TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Taming of the Shrew with the Naruto Crew! by TemariSandyFan

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: TSF: Hey everyone! Here's the next act!
Temari: Well, I'm not in this at all, not even as narrator; it's just Sasuke, Sakura, Kiba, a little of Hinata and Neji, and Naruto and Lee.
TSF: The story plot is NOT MINE. I did this play in fifth grade (I was Bianca A.K.A. Hinata's part XD), and I thought it would be fun to mix it up with my favorite anime!
Temari: You know the drill: no owning "Naruto", no infriggment, no earning money, yadda yadda yadda.
*Naruto enters stage with sign that says “Visitors Wanted”*
*Lee enters stage with handful of different sized nails*
Naruto: *Tries to hit hammer on nail-head* *Hits finger instead* *Sign is dropped, revealing sign underneath that says “Act 2”*
Lee: *Picks up sign to hold for Naruto*
Naruto: *Prepares hammer* *Almost hits once, twice, about to hit*
Lee: *Puts hand in front of hammer* *Drops nail, gets out bigger nail*
Naruto: *Prepares hammer* *Almost hits once, twice, about to hit*
Lee: *Puts hand in front of hammer* *Drops nail, gets out bigger nail*
Naruto: *Prepares hammer* *Almost hits once, twice, about to hit*
Lee: *Drops sign and runs*
Naruto: *Hits sign and runs after Lee off stage*
*Kiba and Sasuke enter stage, arrive at Sakura, Hinata, and Neji’s door on stage*
*Curtain opens to reveal main room, door to Sakura’s room, and Sakura’s room*
*Neji, Sasuke, and Kiba walk into main room*
Sasuke: Good sir, is your daughter Sakura here? The one who is modest and mild?
Neji: *Looks confused until Kiba motions him to go with it* Yes, I have the daughter Sakura.
Sasuke: I am a gentleman from Oto, sir, and I have come to…
Neji: *Interrupts him* Upstairs, first door to your right.
Sasuke: Obviously, you doth jest. Should we have a dowry to discuss?
Neji: Dowry to discuss we should. Now who did you say you were? A man who lived to see the world?
Sasuke: “A man who lived to see the world both far and wide,” doth say-eth my past. Doomed be me?
Neji: Huh?
Kiba: Huh? *Turns to Neji* Batista-sama, no not who my master is? This is Sasuke, who, only yesterday, before the whole town, dispatched a pig on a spit, downed a tank of ale, subdued three gentlemen, and fought two kung-fu masters.
Neji: *Turns to Sasuke and holds his shoulders* Oh, well, son… Of this dowry you speak. How much doth thou require?
Sasuke: *Whispers to Neji*
Neji: Twenty thousand? This is…
Sakura: *From off stage* Get out of here!
Neji: Sold! Godspeed to you, my man.
Hinata: *From behind curtain* *Motions to Kiba to come*
Kiba: Oh happy day! I’m off to win the fair Hinata. *Runs to Hinata*
Neji: Go there my friend, and someday to meet in the altar. *Leaves*
Sasuke: *Pacing* Say that she shrieks, well then, I shall say that she sings like a nightingale. Say that she sneers, well then, I shall say that she looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew. And failing that, I shall assume my place as the man, and the man’s man, at that, for a demand the proper place for the man over the woman. And that is, I am what I am, and am that the man is the man is the man. *Knocks on Sakura’s bedroom door* Good lady, may I come in?
Sakura: *Reading in her room* You may if it matters not what becomes of your head.
Sasuke: It matters not, for being your prince, I have lost it.
Sakura: *Takes cup from desk* *Throws it at door* Go away.
Sasuke: *Leaves* *Comes back with hammer* *Bangs hole in door* *Sticks head through hole* Here’s Sasuke! *Opens door* Good morrow, Sakura, for that is your name, I hear.
Sakura: It is, to those who dare speak to me.
Sasuke: Well, you shall be my Sakura, from now on.
Sakura: What purpose bring-eth you, and who are you? *Takes broom* Perhaps you will listen to this! *Swings broom over Sasuke’s head* Get out now while you still have what you hold dear.
Sasuke: It is you who I wish to hold dear, for you will be my wife.
Sakura: Wife? Get out! Out! Before I make you scream like someone’s overstuffed furniture!
Sasuke: *Grabs broom* Your struggles are in vain, for men shall always be dominant over women.
Sakura: Go soak your head!
Sasuke: It is my will to marry you, milady, and where there’s a will, there’s a…
Sakura: *Lets go of broom*
Sasuke: *Falls backward*
Sakura: *Opens trunk and starts throwing cups at Sasuke*
Sasuke: *Hits them back* *Catches last cup* Tally-ho! *Chases Sakura out of her room* *Runs around table in main room* You buzz around like an angry bee. Nay, not a bee, a wasp.
Sakura: If I be waspish, beware my sting.
Sasuke: My aim is to pluck it out.
Sakura: Aye, if you weren’t a fool, you could find it.
Sasuke: *Lunges at Sakura* *Lands on table*
Sakura: *Runs out of house*
Sasuke: *Follows* *Tackles Sakura to the ground* Kiss me Sakura, and we will wed on Sunday.
Sakura: Not now or ever!
Chapter end notes: Yeah, yeah, it's completely OOC, but none of my other favorite pairings would fit this! ShikaTema: Shikamaru's too much of a lazy-ass; KibaHina: Hinata is NOT a shrew; NejiTen: Uh... yeah... NO!: InoChou: Ino is a bit of a shrew *Ino fans throw sharp and pointy things at me* I SAID A BIT!!! Anyway, but even though Ino is a bit of a shrew, Chouji is just way too nice to put in. SasuSaku was the closest I could find to put in. Yeah, pitiful, huh?