TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Defend The Stronghold by LittleCrane

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I really suck... here I am again, with another new story. I just wanna say that me starting all these new stories doesnt mean I'm ignoring the main ones; So You Think You Can Save Me, Stop Stammering and Toeing The Line. They are the ones I'm typing at most of the time... but if I get an idea I have to get it out, and if I think I really like it and will keep going, I post it lol. What I'll be doing is temporarily removing the stories I'm not working on; Clarity, Find It Where You Can and High School Fight Club. I will be putting those back up when I start actively going at them. Maybe not High School Fight Club though... that depends on what people say. It was my first story and I find it, re-reading it, to be terribly cliche, sort of badly written and rather predictable; as all cliche, poorly written stories are lol. But I think most people who write SasuNaruSasu will more than likely have a high school fic in there, and I'm no different. I'm working on one now called Bittersweet... which will be up when I get around to writing some more on it. Anyway, this is a prologue... I'm writing Chapter 1 now... so yeah. Enjoy!
Naruto sighed… he was exhausted. Not just physically, but mentally as well. He had had the worst day… again. These bad days had built up over the months, over the years, and he was so tired. He dropped his bag on the cold floor of his dark, empty apartment. It hadn’t been empty until late this afternoon. Up until then it had been warm, and light… and not lonely. Sighing again, he flopped down on the couch, not bothering to turn the lights on. He didn’t really want to see how dank and empty his apartment looked without Sakura’s things there…

Flashback

It had been a long month at work for Naruto, not coming home until at least 9pm. But today his boss had let him home early for the day, to give him a break. So instead of walking in the door at 9pm, he walked in at 3pm, expecting his girlfriend of six months to still be at work. What he didn’t expect was for her to be at home, on the kitchen bench… having sex with someone that was most definitely not him. His mouth fell open at the sight of his girlfriend, the person he was expecting to settle down with, being fucked by some guy… in his apartment, on his kitchen bench. He let the door slam shut behind him. Sakura gasped and opened her eyes and looked at him. The guy that had been previously… monopolising her attentions stopped his wild thrusting.

“N Naruto! What… ah... what are you doing here?” Sakura asked, as if he didn’t just walk in on her having sex.

“You know… I could ask the same thing… but I think it’s pretty fucking clear what you were doing!” Naruto said, his anger escaping him. The man Sakura had been with was looking awkward.

“Well… I’ll just leave shall I?” He asked unobtrusively as he gathered his things, putting his clothes back on as quickly as he could.

“Get the fuck out of my house!!!”

The man squeaked and ran out away from the towering rage of the blonde. Sakura tried to cover her naked form.

“Oh why are you bothering love? I’ve seen you naked plenty of times… but apparently I’m not the only one! How the fuck could you do this?!” Naruto yelled.

“Naruto… Naruto you’re never here… what was I supposed to do?” Sakura asked, trying to give her betrayal a reasonable excuse.

“What were you supposed to do?! Talking to me about it didn’t spring to mind did it? No, the first thing you thought of was find some guy to fuck while your boyfriend worked his ass off so we could live!”

“Naruto, I tried to talk to you about it… many times! Everyday I would say ‘can’t you ask for some time off?’ or ‘you work so hard! I get so lonely…’ and every day you would say there was nothing you could do! I didn’t even feel like I had a boyfriend! Just some guy who I live with and have sex with every now and again, when you weren’t tired from work. Naruto, this has been going on for months! I was all alone, and it didn’t seem like you cared at all!”

“Didn’t care?! Sakura I love you! Loved you…” Naruto said, his voice breaking slightly as the heat went from his words. Sakura sighed

“I… I’m so-“

“You should leave…” Naruto said, cutting her off. What he had seen had already broken his heart up, he didn’t need to make it worse by letting those words hurt him more. Sakura looked like she was going to say something, but chose to nod instead.

“I’ll come around tomorrow for my things…”

Naruto walked out into his bedroom, shutting the door. He heard the front door close soon after. He slid down the door, head in his hands and let the tears fall down his face.

Sakura messaged Naruto to let him know what time she was coming around, something which he was grateful for… he didn’t want to be there when she came over. She arrived to a note taped on the door.

Sakura, I didn’t really want to be here when you came around. Message me when you’re leaving, and then please don’t contact me again. Leave your key on the bench. Goodbye, Sakura.

Naruto.

Naruto dragged himself up off the couch, and walked into the bedroom, ready to sleep. He looked at the bed he and Sakura had shared for a month and couldn’t help but wonder who else had shared this bed with her.

‘I’m getting a new bed… tomorrow.’

Sakura had only moved in a month ago, and Naruto had thought things had been going great. Sure, they had troubles with Naruto’s work; Sakura was right, he was always there, but Naruto wanted to make sure he could give Sakura everything he thought she deserved. It hurt to see all that thrown back in his face. And it wasn’t the first time a relationship had ended so painfully either. Naruto got a flashback of the last serious relationship he had. It was about two years and a half years ago, lasting for about two years. Funny… last time he walked in on his girlfriend having sex too… but it was with another woman that time. That one and the relationship with Sakura had been the only serious relationships he’d had. All the others had been one night stands, or momentary flings to pass the time.

“That’s it,” he said out loud. “I’ve had it with love.”

“Oh, don’t say that…,” Said a voice from behind him. Naruto spun around.

“Who the fuck are you? And how did you get in here?!”

The man who had appeared behind him smirked.

“My name is Uchiha Sasuke, and I’m a cupid. I’m here to get you believing in love again.”
Chapter end notes: Fin

Ok, so there's the prologue. I can't claim credit for this idea. I love Charmed. And stole it from there. Is it just me or has Billy Zane looked the same for about 100 years? Anyway, tell me what you think... you likey? Or not likey? Well I'm writing the first chapter now, so check that out too if you want Grins

LittleCrane