TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Through Pain and Heartbreak by hinata_darkmoon

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own them
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gaara frowned, head bowed as he walked down the hall. The other students watched him, he could hear their whispers, feel their glares. They didn't want him at their school, they wanted him to leave. He gladly would if he could.

"Get out of my way faggot."

The red head fell to the ground as he was pushed and growled.He looked up and saw Neji. The boy stood up and stared at the Hyuuga then pushed him hard.

"Don't touch me Hyuuga, I'll kick your ass."

Neji smirked. The Sabaku was so small, he would never Neji's ass. The Hyuuga looked him over. Gaara was just a couple inches shorter then himself, with messy red hair and a pale complexion. He wasn't very muscular like his brother, he was skinny and wore baggy pants and tight shirts. Neji was tallerand more muscular. He was the top student at Konoha high. The strongest and the smartest.

The Hyuuga walked by the other boy, deciding he didn't fee like wasting his time on the little shit.

Gaara watched Neji walk away. 'Fucking asshole,' he thought. 'Thinks he's all that. Just because him and every other kid in this school is rich and I'm not doesn't meant a thing.'

The red head leaned against the wall beside his first period class. The door was still locked, as always. The teacher was late all the time so the door was locked until half an hour after the bell rang. Every student knew this. Gaara was the only student in the class who was there when the bell rang. Then he stayed there until the teacher arrived and opened the door. Anything that kept him out of the house was a good thing, even if it meant coming to THIS hell hole.

"Hey Gaara. why do you always get here so early?"

Gaara looked at his friend and smiled a little. Lee was the only one who could get a positive reaction out of him.

"Your teacher is always late. I don't get why you always come to school an hour before the bell rings when your teacher doesn't come until half an hour after the bell rings.

"I prefer to be here then at home. My dad is a fucking asshole."

Lee frowned. He knew that Gaara's father was a jerk but he had never actually met the guy. Temari had dropped out of school and left home. Gaara's brother was a drug dealer. Everyone knew this. It was also rumoured that Gaara's mother had been murdered but no one knew about his father.

"What did he do Gaara?"

"Nothing Lee. Don't worry about it. Class starts in five minute. You should get going or you'll get into shit for being late."

Lee smiled.

"It's ok if I'm a few minutes late. I've got gym with Gai-sensei."

Lee quickly hugged Gaara (going against Gaara's -don't touch me- rule) and ran off to class.

Gaara shook his head at the strange boy's actions. His obsession with Gai sensei was unhealthy. Oh well as least the red head had been able to get Lee to stop talking about youth. That had been really annoying.

The Sabaku closed his eyes and tapped his fingers to a song only he could hear. He felt a vibration in his pocket and took out his cell. A text from Temari.

Temari: do u have $40 u can lend me?

Gaara frowned. Hadn't he jsut given her $40 yesterday? He was sure he had. He texted her back.

Gaara: wut do u need it for?

The red head knew his sister sold her body for money and lived in a really small apartment but sometimes she was short for money. She probably needed to get something fro her apartment. Still...it never hurt to ask, just to make sure she wasn't getting into drugs.

Temari: Groceries. I'm out of food.

Gaara: Ok. Stop by during lunch.

He put his cell phone away and looked up just as his brother pinned a guy against the wall. He was pissed.

"Where's my money asshole."

"I don't have it..."

Gaara's brother punched the guy in the face and Gaara stared at the ground. What had happened to his family? Brother was a dealer, sister was a prostitute, he was suicidal. He wasn't even going to start with his dad
Chapter end notes: What do you all think? This is my first time writing a Gaara fiction so please tell R&R and tell me if I should keep going.
Does anyone know Gaara's brothers name? I can't remember it