TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Total Annihilation by Shadow_Daemon

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Pretty much the summary
Chapter notes: okay, just drabble that hit my mind. AN experimentation of sorts, tell me what you think. Review pls? May or may not continue
thx
“So you’ve finally avenged your clan,”

Naruto’s words hung on through the empty silence. Everything here was empty, the silence, the landscape, even the sky. The land had been blasted so thoroughly there wasn’t anything living apart from the two boys for miles around. The rocks had been shattered into jagged formations, the sand, once cool, was almost unbearably hot to the touch, and its blackness stretched for the cliffs without a break, no greenery or animals to break up its bleakness. Everything was dead here.

Itachi, who had been alive a while ago, lay dead. Dead by the Unagi in Sasuke’s hand, and the previously dangerous person lay broken in the crater, looking more human they he had in the entire span of his life.

Everything apart from the two survivors of the battle, who lay together.

“Hn,” Sasuke grunted beside him, as he looked up wordlessly at the clear blue sky.

Naruto sighed, before continuing, “So where to from here?”

“To restore my clan,” Was the automatic response he received. There wasn’t even a brief pause of contemplation or of thinking.

“Yeah, you can do that pretty much anywhere can’t you, with a face like yours,” Naruto chuckled as he struggled to sit up. He hissed quietly as pain lanced under his skin. ‘It’ll take days before Kyuubi is well enough to heal me,’ Naruto grimaced at his thoughts. Though pain was familiar to him, at this level even professionals were entitled their complaints.

“What will it take for me to get you to come back with me, Sasuke?” Naruto questioned out loud.

Sasuke starred at him for a long time before also moving to sit up, hunching over his knees as his hair flopped across his face, covering his eyes and expression. “You just want me back because you promised Sakura, pardon if the idea doesn’t seem pleasing,”

“I have better things to do than to crawl back to the very place I abandoned and despise, especially back to Sakura, who though is remarkably stronger, hasn’t all that changed from a crazy fan girl at all,” Sasuke murmured. Naruto watched carefully and saw a red glint in his eyes, and watched as his face was pulled back in a spectacular snarl.

Naruto sighed, “Sasuke Teme,” He waited for eye contact, but continued when he received none. “That’s part of the reason yes, because I don’t go back on my promises, but it’s also because we used to be team mates, we used to be friends. I used to know you, and there are many people in Konoha how want to know you still, me included,”

“Prove it,” Sasuke responded.

Naruto gazed at him tiredly like he had grown another head, “Sasuke, I just helped you defeat Itachi, endangering my life. What else can I do?”

“Your life is almost meaningless, not only would you do that for any of your other friends you have, but we are Shinobi. Shinobi are tools, tools Naruto, as is your life. Sorry if I am not impressed, I hope you can offer me something better than that,”

Sasuke glared at the landscape, “I have better things to do with my time than go back to Konoha,”

“Well, I can promise I’ll try to get the old hag to go easy on you, and I know that no one has gone near the Uchiha estate so you still have that. Sasuke all I can promise you is something that I can do, “Naruto pleaded.

“What if I wanted you to not be Hokage? Would you do that?” The question hit him like one of the large jagged rocks.

The silence dragged on so much that Sasuke started smirking but stopped when he heard Naruto’s response.

“If that’s what it takes. If that’s what you want,” Naruto replied, perfectly serious. “I can always try for ANBU captain I guess,” Naruto tried to grin but gave up, lying back into the hot sand.

Sasuke watched him, snorting, and then stopping.

Naruto froze for a second as he felt a shiver rush up his spine, sending his skin into Goosebumps before he continued waiting for Sasuke to continue.

“What if I want you,” Sasuke commented.

Naruto shivered again before playing innocent, “Me? Like how?”

“What if I demand that you promise me yourself, that you do whatever I tell you to, that your life is mine as well. What if I want you, Naruto, the whole you,” Sasuke’s face was surprisingly serious, but Naruto was soon trapped under red eyes.

Sharingan.

“Me?” Naruto noted that his voice was starting to sound sort of slurred, and he was getting caught up those spinning red eyes.

“Yeah, it is something you can promise me, isn’t it Naruto?” Sasuke purred, intensifying his eyes.

“Yeah, but I’m worthless,” Naruto replied dully, body completely lax.

“You did say anything I want, Naruto,” Sasuke continued. He moved closer so that he was leaning over the boy, moving himself into a better angle.

Naruto paused, seeming to think about, before replying, “Yeah, I can promise you that,” he nodded dully before grinning stupidly. It sat oddly on his face, because, Sasuke noted with pleasure, and shivered as he saw it, Naruto’s pupils had disappeared. All that watched Sasuke’s face was a cloudy blue haze. ‘Perfect,’

“Promise me yourself, Naruto,” Sasuke whispered, moving himself even closer as he shivered again in pleasure.

“I Promise you myself,” Naruto replied quietly, continuing to stare dully into his eyes.

“Promise that you will do anything I tell you to,” Sasuke purred.

“I Promise to do anything you tell me to,” Naruto repeated.

“Promise me all of you, Naruto, and I will go back to Konoha with you,” Sasuke grinned.

Naruto’s eyes had gone glassy, “I Promise you all of me, I Promise to do anything you tell me to Sasuke. If you go back with me to Konoha,”

Sasuke couldn’t help himself. He laughed, letting the sound of intense pleasure and joy rip out of his chest as he settled back to a comfortable position. He smiled as he continued, “Promise to remember this. Promise me,”

“I Promise”

“Will you seal it in blood?” Sasuke asked calmly. Grinning.

“I will seal it in blood,”

“Your blood,” Sasuke reminded.

“My blood,”

“You will seal it by letting me mark you,” Sasuke continued.

“I will seal it by letting you mark me,”

With that, Sasuke leaned over him, gathered his chakra and twisted his fingers into a jutsu and bit deep into Naruto’s right shoulder. He ripped the coffee skin with his nails, twisting the break into a pattern before moving his head back down to lap at the blood and torn skin.

He pulled back and watched as the tattoo sealed itself downwards, right to Naruto’s very bones, impossible to get rid of.

Sasuke kissed Naruto on the cheek as he grinned out, “It will remain as a constant reminder to you, won’t it Naruto?”

Sasuke laid himself on top of the boy and pulled Naruto’s face into his hands, “And, remember, you promised me, Naruto,”

“I promised you, Sasuke,” Naruto replied.

Sasuke rolled off him, laying beside him, as he shut down his Sharingan, and watched as Naruto fell into unconsciousness.
Smiling softly, Sasuke marveled at his clan. Marveled at Orochimaru, at Itachi. Marveled at himself. Marveled at Naruto.

Content, Sasuke allowed his body to sleep, content that Kakashi or Jiraiya were not far away.

Total Annihilation.