TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Music Star by Seriko

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is my first english fanfiction. (I'm german ._.") It's gonna be Naruto/Sasuke and there're maybe some other couples coming up. Don't be too hard please.
Chapter notes: The first chapter!
Disclaimer: Naruto and all the other characteres who are used belong to Masashi Kishimoto. I just own the idea of this story.
“Sasuke! Sasuke, take a look at this!”
Just more than a little bit bored, Sasuke lift himself up of the chair and walked through the room. A small crowd of his classmates had collected theirself in front of the huge television screen. He joined them.
“So? What is it?”
A pink haired girl smiled at him, her eyes shining brightly. “Shika connected his computer and the screen, and showed us a video. You must have seen that!”
The raven boy rolled his eyes. “Sakura… You called me because of a video?” His glace flew over the screen. At the moment it was black.
“But it’s important! It really is amazing, you know? Come on, it only takes you two minutes.” Ino, the best friend of Sakura, appeared by her side. “Please!”
Girls are so annoying, Sasuke thought as he told Shikamaru, called Shika, to start the video. Kiba, one of the more slightly strange people in his class, stand beside Shikamaru and turned up the volume.
Everybody had his eyes on the screen, and watched as the video begun. First, it was evincing a long bridge; some papers flew in a heavy wind. The sky was grey, and from time to time, strokes of lightning flashed through the picture. Then, some almost orchestral voices filled the room. It was Latin, and Sasuke was sure, that he was one of the few who understand the words, although the others seemed so fascinated.
What is so amazing?, he asked himself and turned away. He wasn’t someone for this type of music.
“One, two, three, four!”
Sasuke twitched as suddenly strong drum and guitar vibes made the floor vibrate. He turned back again and the whole scenery had changed. On the screen was something like the stage, a few teens rocking the fans in front. It moved to the several actors. A black heard boy, wearing sunglasses, played the drums; a red haired but pale boy played a guitar; a girl with long black hair sat on a keyboard, and last they showed the singer, playing another guitar. He was blond, and had tanned skin. As he took the microphone and opened his eyes, Sakura and Ino screamed.
“Shhht!”, hissed Kiba and throw a sharp glare to the girls.
Sasuke, still wondering why the two had screamed, suddenly recognized a voice, singing in English this time. He concentrated on the screen again. The blue eyed blonde was singing.

Every time I hear your name
Every time it is the same
Fan girls screaming all around
Dunno how much I hate this sound

Hello boy I’m talking to you
Though I know I hate the truth
Hey you I want you to leave
Why don’t ya move? Hey are you deaf?

So I can’t say what I really feel
Sometimes I feel like the fifth wheel
But you ask how it could be real …
You are-


