TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Enru by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The evening sun shone down on squad 4, and they paced their way toward a suitable location to learn their water clone jutsu.
Kanji thought back to the fight that had just happened… was Katoso really going to strangle him with that weird chain? What was that chain anyway? He thought about how Katoso looked so calm, so ready… Kanji looked forward at his squadmate- Katoso still had that annoying calmness about him, as if he were silently mocking Kanji, which of course just infuriated Kanji yet again.

“Stop thinking about how I beat you in the arena- whats done is done. And you lost; that’s it- get over it, loser.” Katoso said. “What?!” Kanji replied angrily. “I didn’t lose! The match was a draw, nobody won, idiot! I never lose!”
Katoso closed his eyes; “You’re only kidding yourself, now shut the hell up.” Kanji was fuming, but decided to stay quiet.

“Right you two, stop bickering like small children, its beginning to bother me.” Sakina said with an angry tone. “Hmph” the other two said simultaneously. Sakina sighed, these two were complete idiots.
“Anyway…” she said to change the subject “We’re here, lets get practicing.”
They had arrived at the shoreline of the north island, a perfect place to learn water jutsu. The waves rolled into shore, and all seemed peaceful as a light salty breeze wafted across them.

Sakina opened the blue coloured scroll, and began reading. Katoso and Kanji just stood there; staring at eachother angrily, until Katoso made a somewhat small smile. “What’s so funny?” asked Kanji. “I was just picturing your face from when I hit you in the back… it was priceless…” Kanji rubbed his back- his spine was still a bit sore, but he couldn’t let Katoso know; “Hah! You hit like a girl!” Kanji said mockingly. “What did you say!?” Sakina shouted out, causing Kanji to feel very, very small. “N-n-nothing” he squeaked. “That’s what I thought.” Sakina said with a scowl, and then began reading the scroll once again.
“Right, I think I’ve worked it out.” She said eventually; “We’ve got to ush our chakra into the water- and use it to shape the liquid into our form.” She rolled up the scroll. “Seems simple enough” Katoso commented. Kanji made a snort of laughter. “As if you could ever do it, loser!” Katoso said defensively. “Wanna bet?” Kanji replied “Last one to learn it’s a loser!” “Hmph, fine”. The two separated, and made their own little area’s along the coast.

Kanji focused his chakra, through his feet, into the water… “(This is far to easy for a top-notch shinobi like me!)” he thought proudly. He began to try to pick up the water and shape it with his chakra… it was far harder than he expected. He managed to bring the water up about 3 centimetres, before he had to let go and it collapsed causing a miniscule splash. Kanji looked over at the over two, Sakina was still reading through the scroll, nodding constantly, and Katoso was just standing there, concentration showing on his face, but, slowly but surely, a pillar of water was frifting upward, and reached about twice as high as kanji’s did before it too plummeted. This made Kanji very mad – how could this baka be doing better than him, the fire of the land of water? Kanji just vowed to work twice as hard.

Suddenly, Sakina put down the scroll, and walked into the water. She made a couple of hand-signs, and said calmly; “Water Style: Water Clone jutsu!”. Suddenly, water rose up quickly up to Sakina’s height, and began to change form, until it looked like an exact replica of Sakina herself. Kanji looked in awe, she was really good at chakra control… Sakina made a vague smile, and waved to her water clone, who made an innocent wave back, also smiling heartily. Then, the water clone split apart, and became a mere puddle once again. Sakina walked onto the land, and picked up the scroll; “I’m going to give this back, I’ll see you guys tomorrow by the fountain, around 8 o’clock, that is if you don’t kill eachother beforehand.” Kanji nodded, and Katoso sighed in agreement.
Sakina walked off, whistling happily at her success.

Kanji met Katoso’s gaze, the one to finish this jutsu last would be a loser, and Kanji would not except that! He made a couple of hand signs, and said the name of the jutsu, but this time with force. The water mimicked his rushed attitude, by exploding upward, and splashing Kanji in the face with such a force that it propelled him backward into the water. He sat their in the water, still at a miss to what had just happened, until he saw Katoso also trying, this time getting far successful, with the pillar not only reaching his height, but developing what seemed to be blobbish arms.

Meanwhile, in the far distant land of tea, two figures, both wearing white hooded cloaks which hid their entire bodies, entered a small, unsuspecting town. One was tall a slim, and was carrying a large, twin-bladed scythe, while the other smaller and obviously younger one was carrying a very bent katana-sword. The two walked ominously through the town, looking through each window, peering to see if the one they wanted was in there…
The townsfolk didn’t get many strangers around here, so they looked curiously at the two, trying to distinguish their faces, but unable to due to the over-shadowing hoods. Plucking up some courage, a merchant walked up to the two, and asked; “H-hello there, w-would you like some, f-fish?” he trembled. The taller of the two slowly turned his head toward the merchant. All the merchant could see underneath the hood was his jet black eyes, staring at him… as if he were staring into his soul itself, judging him. “No… have you seen a boy round here? He would have a cloak, and a scythe, just like mine…” he said coldly. “Um… n-no, I cant say we h-have.” The merchant trembled, his hands quivering- something about this person just made him terrified. The smaller figure made a small, playful laugh. “You can’t help us? Then the only thing your good for is a bit of fun- isn’t that right, bro’?” he said in a joyful, yet menacing, tone. The taller one nodded, and the younger figure drew his katana; “I’d like you to meet teddy…”

Kanji focused harder, and harder, he HAD to learn this technique, he HAD to. “(One more try! This will do it!)” he thought furiously. “Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu!” he yelled, and he put all his effort, all his remaining chakra, into this last attempt. The pillar of water shot up, reached Kanji’s height… and didn’t crash down! To the contrary, it was fattening out, making out arms and legs, and even a head! Kanji waving his hands about, as if he were sculpting a piece of art. The water clone had fingers now, a nose, and even ears! Kanji began smiling to himself, he was winning against Katoso!
The Water clone was fully formed, and was like a mirror image of Kanji. He cheered joyfully, he had done it! Kanji looked over, and saw Katoso looking over him, with a sceptical, yet slightly impressed look on his face. “Hah! You’re a loser, Katoso! HAH!” he shouted, and grin spread wide on his face.

Katoso suddenly sighed. “It’s good you ACTUALLY managed to achieve something, you idiot.” Kanji frowned. “You can’t insult me, I beat you!” Kanji replied defensively. “Oh, you think you did, did you?” Katoso said saracastically. “Well, guess what, you lost.” “Oh yeah? I don’t see your clone anywhere!” Kanji shouted. “It’s standing right infront of you, dumbass.” Katoso said, sighing. Kanji gasped. “Yes- I finished learning the jutsu an hour ago, and left me, the water clone, here, just to annoy you when you actually thought you had won…”
“It’s not true! You’re lying! Prove it!” Kanji said accusively, and Katoso just sighed in reply. “Fine…” And the figure of Katoso simply broke up into drops of water, and melted away into the coastline. “ARGH!!” Kanji yelled.

Across the island, Katoso was sitting at the sushi returant, eating his food, and being admired by the girls in the corner who had heard, or even seen, his success in the arena against Kanji. He heard Kanji’s yell at his table, and a small smile appeared on his face.