TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Infanate Days of Randomness! by gaaras_girl343

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto is Misashi Kishimoto's and Scooby-Doo is Hanna-Barbera's. Scooby in Japan? WTF?
It was a peaceful, warm day in Konoha. Some people were cleaning up from the previous festival. Others were being lazy and eating endless bowls of ramen. Some were ninja, and were out training.

Hyuga Neji, Hyuga Hinata, and Uzumaki Naruto are some of those ninja. They were in Konoha's rather large training field, preparing for A-ranked missions when they came up.

"Scooby Dooby Doo!" Something yelled. It attracted Hinata's and Neji's attention, but not Naruto's.

"Like wait up, Scooby-Doo!" a guys voice said. The voice of the person finally got Naruto's attention. When Naruto turned around, a large brown dog came after him.

"Yuck. Get the fuck offa me, you stupid mutt!" Naruto yelled, pushing the rather heavy dog off of his body.

"Like, I am so sorry man!" the guy said, helping Naruto up.

"Who the fuck are you?" Neji asked, getting ready to defend his friends.

"Like, no need to be alarmed. Scoob and I won't hurt anyone. I'm Norville "Shaggy" Rogers. Just call me Shaggy."

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto."

"I'm Hyuga Neji."

"I-I'm Hyuga Hinata."

Neji paused for a moment. "What are you two doing here?"

"Like, we're on vacation. What do you guys do for a living? Like, us and the rest of the gang solve mysteries."

"W-we're Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village." Hinata said.

"Oh. I see. Well, like what is a shinobi?" Shaggy asked.

"A-a ninja," Hianta replied.

Scooby came up and sniffed Neji. Neji got an akward feeling, but said nothing until the dog put Neji on his back.

"Get me offa this crazy dog!" Neji yelled.

"Like, he likes you, Neji."

"Um, S-shaggy? N-neji's a little afraid of d-dogs. P-please tell Scooby t-to l-let Neji off." Hinata stuttered.

"Like, Scoob!" Scooby came to a halt, letting Neji off his back and running to Shaggy.

The group continued to get to know eachother better. By the time that they had finally stopped talking, Naruto and Neji had already gone home for the night.

"Like, come on Scoob. Time to go. The gang's gotta be worried about us by now," Shaggy said.

"Rokay, Raggy," Scooby said.

"I-it was n-nice meeting you, S-shaggy," Hinata said.

"Like, you too, Hinata."

"I-I hope we meet again."

"Maybe, maybe not."

Without saying another word, Hinata dissapeared in a cloud of smoke and Shaggy ran home.
Chapter end notes: I hope this was good. And if you are going to ask me, this didn't have any ShaggyHinata in it. If it sounds like it, let me know. Please review.