TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Confidence is Key by Corduroy_Notebook

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Name:: Ryuzaki Helena
Nicknames:: Fishy, Lena, Mikey
Appearance::
Hair:: Very short with semi-long bangs; brown with dark red highlights.
Eyes:: Light Brown
Height:: 6'
Weight:: Enough
Clothing/Accessories:: Teal-tinted black cutoff jeans, light grey studded belt {{that doubles as a weapon}}, black lace camisole under an off-the-shoulder faded grey shirt, black terry-cloth wristband on left wrist, silver rubber bangles on right arm, black Chuck Taylor high-tops with neon green and blue laces, neon blue ribbon on neck, wears headband as a bandana
Village:: Konoha
Personality:: Sarcastic, loud, obnoxious, bold, spiteful, short-tempered{{but good at hiding it}}, hard-working, doesn't trust anybody, skeptical
Special 'Traits':: ADHD{{Can't stop moving, has trouble concentrating}}, OCD{{Obsessive Compulsive Disorder}}
Weapons:: Belt turns into spiked whip, the usual kunais and shurikan
Jutsu(s):: Genjutsu and Taijutsu
Bio: …You'll find out as the story goes on…
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I own nothing in this story except me. Yes... I'd love to own Gaara, sadly, I do not.

First story on TONFA, but i do have a Quizilla. www.quizilla.com/users/XomgXimmaXemoX

--
Name:: Ryuzaki Helena
Nicknames:: Fishy, Lena, Mikey
Appearance::
Hair:: Very short with semi-long bangs; brown with dark red highlights.
Eyes:: Light Brown
Height:: 6'
Weight:: Enough
Clothing/Accessories:: Teal-tinted black cutoff jeans, light grey studded belt {{that doubles as a weapon}}, black lace camisole under an off-the-shoulder faded grey shirt, black terry-cloth wristband on left wrist, silver rubber bangles on right arm, black Chuck Taylor high-tops with neon green and blue laces, neon blue ribbon on neck, wears headband as a bandana
Village:: Konoha
Personality:: Sarcastic, loud, obnoxious, bold, spiteful, short-tempered{{but good at hiding it}}, hard-working, doesn't trust anybody, skeptical
Special 'Traits':: ADHD{{Can't stop moving, has trouble concentrating}}, OCD{{Obsessive Compulsive Disorder}}
Weapons:: Belt turns into spiked whip, the usual kunais and shurikan
Jutsu(s):: Genjutsu and Taijutsu
Bio: …You'll find out as the story goes on…
--
---
Helena slapped her forehead and dragged her palm down her pale face. She bit her lip and tapped her foot as Sakura rambled on and on about how unbelievably hot Sasuke was. Lena had no idea what people saw in the emo boy. Sure, he had had a tough life, and he was somewhat cute, but what made a total idiot like him so appealing? Of course, Helena was not much of a girly-girl so how would she know what a good boyfriend was. She tried to drown her out by listening to the steady buzz of the rest of the people in the cafeteria.
"And I swear, Lena, he's sooooo amazingly –"
"Hey, Fishy!" A voice yelled across the cafeteria. Lena's head flew up and she saw Kiba waving from the guys' table.
"Oi, uh, Saku-baka, I have to go… talk|about|a|project|with|everybody|over|there|and|leave|you|all|alone|so|you|can|talk|to |somebody|that|might|actually|care!" Lena hopped out of her seat and sprinted across the white walled auditorium-style lunchroom. She slid to a stop a little too late and landed 'gracefully' on Shikamaru's lap. "Hey, Shirker," she grinned.
"Ak~waaaard…" Kiba chimed scratching the back of his head with a clawed hand.
"Sorry, Shika-chan…" Lena's smile faded and she quickly got to a seat of her own, next to Neji.
"Soooo, about that project…" Kiba trailed off, a wide mischievous smile played across his face.

The group of troublemakers – being all the guys except Choji (too busy eating), Shino (could honestly picture this?), and Neji (too … Neji…)– split into two groups. Kiba, Helena and Akamaru were on one and Lee, Shikamaru and Naruto were on the other.
"Naruto, get ready, the Sand Sibs are approaching fast," Kiba growled through walky-talkie.
"For freaking serious, the Sand Sibs?" Lena hissed.
"You got a bettuh name?" Kiba asked, a hand on his hip and his leg popped.
Helena faltered. "Uh-uh…"
"Thought so," he grinned slyly, his sharp teeth glinting. Lena sighed. "What's wrong, Fishy? Don't like the idea we cooked up?"
"No, actually, I think it's stupid…" She nodded, as if assuring herself.
"…Huh?" Kiba asked, a furry eyebrow rose.
"I don't like it; do you really think we should go through with it?"
"Uh, yeah!" Kiba pushed Helena out of the bushes and on to the side walk.
'Oh Gawd, I'm gonna get myself killed…'
Nevertheless, Lena walked, as they had planned, in the direction the Suna ninjas were walking. The fat cat-suit puppeteer was walking in an intense argument with the tall, fan wielding Kunoichi. The medium sized, stick-thin, crimson haired maniac followed at a distance.
Ro veered off the sidewalk to give them room. She smiled quickly at the three and kept walking. Temari, the fan girl, smiled at her and growled at kankuro to shut up.
"Heya, Mikey! What's been goin; on here in Konoha?"
"Oh, well, nothing muuuuch…."
"Oh reeeeaaally?" The blonde asked with a smirk.
Lena nodded. "Yep, nothing that important at all."
"Huhm, that's… interesting."
"Yep."
"Well, I guess we'll go check into the hotel… See ya later, Mikey."
"Alrght," Lena smiled. They began to walk away. "Hey, Tem, wait!" They stopped and turned around. "Coming up on your left is an "ambush"; I'd be careful if I were you…"
Temaru sighed and laughed. "Okay, Mikey, thanks."
"No prob."
The three siblings began to walk away again. This time, Lena did, too.
"Don't kill anybody, Gaara," she heard kankuro say as they all parted ways.
"Hn…"
The three split up, soon to join again a little ways away.
'Bada-bing, badda-boom…'
Now that her meager and semi-useless part was over, she ran off onto a roof. Any roof was fine, so long as it was flat and she could see far. Helena leaned back and watched the fluffy clouds pass overhead. Her eyes closed slowly, and she started singing a song she had heard in the Lodging Village on their last mission.
Wandering the streets, in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair round your finger
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you
What I feel about you.
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
and cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
For you I will
Forgive me if I st-stutter
From all of the clutter in my head
Cause I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed
Do I seem familiar, I've crossed you in hallways a thousand times, no more camouflage
I want to be exposed, and not be afraid to fall.

Little did she know, a certain crimson-haired shinobi was listening in a new found awe from behind a chimney.
Chapter end notes: Now, review and rate, please.
Gaara:: *sticks out hand, palm up*
What??
G:: Cookie. *glare*
...o.O'' Why??
G:: I let you put me in the story. *glare*
-.-'' Only if I get three reviews and rates.
G:: *growl* *glare*
You guys better rate, or Panda doesn't get his cookie. And I think you aaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll know what happens when Panda doesn't get his cookie...