "Hmph, well, you should put your hood up, because we’re going over the wall. I we don't want to be noticed, do we?" Katoso explained as he pointed up toward the large wall up north. Sakina sighed, although it sounded a drastic thing to do, she guessed it was the only option that didn’t involve leaving the area. They both put up their hoods; Katoso's hood was ghostly white, while Sakina's was a deep shade of crimson. The two jumped up onto the wall, the coast was clear; they proceeded to jump down into a shady alleyway, there were dirty trashcans, left over food rotting on the floor, and more dtails too disgusting to describe. It seemed the north Isle was home to the lower part of society.
The actual area they were in seemed to be somewhat neglected, and abandoned. All the shops were boarded up, with “keep out” written on them, not that you could properly read it, with graffiti being everywhere. The homeless littered the streets, and piles of rubbish drifted around the dirty pebble floor, as if it had places to go.

The two's pulses were racing, at any point now they could be found out, captured, and taken away. This dreadful thought even made Katoso, a calm and collected boy, shudder in fear. "Right, first of all, we need to find somewhere we can stay, like an abandoned house, or a shed.." Katoso whispered to Sakina. " A SHED!? What do you think I am?! Some kind of Mule!?" Sakina blurted out loudly. Katoso quickly slapped his hand onto Sakinas open mouth. "Quiet you idiot! We'll be found if you're that stupid!" He muttered angrily. He released his grip on Sakinas, now sore, mouth. "You didn’t have to hit me that that hard you know.." she scowled. Katoso dismissed this petty comment, and the two set about finding some kind of shelter.
It was then Katoso realized. They hadn't any money. "Damnit!" he cursed, "What?" He looked toward Sakina, "Do you have any money on you?" She delved into her somewhat baggy pockets, and pulled out a half a handful of small coins. "Its enough to buy lunch!" she said with a weak smile. The two sighed; they knew that they wouldn't last long in the Village without any money. But they didn’t need to.
Katoso and Sakina felt cold hands on their shoulders, they looked round petrified, the two men holding them in place were tall, wearing shinobi jackets, and had Mist Village Forehead protectors. Their worst fear had been realized, they had been caught. "What have we got here, then?" The first guard said, "A couple of intruders it seems" continued the other. Before they could react, Both Sakina and Katoso had been knocked out.

Katoso opened his eyes, he was still in shock from that unexpected knockout, all he could see was blackness, his vision cleared, he was in a small, dark room, and he was tied to a chair. He looked over, next to him was Sakina, she was still unconscious. “(At least we haven’t been separated)” He thought. He recognized one of the voices talking, it was one the guards that captured him. "We found them on the North Isle, just drifting around, they broke in, and we decided to detain them." "Good" Said a man in a very deep voice, "You were right to arrest such intruding filth such as this, nice work." Katoso heard the door creak open and shut. He looked up, the guard had left. And the man with the deep voice was now sitting at the table in front of them.
He had dark sunglasses, and was wearing a dark green mask that covered his mouth and somewhat large nose; the mask was neatly tucked into his white shirt, he wore a mist emblem on his right arm, and a had a tattoo of a wolf on the left side of his face.
"So, you're awake, hm?" he said softly. "Well, I hope you had a peaceful sleep, because it’s going to be hell for you from here on out, little boy."
Katoso grinned, this man knew nothing of hell, ("he's just trying to scare me, trying to make me 'crack' under the pressure)" he thought. The man saw Katosos sly grin, and swiftly gave him a powerful punch to his right cheek. "This isn't a game, twerp".
Katoso felt the blood leak out the side of his mouth, that small drop trickling down his neck. Katoso wanted to laugh, but didn't want to give the man satifaction in hitting him again. Katoso began to regain feeling in his hands again; and he began to laugh without realizing. The Man began to show rage for Katoso's seeming stupidity, and proceeded in punching him in the face again, and a black eye showed up on Katoso's face quickly, it was a deep purple, and began to smart Katoso greatly, as if it were aflame.
Sakina mumbled something, it seemed as if she was coming to. "Wha-?" she said weakly. "Whats happening?" The Man began to grin wickedly. "Now, why are you here? Whats your mission? Why were you in the 'trashcan' part of soceity?" He asked slyly. Sakina saw Katoso’s various cuts and bruises, and gasped in fear of what might happen to her.
"We aren’t telling you anything." Katoso said boldly. The Interogator cracked his hairy knuckles in excitement, and was about to punch Katoso when, suddenly, the door opened.
A scout walked in, and whispered something into the Interrogators ear. He immediately frowned. "What?! That’s preposterous!" The scout shook his head. "Orders are Orders" he said plainly. "Hmph! Fine!” He went over to Katoso and Sakina, and untied them from their chairs. "You are to follow him, and if you try to run for it, I'll hunt you down and gut you myself." He said angrily, directing the two toward the scout.