The screen went black again, and a well known voice shouted: “What are you doing here?! We didn’t go over here to watch some stupid videos! Go back to work, now!”
A serious, almost dangerous glaze hit the group and told them better to do, what their teacher wanted. Sasuke did as he said, and Shikamaru, Kiba, Sakura and Ino followed him. Together they sat down on their table again and tried to show Iruka, their teacher, that they were working. The tall man nodded, and turned to another group.
“Well, that wasn’t the whole video…”, said Sakura.
Ino looked a little bit angry. “But just why had Iruka to come now? And he could have us watch it to the end at least.”
“Yeah… but you know what?” Everybody glared at Kiba. “Why did we never see this video here? Of course, he’s from Britain, but actually the British vids are available here.”
When no one said something, Sasuke broke the silence. “What’s all this about the video? It’s only a music vid, and a really weird one, too.”
“But Sasuke! Haven’t you heard?”, Sakura asked.
They all looked at him. “What?”
“Next Monday we’ll get a new classmate. So Ino did research… and she found this.”
Confused, but not showing that, Sasuke fell silent.
“Don’t you get it?”, Kiba asked harshly. “Man, it’s him!”
“Who is him?”
Ino looked like she was suffering. “Sasuke, the singer is our new classmate.”
“One of those … freaks?”
“Freaks? You’ve got such a bad taste.”
He shrugged. “Even if. I don’t get it.”
“Can’t you imagine how amazing it could be to be his friend? Or girlfriend? You would be in every newspaper, every magazine, maybe in TV!”, Sakura said smiling.
“He’d be just like all the other students. I don’t think there’d be any trouble about his person here.” Anyway, what did this deal with him? He turned to the boys. “Are you so crazy about him, too?”
Kiba grinned. “Of course! He’s gonna be our classmate! How couldn’t we? Maybe he’ll sit with me, because Yuri left last year. I’ve got a free place beside!” He almost stood up and started dancing, that was how excited he was.
And Shikamaru agreed. No “too troublesome” left his lips, but instead he said: “It’s true. I’m curious, too. But I just hope he isn’t somebody who thinks he’s better only because he’s popular. That could become strange.”
“Rather annoying. But I don’t believe that he’s that way. I’ve ordered his current album. It totally rocks, but some songs are also sensitively!”, Ino added.
“How did you know about this so early?”, Sasuke asked. Ino already had an album? And they’re so amazed about him now? Did he miss something the last days?
“When I heard we gonna have a new mate, I did research, as said.”, she explained. “When I realized that it’ll be him, I ordered the CD immediately. I’ve received it yesterday and that’s why we were able to watch the video version of one of the songs today.”
I’d never think of doing research to find out more about a gonna-be-mate, the raven thought.
“So on Monday our star will arrive. I can’t wait to admire him! He’ll find me so cute so he’ll ask me to be his girlfriend!”, Sakura said delighted.
“Hold on a second! I’m going to be his girlfriend!”, the blond girl took a look at her friend.
“Oh, you’re sure? Don’t think so.”
“You better do! It’s for sure!”
“I’m much cuter than you’ve ever been, so calm down.”
“You and cuter than me? Don’t make me laugh!”
“Shut up, pig!”
“What did ya say, flatchest?!”
The two girls grew louder and louder, until Iruka appeared behind them suddenly. “Silence!”, he screamed and the girls went on only with bad glares to each other. Meanwhile the boys looked at their teacher, who went on: “Pack your things together, the hour’s over soon. No homework, next time I’ve got a big surprise for you. I see you Monday, have a nice weekend.” Iruka turned to a group of other students, and the five teens let their papers and pencils disappear and got ready to leave. As the school bell rang, they went out of the rooms and made their way to the exit.

Walking through the schoolyard, they hadn’t let the topic fall yet.
“There’re a few possibilities who he could sit with”, Kiba said. “Me, of course, Shiro, Serane and you, Sasuke.”
The raven didn’t seem to care.
“If he’s ‘better than all’, he’ll sit down with a girl to show everybody else, that he can do what he wants. And have what he wants. If he’s cool and amusing, he’ll sit down beside a boy, I’m sure.”
“But if he’s arrogant, he’ll want to sit alone after all”, Sasuke replied.
“Yeah, just like you”, Shikamaru said and the girls, already best friends again, giggled.
“I’m not arrogant.” He shot a glare to the brown haired boy.
“Oh, you are, you are, Sasuke.”
They all turned around to see the speaker.
“Oi, Yuri! You’re here?”, Kiba shouted. In front of them stood a lightly red haired boy. “How are ya?”
Ignoring Kiba’s questions, Sasuke glared at Yuri. He never liked that boy. “Who are you to say that?”, he said aggressively.
“Oh, I’m me, didn’t you know? And I can say what I want.” Yuri turned to the others. “Oh, I’m fine Kiba. We had fewer lessons than normal and I wanted to visit y’all.”
Mad, Sasuke started walking away. This boy could always make him invisible to others, and he hated it to be invisible. He wasn’t arrogant, no, but to be nobody to others wasn’t such a great feeling. It was enough to be alone, and going home, he knew he was going to be alone soon again.
Chapter end notes: The next's gonna be longer! And sorry for miss-spellings, I promise I'll try to get better somehow...
I'm happy about feedbacks!