TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Enru by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The first proper chapter of my Naruto Enru series!
It was the early afternoon in the land of water. The trees were soaked in the light mist, and a small wind drifted through the branches.
He leapt across the hills, stood on the braches, and glided across the wood. This was Katoso Shunin.


The boy was only 16, but because of his calm, emotionless face, you would think him far older. He wore an Ivory colored cloak, with sky blue trousers, and one of the trouser legs had been half-torn off, revealing a leg wrapped in bandages, and on top of the bandages, two chains coiled around his leg like snakes. He had black hair, with reddened tips, as if they were soaked in blood. The Boys eyes were jet black and piercing.


"Hmph, I should get there easily at this pace" He uttered to himself, as he leapt of one branch, and gracefully landed on another. However, as he was jumping, a branch broke! Katoso fell, landing on his feet, with an almost feline grace. He cursed, "Dammit, the tree's here are far too weak too support my weight, I'd better proceed on the ground." And so Katoso flung himself into a sprint, launching himself at full throttle, through the dense wood, dodging the trees and foliage as he did. A sudden noise caught his ears, he looked over to see what it was..


Crash!


Katoso was on the floor, slightly dazed by what had just happened. He heard multiple things hit the ground., he opened his eyes. Katoso saw he had bumped into a girl, she seemed to be of his age- She also seemed to be very angry.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Running around like that, bumping into innocent ladies such as myself!" She shouted at Katoso."Oh, uh, sorry" Muttered Katoso, still slightly hindered by the collision. He stood up and took a good look at the girl.


She had long, shiny, black hair, which had obviously been combed repeatedly, it also had a single orange bead on each side of her hair. The clothing she wore was a white shirt, which had a large tear down the bottom-middle, exposing her belly. She had a brown belt that was worn at a crooked angle, and a pair of red shorts.

"Well? Are you going to help me or not!" She said rudely, pointing toward the pile of firewood that she'd obviously dropped in the collision. ."..sure" Katoso replied, after a while of thought, "(Damn, If I waste time on this girl, I'll never get there.. but I guess its just better to get this over with so I can move on...)"
Katoso picked up a load of firewood, considerably more than the girl had picked up, and began following.


"So, what your name?" Katoso eventually said, after almost twenty minutes of walking in silence.
"Oh" said the girl in surprise, "Its Sakina, what’s yours then?" "My names...well... I'd rather not tell you."
Sakina Frowned. "That’s highly impolite, you know!"
"I've never been good with manners.." Katoso said, trailing off.
Sakina sighed, "Just tell me your name to start with then, its not polite to ask for someone’s name, and then not tell them your own!" Sakina said promptly. Katoso sighed. "Fine.. Its Katoso, Katoso Shunin"


It was another five whole minutes of Katoso enduring this girls constant babble about proper manners until they finally got near to their destination. "Here we are!" Sakina said positively as they turned round the corner. "Home, sweet, ho.." Sakina stopped in mid sentence. Her Home, a lovely wooden shack, was on fire.


"W-w-what happened?" Sakina mumbled, close to tears. "It seems those bandits burned your home down." Pointing to the two figures near the burning shack, who were laughing loudly, as if they had created a work of art- one of them holding a sack undoubtedly containing most of Sakina's possessions.

"Look! Interlopers!" shouted one of the bandits. "Yeah! Lets go rob them!" Shouted the other.
"I don’t have time for this..." murmured Katoso, while Sakina stayed, sat on the ground, weeping over her burning home. She looked up, Katoso was drawing his weapon- a duel-bladed scythe.


"I'll make this quick." Katoso said grimly to the bandits. "Quick, huh? You mean how fast we're gunna pummel you?" Said the first bandit, joking. But before he had even finished his rant, Katoso was running at him with a silent fury. "(How dare you laugh at a crying girl!)" He thought angrily.

Katoso was now at the first bandits position, and after quickly pushing the second bandit 5 foot away, he proceeded in upper cutting the first one with his scythe, cutting his armour right down the middle, and launching him straight up into the air, with only a trail of blood left behind. As the first bandit was flying through the air, gurgling in pain, he dropped the sack.

Sakina ran over to the sack, and began rummaging through it. "How dare you! I'll Kill you, you brat!" Shouted the second bandit. "Go ahead and try" replied Katoso calmly, sporting a small, taunting smile. "This ones mine." Said a voice.

Katoso looked behind him, it was Sakina, she was looking very determined, and was wielding what seemed to be an old flute.
"Ha! As if a mere girl could beat ME!" laughed the bandit. "You'll see." Stated Sakina.

Sakina began playing on the flute. A fast paced melody began to abrupt out the instrument, a song that had a slight tinge of urgency to it.
The bandit laughed. "What? A song? What are you gunna do? Send me to sleep?" But Sakina kept playing. However, the bandit would soon realize what Sakina was doing, as a small head popped out of the blow hole of the flute. It was a snake.


It dropped onto the floor, and began trailing across to the bandit. Soon, more and more snakes began appearing out of the flute, as if the instrument were erupting. The bandit looked in horror as the hundreds of snakes, littered around Sakina, were hissing and slithering around her. Even Katoso himself looked on in curiosity and slight awe.
Sakina began doing hand signs. After which she forcefully said: "Snake trap justsu!" At this point, all the snakes began heading toward the bandit, encircling him, moving faster than he ever could.


"No! Please! Help!" He cried., "No way" Sakina replied coldly. The snakes began to run up his legs, his body, and eventually tackled him down to the ground, where the snakes obscured his entire body, crawling all over him, amuffled scream echoed through the density of the crawlin snakes.

After three minutes, the snakes disappeared in a puff of smoke, and the bandit was left, white as a sheet, not moving at all.

"Sakina, I have a... proposition, for you." Katoso asked, somewhat quietly. "Yes?" Sakina replied, slightly smiling "(This guys kinda cute, hehe, maybes he's going to ask me out on a date!)".
"Since your now homeless.." "Who said I'm homeless?!" Sakina interrupted. "Me, because those bandits just burnt down your home, which makes you homeless.." "Oh yeah... that just hit me..damn.."
"Yes, well, I'm going on a trip to the village hidden in the mist, and I was hoping that you'd like to come with me, I could use Shinobi Abilities like yours." "And you'd like the company right!"
Sakina said happily. Katoso was slightly taken back by this response . "Urm, not so much the company.. No." "Oh.." replied Sakina, drifting back into her slight depression. " yeah, I'll go." She said, eventually.
"Good, we should be able to reach kirigakure by nightfall, if we head out now." "What are you waiting for then? Let's go!" said Sakina Cheerfully, and the two set off into the woods, headed for the Village Hidden in the mist, Kirigakure.
Chapter end notes: Picture of Sakina:
[IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/Giztrix/SakinShiin.jpg[/IMG]