Sakina and Katoso followed the scout out into the hall, the floors were of light brown wood, and the walls were painted a cheerful pastille blue. No one would expect the room they just came from was used for torture. Sakina looked out one of the various circular windows as they were walking along. It seemed they were on another Isle, the houses here were colorful, and there were small children playing in the streets happily. A far cry from the wasteland of the previous Island they visited. Eventually, they came to a screen door, with the word "leader" painted on it with bright Gold ink. The scout opened the door, and ushered the two inside.

Katoso looked around; the room was filled with scraps of armor, old blunted weapons, and pictures of various people. Candles were placed at every picture, and the entire room smelt strongly of Jasmine. At the very end of the room, there seemed to be a Small, old man. He was kneeling down on a velvet cushion, with his backed turned toward Katoso and Sakina. He looked around at the two curious young shinobi. "Ah, your here at last. I hope your not too upset about your treatment thus far.."
Sakina was about to protest, and begin lecturing this senile old man about not letting your people beat innocent young people for information they should know they couldn't possible have. But Katoso Interrupted her; "No- we're fine." The old man smiled, he had a large, white, almost fluffy beard, he was almost completely bald, apart from puffs of surviving hair sprouting out above his ears. "Thats good to hear. Because I am here to help you get into this fine Village of Kirigakure." "Fine?! You call the dirty, trash-ridden Isle to the north fine?" Sakina blurted out abruptly. "Alas, this village has come upon hard times, and we cannot help every isle, and unfortunately because of this, the Northern Isle has become neglected." Sakina looked at the old mans face, he was obviously very upset and concerned, and soon she was feeling rather rude, and her anger truned to embarrassment at shouting at this poor old man. "However, this is the present, not the past. And if we change are ways now- our Village may have a brighter future." Katoso became slightly interested. "How are you going to do that, then?" He asked. "Well, our Village has lost many a battle, and many a good shinobi thus. We need to refill our ranks, and stop turning away those who need aid, and become a caring nation. As we should be." The Old mans pleasant smile returned once again. "And why do you speak with such authority, old man?" At this comment, the old man gave a short, hearty laugh; "Because, dear child, I am the greatest authority, I am the 4th Mizukage of Kirigakure."

Sakina was stunned. Was this old man truly the Mizukage? Or was he just senile? She looked over at Katoso- he seemed to be unmoved by this new information, and she quickly decided to trust Katoso's judgment, and believe the old mans words. "This is the part where you come in." The old man said seriously. "Our village desperately needs new shinobi, with courageous intent and cunning, such as you displayed. And, if you are so keen to become a member of our mist-family, who am I to turn you away?" The 4th laughed again, this time increasing cheerful. "So, if there somewhere we can stay, Mizukage?" Sakina asked. "Yes. I now announce you, with my full power as the 4th Mizukage, villagers, and genin shinobi of Kirigakure."

"Wait... Only Genin?" Katoso replied. "Yes, but you are in luck, the chunin exams are in a mere week, but, you are in need of- another.."
"Another?" Sakina asked curiously. "Yes, you need another team-mate for your little squad. Otherwise you will not be eligible for the chunin exams."
"Damnit! Where will we find another squad member in 7 days?" The 4th chuckled. "What’s so funny?" Katoso replied defensively. "I've prepared ahead, young one. I have a third member already." The 4th clapped twice. The door slid open, and a boy walked in, he was the same age of Sakina and Katoso, he had brown, spiked hair, a white top, green bracers, and black tight-fitting trousers, with flames imprinted on them at the end of the legs. "May I introduce to you; Motori Kanji- the self-proclaimed 'Flame of the Land of Water'. He will complete your team, which will hereafter be reffered to as 'Squad 4'"

Katoso and Sakina studied the boy, he had a cheerful smile on him, but he also had an aura of arrogance around him. "You stuck me with these two losers? Pieces of trash you found of the street? I feel Highly insulted Mizukage-sama." He said obnoxiously. "Hmph" Katoso replied. "You look like a total idiot to me. Perhaps you should go back to whatever hole you crawled out from, you little insect." Kanji was furious, "How dare you! I hate you already!" He shouted at Katoso. "Does it look like I care if you hate me?" Katoso replied coolly. Sakina sighed, her too teammates weren't getting off to a positive start.

"Ahem- if you can settle down please, you have 7 days till the chunin exam. I want you to go out and learn the water clone jutsu in this time period. You must do this together- this is a bonding exercise, and you need to get to know each others style and techniques before you take on such a large task like the chunin exams."
Sakina nodded, Kanji pouted, Katoso sighed, and the fourth smiled. "( This is going to be.. Interesting.)" He thought to himself, as the new squad 4 went out his door, and out into the world- as a team.