TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Dream of Kaleidoscope by lunaryu

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: It’s a special order from someone

A/N: It’s a special order from someone, another sequel of The Night after Heavy Rain. This time Itachi is the main character. I hope you like this one as much as before.

Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine..., but Luna is mine---!

Warning: shounen ai, confusion maybe (I suggest you to read The Night after Heavy Rain first before you read this one) for now....

Summary: Itachi at last succeeds to overcome his burden. He wants to go back to Sasuke, Naruto, and Konoha. Can Konoha accept him again? Can he get out from Akatsuki? Can Naruto and Sasuke help him? Then what will the other Akatsukis do? Mainly shounen ai (Sasu/Naru, Ita/Naru, Ita/Sasu and maybe Ita/Dei later....)

The Dream of Kaleidoscope

Another Sequel of The Night after Heavy Rain

Prologue: Your Wish

Itachi was looking at his home village from afar in the middle of the night. The village was quite busy. Might be there was party. The long haired man sighed weakly.

You actually really love him...until the point you don’t want him to forget you....

Naruto’s voice was freshly ringing in his ears. Itachi then remember his brother.

I really love you, Sasuke....

At that time, Itachi confessed his true feeling towards his brother, because he thought he would die soon. Itachi couldn’t help but feel ashamed. He loved his brother, he really did. However, he loved Naruto as well. He loved them so much. He didn’t want them to forget him. He wanted to be with them always.

“I see, you have made your mind then, Oniisan,” someone spoke suddenly behind the raven.

Itachi didn’t need to look back at the owner of the cheery voice because he knew well who it was. “It’s you, fortuneteller,” he said slowly in recognition.

“I told you to call me Luna, didn’t I?” Luna, the blind pretty fortuneteller smiled at Itachi massively.

Itachi was silent for awhile, but still not looking at Luna. “What do you want this time, Luna?” at least he asked and called her properly.

Luna smiled more widely. “I want to help you, Itachi-san,” she said in easy tone. “Overcoming your burden is not easy, but accepting the fact is easier than it. You did both of them well,” she continued slyly.

Itachi didn’t say anything. He only smiled small.

“Itachi-san, there’s always chance if you try your best,” Luna convinced. “Don’t you want to reach your dream?” she asked slowly in soft tone.

“My dream…is only one…,” Itachi whispered lowly. “But…it’s impossible,” he continued bitterly.

“Nothing is impossible for me,” Luna said, full of confident. “Let me grant your wish, Itachi-san,” she continued again.

“They will not accept me back,” Itachi said desperately while turning his miserable face at Luna.

“They will accept you back,” Luna objected. “At least, Sasuke and Naruto will, because they know your true self,” she smiled small at Itachi again in really soft manner.

“Will they?” Itachi asked her slightly hoping.

“They will, obviously,” Luna said without any doubt in her face and her eyes which are unable to see.

Itachi smiled small at Luna. “If you say so, then…,” Itachi said while looking back at Konoha once more.

“Your wish.... Tell me your wish,” she asked while closing her eyes.

“I want to with them…Sasuke…and Naruto…,” he said slowly, but surely.

“Sure…your wish…will be granted, Itachi-san…,” Luna said surely while opening her eyes again sharply at Itachi. “But, I need the compensation to grant this wish, will you compensate it?” she asked again.

“What is it…?” Itachi asked at Luna warily at that.

Luna moved closer to the older Uchiha and then she whispered something into Itachi’s ear. Itachi widened his eyes at Luna when he heard what the exchange of his wish was. He looked at Luna in disbelieving eyes, but Luna only shook her head. “That’s the deal, the price of your wish,” she said,not being able to change it.

Itachi thought for awhile, and then he sighed long. “I got it,” he said slowly. “I’ll exchange them,” he continued.

“Then…you will arrive at Konoha in short time. Please be careful, and remember what the most important thing in your life is and what is precious to you,” Luna said again before disappearing from Itachi’s sight.

Itachi leaned his back at the branch of the tree, and then he sighed long. “I wish…I can always be with you…Sasuke, Naruto….” He whispered, and he knew he would achieve it. “Wait for me…only for awhile longer…!”

End of Prologue

Tbc

Chapter end notes:

A/N: Well, what do you think? Too short? Well, it’s just a prologue. I decided to make it multiple chapters. Maybe I will make it longer next time. So, please review, ne!! Next time is the beginning of new journey!! Thanks and love you all!

With Love,

Lunaryu~~~