TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Secrets Untold by doodlelover

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Years she had lived with this secrete. Years she had been lying to the people that had trusted her. Years and her heart was slowly breaking and dying.

But she was happy too. Happy that the one that she loved was finally happy too. Smiling and laughing. Just as she had always wanted him too. Even if it wasn't her that was making him happy. She was happy with it.

It had started when she was sixteen. Sasuke had finally come back and she was going to visit him in the hospital. She had bought a daffodil that day. Like she always used to.

She was horrified at first at the scene that she saw. She thought it was wrong. No. Naruto was not with Sasuke. He was not on top of Sasuke. He was not screaming Sasuke's name. Sasuke was not telling Naruto that he loved him. But he was.

And thats when he heart slowly began to break.

Piece by piece.

Bit by Bit.

That was also the day she started lying to the people that she loved. People always asked where they went. And she would answer like the loyal friend that she was. Never telling people what they were really doing.

Sasuke and Naruto always got into fights and when they got into a very major one she thought it was over. That she would have her chance. But she was wrong. oh so very wrong. She discovered that when she found them in the training grounds together.

And again her heart began to shatter.

Piece by piece.

Bit by bit.

And again the lies started.

Years passed and she still kept her secret. Not wanting the twos unhappiness. Naruto was always smiling and sasuke always seemed brighter. So she kept quite like the good friend she was.

When finally something happened that made her heart flutter. Sasuke had proposed to her. And she accepted thinking that he had gotten over Naruto.

The day of their wedding she was dressed in the most beautiful gown anyone had ever seen. White silk with pink lace on the rims. Plain but beautiful. Almost everyone in the village was attending her wedding. The Uchiha clan was going to have their heir and Sakura couldn't have been happier to be wedding her beloved.

That was until her heart began to shatter once more.

Just around the corner she saw the one she was to marry and one of her best friends and teammate embracing each other. Trails of tears were running down Naruto's cheeks and Sasuke's eyes were shut tight.

Tears soon began to trail down her cheeks as well she did the only thing she could. She ran. Ran until she got to the bathroom. Thats where Ino had found her and comforted her so that she was still able to continue with her wedding. And no one knew. No one knew what the two rivals and friends had. No one except her. Because like the good friend she was she kept their secret.

Again her heart started to break.

Piece by piece.

Bit by bit.

Two years passed and she now had a child and was pregnant again. Two Uchiha heirs. They were the only thing that kept her going. Then and her best friend. Ino.

Every night he would go out. Every day he would come back reluctant. Like he had an obligation. And every night her heart would break.

Piece by piece.

Bit by bit.

She had had two kids for him. She had kept his secret. But not once had he ever smiled at her. Not once would he ever look her in the eye. And only one person kept her living.

So she still keeps her secret and always will until the day she dies. Because as long as the one she loves is happy.

Then she is too.