TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: My Way by BlazeOfBlades

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own naruto or any of its characters
(would be awesome though)
I DO own the origanal characters

now that thats out of the way
Blaze O' Blades here but you can call me Blaze. for the first few chapters my OC's wont be there, but you'll see all that nostalgic naruto goodness. more ch. to come

Stay tuned and enjoy


In a far off place the era of ninja is strong, each nation now at peace. But on this night in the land of fire a great evil has made itself known, in the most destructive of ways. This Evil, called the nine tailed fox, is a being of immense size and chakra. It thrashes all nine tails through trees, breaking them as if they were twigs.


Ninja from the village of Konoha attack from all sides, some atop the nearby cliff can barely see over the monsters head! Others on the ground are throwing kunai and shuriken, but to no avail. Even some of Konoha's strongest ninja, called masters of their signature attacks, launch their most powerful jutsu, but as they're about to make contact the fox lets out a deafening roar nullifying the attacks. Just as they were about to win the beast bested them again.





A man watches from a distance thinking for another way to stop the beast, but can think of only one. He readies himself and uses the summoning jutsu to summon a massive toad, but this is no ordinary toad, it wears a haori half coat and has a tobacco pipe, it even has a dagger at its waist. It asks the man "Fourth, are you sure you want to go through with this?"The man answer with a simple "Yes, for Konoha."



The toad leaps toward the fox, both equal in size, now the fox and toad charge toward each other. As they hit they recoil, the fox then uses all nine tails to whip at the toad. The toad dodges each blow but then it disappears in massive cloud of smoke. In the confusion no one notices the man as he carries a baby. He reaches a nearby shrine and carefully places the child on the ground. He goes to prepare himself for the powerful jutsu he is about to perform. On the battlefield the ninja, who have been battle hardened and fueled by the will of the people they ‘re protecting not to lose, are trembling with fear. They are about to give up hope, even the fourth hokage’s toad couldn’t defeat the creature! Then another deafening sound was heard. The fox was screaming, but this scream was one of pain. This was unheard of. Those still with enough strength could feel its chakra shrinking, soon it seemed that the Nine Tailed Fox was also shrinking. Then in a flash of light it disappeared, but near where the beast once stood a pillar of light could be seen. In it a small bundle was floating down and came to rest with a soft thud; crying could be heard.


Konoha Was Saved