TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cry Of My Memories by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i do not own naruto, i just wish i did
Tap..tap..tap
"Kakashi!"
Tap.tap.tap
"Please! Wait for me Kakashi!"
Taptaptap
"Kakashi! Don't Leave Me!!"
BEEP BEEP BEEP

A girl shot up from her bed breathing heavly. She then sighed to realize the sound was only her alarm clock going off. She balled her hand and slamed it on the top button silencing it.
She got up and went over to her mirror. The mirror was made of ice, could break by the smallest touch it appeared. Litterally it would. She tilted her head and looked at herself. The same old self. The same for the past thirteen years.
Sighing yet again she combed out her carmal hair tieing it up with a ribbon to a ponytail. Gazing at the forest green eyes that stared right back. She shook it away and got dressed in her normal attire. Shorts with suspenders connected. The suspenders went over a sleeveles shirt that ended right at the pant line. She had knee length socks with the normal sandals. Strapping a long handled hammer to her back was last.
After that she grabbed her pack and headed out into the foot deep snow. The ice around the houses and in them were melting at a fast rate. To her that wasn't good. It was around eighty-two too years early. A few smaller pieces had already melted to a bloody arm that looked shattered more than ripped or cut.
She continued to the gate of the small village that was incased in the melting frozen water. With an emotionless face she left with out a look back. To her, it was the same as just always. For the past thirteen years.
~*~

"Ha, a breech? What makes you think that?" Tsunade was laughing hysterically at two gate gaurds of Konoha.
"Well we heard sounds and then a someone jumped over head and placed a genjutsu on us. So we KNOW theres been a breech!" one of the gaurds cried.
"Don't worry, I already have nin on the job. No worries." Tsunade shewed them off.
Some where else....
"Kakashi-sensie, why are we on look out duty?" a blond boy in orange asked.
"because, someone who wasn't alowed came into the village. For all we know it's a sound nin." Kakashi answered Naruto's question.
"Well what do they look like?" Sakura asked not getting the whole point of this with out any more info.
"It's a girl, she has a hammer. She can do genjutsu very well." Kakashi summerized lazyly.
"That's it?" Sasuke asked boredly.
"Yep." Team seven then turned their heads to the sound of footsteps. They were fast yet small. They saw a girl run by with a hammer on her back. Following was Gai’s team quickly.
“Kakashi! This intruder’s fast! Come help!” Gai yelled stopping briefly then taking off when Kakashi’s team caught up.
The girl kept running with light taps against the ground. She ran into town with the two teams on her tail. She ran into an ally. Dead end. Turning around she looked at the now advancing by walking stiff ninjas. Gai and Kakshi’s eyes squinted thinking they regonized her. She was now panting. She unstrapped her hammer holding it infront of her.
“Horse, Hare, Tori….” She started murmmering handsigns as a twisted line went up the sides of the handle. When they reached the head she yelled, “Kimeo!” and struck it on the ground.
Eight black lines with bulbs at the end sprouted from where she struck. They headed for the two teams. Lee, Neji, Tenten, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were hit and stood still looking into space with horried faces. The reason being, they were seeing their worst nightmare.

Sakura: She was watching her teammates being slayen by herself. It seemed as if she were watching a sick movie, and she was in it laughing like a maniac.

Neji: He saw Hinata using the curse seal against him and her grinning mercilessly.

Lee: His normal green suit was being taken away by Gai-sensie and being handed to Neji, but him refusing it. Then Lee asking why, and Gai saying he can’t be a ninja without ninjutsu or genjutsu.

Tenten: She was running from a hord of weapons and scared as hell. She then saw her teammates throwing them like crazy and enjoying it.

Sasuke: he again watched his clan being masacured, but he was older, he saw a shadow of his wife holding a baby with a child clinging to her leg as he his self murdered them off.

Naruto: Sakura and Sasuke looked at him like they had no care for him. So did all his other friends and the rest of the village. They were all wanting him dead or out.

While that was going on Kakashi and Gai were chasing after her being missed by the black nightmare spirits. They thought that was familiar too. They glaced at eachother as Gai jumped infront of her making her stop in her tracks. She glared both directions. The jounins did signs and bound her in a blood bind. Gai poked her in the back of the neck and she went out like a light.
When they went back to the panic faced students Kakshi broke them out of it.
“Let’s go. We have her.” He said without a single caring note in his voice. They all nodded and followed. They got to Tsunade’s. She took her and the jounins asked their students what they saw when they went into their nightmares.
A simple answer came from each of them.
“something I don’t want to be or to happen.”
Gai was sitting silently with his head down, as if he were staring at the floor but with eyes closed. Suddenly he jumped up and struck a hand in the air.
“forest eyes! That’s it! Kakashi! Do you remember who that is?! Or who it looks like?!” he shrieked looking like he did something brilliant. Kakashi simply shook his head. “Our beloved Soki!” Kakshi’s eyes widen not believing he brought it up. Tsuande came walking by. “Lady Hokage! Where is the intruder?!” Gai asked hurridly.
“Interigation room. I can’t get a single thing out of her.” She sighed. And in a flash Gai was off with Kakashi quick on his heals and the students a little behind. They all stopped infront of a glass window showing a room. In the room was a light, a table with a cup of water on it, and the figure of the past. The so called Soki.
Chapter end notes: hope you like. just trying it out cuz i've had this idea stuck in my head.