TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


For life by Beqs

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: No matter how much I cry and beg, they won't let me own ANYTHING!!!

This is my 1st ever fanfic so be nice, please. I would love if you reviewed, as long as it's constructive, not mean. It's how I learn to write better.
Chapter notes: Ok. Uh... I got a couple of reviews, so thanks a million, guys! I tried to tweak it a bit, so now it's a bit longer. Sorry about the Sakura flashback, it's a bit awful, but I didn't know how to fix it, so sorry, there.
Sasuke stood on the roof, inches from the edge. He stared blankly at the passing traffic below, headlights glaringly bright. The howling wind whipped his rain-soaked hair into his eyes. Angrily he swiped at the jet black hair.
'So this is it... my death... it's dark and cold,' he thought to himself, softly, afraid to disturb the peacefullness that had decended on his mind.
'Like you,' a snide little voice whispered evilly back at him.
'Shut up!' He roared at it, then instantly cringed as that woke himself up. His silent mind clattered into action, screaming at him to reconsider, screaming at him to do something else, something more worthwhile. But loudest of all, one little voice at the forefront, the last remnent of his brother whispering,
'Trust you to go and do something as uncouth, as stupid as useless as this! You are no Uchiha! Look at you! You self-pittying coward! You deserve to die, simply for considering this! So jump! Do it! Die, little brother. DIE!'
And that little voice, whispering encouragment was enough to stop him. He didn't want to be an Uchiha anymore, that stopped him from having fun, from having emotions, from having a life. He didn't want to obey his brother, didn't have to.
Sasuke stopped. Why was he even here?
----FLASHBACK----
"Hi, Sasuke-kun!" A cheery voice called, as pink assaulted Sasuke's eyes, in a twisted kind of visual rape.
"Hi, Sakura-chan," Sasuke replied, teeth clenched as Sakura gave him a hug.
"So. What are you doing?" She asked as she draped herself 'sexually' over his desk.
"Well, I was just drawing..." Sasuke muttered, cringing as Sakura squealed.
"I love your drawing, you are just sooooo talented!!"
'Dear Jesus does she have to be so damn loud and... clingy??'
Wordlessly Sasuke handed over his drawing, it was just an old oak tree, all knarled and twisted and foreboding.
"Wow! That is soooooo gooood!!! I love it! Can you draw me?" Sakura asked excitedly, bouncing up and down.
'God she reminds me of Lee when she does that... a very busty Lee...' Sasuke barely had the thought thunk when Lee in drag assaulted his mind, 'Aw, Christ, what is this? Rape Sasuke's mind day???'
"Sure," He shrugged. He took out his equiptment as Sakura began to fix her hair. Three minutes later Sasuke handed her a chibi picture of her holding a flower.
"I have to go," Sasuke stood up and left without waiting for a reply. He decided that a different kind of hyperness had to erase this pink, fluffy, coming-on-to-you-whether-you-consider-it-rape-or-not-and-never-ever-quitting hyperness. He needed Naruto.
"Oh, hi Sasuke!" Naruto ran up, "I'm going to get some ramen, you wanna come?"
'Ramen? Good lord does he eat anything else?? I can't stand that stuff!'
"Sure. Why not?" Sasuke shrugged.
"Yay!" Naruto did a little skip-hop-jig thing.

--------------

Naruto pushed his half-eaten bowl of ramen away. It was only his first, but he was feeling woozy, so he couldn't eat. And he had to tell Sasuke before he lost his nerve.
"Uh, Sasuke? Can I ask you something?" he asked tentativly.
"You can have a second bowl if you want. I don't mind," Came the reply as Sasuke concentrated on trying not to puke from the nastyness of the ramen.
"No. That's not it. I was wondering... what do you think of Sakura?"
"Sakura? She's loud, pink and annoying, why?" He muttered softly.
"What do you think of girls in general?"
"Well... I don't know about pink, but they're loud and annoying," Sasuke shot Naruto a confused look. He looked, nervous, frightened even. Sasuke looked at the ramen bowl... half full and pushed away... Not good.
"Naruto, what's the matter? You know you can tell me anything, right?"
"I-I'm gay, Sasu-chan..."
"Really? Who's the lucky guy?"
"Y-Yo-you?" Naruto glanced sideways at Sasuke, who's eyes had gone wide.
"Me?" Naruto nodded, nervously, "You serious?"
Naruto nodded again, afraid to speak. Sasuke sat back in his chair and stared at the table. He was the object of Naruto's affections?
"Really?" He asked turning to face Naruto.
"Yes," He whispered, softly, so afraid of rejection that one, single pearl-like tear had escaped his eye.
'Woah... Naruto's crying?? He really must mean it... But, that's not going to happen! I am an Uchiha, and that means I'm not allowed to be gay. I might be, but no-one can ever know. Ever. That will just ruin it all for me, I can hear them now : "How the mighty have fallen, and for the demon-boy, too? That's a disgrace to have such a noble blood-line tainted by the Kyuubi!" Wow. I wouldn't be able to show my head in Kohona if that happened... My home. But I want to be with Naruto. But I want to stay in Kohona. But Naruto... But my home... my friends... Naruto... ACK! This is so damn confusing! I have to give up one to have the other! How can this work out? I mean- I guess- AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!' Sasuke went on an internal rampage, punching all of his memories, throttling an imaginary Naruto, screaming at the top of his voice.
----END FLASHBACK----
Sasuke stood still on the edge, frustration at the seemingly impossible situation in front of him building up. Then the sky let forth the rest of its power. Lightning stabbed the sky with such ferocity that the air seemed to fizz and crackle, thunder roared back. The rain froze just as it came down, turning to hailstones. The wind picked up another notch, howling as though in pain. And the people below Sasuke ran helter-skelter home. To safety and warmth. Sasuke turned his head upwards, feeling the hard dampness of the hail beating away at his face, turning it a bright red. He stepped back from the ledge, spreading his arms out to embrace the elements, the raw untamable power of the sky. Even though it rained and hid the sun, people still loved the sky, the bright blue of it, the stars, the sun, the moon. Even though it did bad things, people still said things like "The sky's the limit" and "For a moment I touched the sky". The sky represented dreams to the people. So did Sasuke, but that was only the perverted dreams of the girls, but still the simalarity stands.
'If the sky can get away with rain and clouds and storms, maybe I can get away with being gay. It's not as if I'll be hurting anyone, quite the opposite. I-I had better find Naruto... poor Dobe might be said at how I freaked out on him.'
Chapter end notes: Sorry it's so bad... Anyways:
What do you think? R&R, ploz! Love you all! Beqs