TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Raiu by KurayamiLeader

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Mikko Makato, Hishegami Otokusa, Tanzou Orohime, Kali Yujihana, Yuu, Jiro, Izanaki, Shuun, Tite, Wataro Otokusa, Yokun Otokusa, Taikimi Otokusa
Naruto Raiu #14 “The Otokusa Secret Technique”

Chapter Notes: Mikko Makato, Hishegami Otokusa, Tanzou Murasaki, Tita Ametusba, Li, Pai, Akira, Lin-Lin, Hiruko, Rikki, Kali Yujihana, Yuu, Jiro, Izanaki, Shuun.

The next day, Mikko, Tanzou, and Hishegami met up in Tita-Sensei’s classroom. “So did anyone else notice the strange opponents yesterday?” Tanzou asked. “Well duh, you’d have to be blind to not have seen them!” Mikko blurted. “They were only using shadow clones against us to gather information on our attacks.” Hishegami said. “Yeah that’s what I gathered.” Tanzou replied. “Oh man, this isn’t good and to think I used my ‘Makato Spinning Suplex’ on that guy too!” Mikko said. “You’re what?” Hishegami asked. “Makato Spinning Suplex, it happens to be my most powerful technique right now!” Mikko confessed. “Yeah well if Kali’s gang caught you using that you may as well forget about using it during the exams.” Hishegami said. Mikko frowned and looked away, figuring that Hishegami was right. “So now what do we do?” Mikko asked. “The question isn’t what, it’s ‘how’ do we do it.” Tanzou said. “Huh?” Mikko replied. “We need to continued our training or else there is no physical way we’ll stand any chance in the exams.” Tanzou started. “Right!” Mikko agreed. “So, we need to practice where we know we won’t be bothered by Kali’s gang.” Tanzou added. “But how?” Hishegami asked. Tanzou thought for a moment. “We need to find someplace to train that no one knows about.” Tanzou said. “That’s going to be pretty hard, considering the jonin all know this place like the back of their hands.” Hishegami noted. “Okay then we need to find a place that the other ‘genin’ don’t know about.” Tanzou said. “So, any thoughts?” he added.
Mikko, and Hishegami were quiet while they thought of places to train. “How about Mt. Ishigami?” Hishegami suggested. “No, that’s too far, and too high up, the altitude would kill us.” Tanzou said. “What about Sikan Forest?” Mikko asked. “Sikan Forest…?” Tanzou thought. “That’s a good idea, no one that I know of has ever mentioned having trained there.” Tanzou said. “Good job Mikko!” Tanzou applauded. Hishegami’s face turned to a scowl, (“That Makato-Baka!”) she screamed in her mind. Tanzou looked back at Hishegami, “Coming to train?” Hishegami snapped out of it and smiled, “Of course Tanzou-kun!” she said gleefully, chasing after them.

Kali Yujihana and her two henchmen, Yuu and Jiro stood in a classroom similar to Tite’s. They each sat a desk. Jiro ate a sandwich, while Yuu polished his blades and Kali applied some makeup.
Just then the door slid open and someone entered the class. “Goofing off as usual?” a man asked. Kali snapped shut the compact and greeted her sensei with a smile. “But Shuun-Sensei, I just wanted to look fabulous for such a great teacher!” Kali said sucking up. “Yeah, yous da best!” Jiro said while woofing down his sandwich. Shuun, a man in his mid-twenties, wore a faded red uniform with a jonin vest over it. He wore a red Kumogakure headband and his brown wavy hair was bouncy and full of life. He turned to the chalk bored, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth. He shook his fist tightly then quickly turned to the kids. His expression changed to sly smirk and suddenly everyone in the room burst out with laughter.
“Oh Shuun-Sensei you’re such a riot with that ‘serious teacher’ act!” Kali said. “Yes I know, I remind myself of Yoichi Kotado!” He said with a snobbish accent. Shuun approached the three and flipped his bouncy hair. “So, what have my special three brought for me today?” he inquired. “Oh Shuun-Sensei, your hair is so full of life, no wonder Yoichi-san is jealous!” Kali added. “Yes, yes I know my rival has always lacked style and finesse!” Shuun replied with a snobbish laugh. Jiro struggled to get out of his desk and approached Shuun, “Here’s da info on the Ametusba three ya wanted.” Jiro said handing Shuun some shinobi info cards. “Very nice, so Miss Makato is powerhouse muscle head…hmm, just like her old…” Shuun started when he noticed Tanzou’s card, “Well, well looks like Tanzou Orohime is quite the specialist when it comes to strategy, very nice Yuu.” Shuun congratulated. “And last but not least, Kali’s card…Hishegami Otokusa.” Shuun said as he examined her info card. “Is this really all you gathered on her?” Shuun asked Kali. “Yes sensei, my clone used brute force and she retaliated with everything she had, which in the end wasn’t much to begin with.” Kali said with a smirk. Shuun held the cards to his mouth and turned his back to the students. (“There’s something odd going here.”) He thought. (“I made sure that no one knew that we would suspect that we would be observing them, yet somehow the Otokusa ‘secret technique’ is not listed on Hishegami’s info card.”) Shuun thought.
“Uh, Shuun-Sensei, is everything okay?” Kali asked. Shuum faced his students, “Yes my favorite three, all is well.” He declared. “Now, why don’t you three go out and find someone smaller than yourselves to pick on, it will give you strength for the exams.” Shuun suggested with a thumbs-up and a wink. Kali, Yuu, and Jiro’s eyes lit up as they jumped from their desks and rushed out the classroom door excitedly. “Something’s up, that Otokusa should have used her hidden technique on Kali if she wanted to win.” Shuun determined.

Later, Mikko met up with Izanaki at the Noodle Parlor in town.
“Hey kid, ready for some intense training?” Izanaki asked. “I sure am!” Mikko replied excitedly. “Good to hear it, because today, I have a really wallop in store for you.” Izanaki declared. “R-really?” Mikko asked happily. “That’s right, so now if you’ll accompany me to your training area we can begin.” Izanaki said. “Oh boy, oh boy I’m going to learn some real hardcore stuff this time!” Mikko chirped excited out the doorway. “Uh hey kid you went a little to far.” Izanaki said from within the parlor. “Huh!?” Mikko wondered peeking her head back through. Izanaki pointed to a book with a large object in the center of it obscured by a purple cloth. “This, this is my training area?” Mikko asked unimpressed. “That’s right, now be a good girl and have a seat so I can explain it to you.” Izanaki said.
Mikko sat at the booth while Izanaki prepared his speech. “Okay, so long story short when a shinobi as famous as me is away on war he is most likely to receive…” “Evil ninja enemies!” Mikko interrupted. “No!” Izanaki corrected. “That’s no fun.” Mikko replied. “Would you please listen?” Izanaki asked. “Okay, okay!” Mikko agreed. “Now, when someone as gifted, as gorgeous, and as unearthly famous as myself goes to war he is likely to receive loads and loads of…” Izanaki stalled. “Yes, yes.” Mikko asked. “Fan mail!” Izanaki said, ripping away the purple cloth to reveal a huge pile of unopened letters. Mikko’s jaw dropped to the table. “Today young grasshopper your training will begin!” Izanaki said. “I thought we started yesterday?” Mikko asked. “Whatever, I need you to read all of these fan letters for me.” Izanaki said. “What!? No way!” Mikko refused. “Hey, hey missy as shinobi’s skill is only as good as his eyesight.” Izanaki said. “And let’s face it, if you grow weary after reading just a couple of letters then you my friend do not have the shinobi in you!” Izanaki declared. Mikko sighed out of frustration. “I really don’t see how THIS is going to improve me!” Mikko complained. Izanaki sighed, “Look at it this way kiddo,” Izanaki started. “If a shinobi is on a night mission and needs to find a certain scroll but can’t tell which one it is because it’s too dark then he will never be able to pull it off.” Izanaki said. “Yeah so!” Mikko replied. “So, if his eyesight were enhanced then that wouldn’t be an issue now would it?” Izanaki asked. “I dunno!” Mikko griped. “Trust me, the more you read the better you comprehend the written word and the easier things such as…jutsu scrolls are to read.” Izanaki said. Mikko smiled, (“I’ll bet he’s gonna give me my first jutsu scroll after all of this, that’s what this ridiculous test is all about!”) Mikko thought. “Oh okay Izanaki-Sensei, I will do as you command!” Mikko said overly enthusiastic. “Great to hear it, oh and I also need you to sign all three hundred of these headshots to include in the response letters.” Izanaki said placing a stack of headshots of himself on the table. “What!?”” Mikko complained. “Come now, you can’t expect a bunch of fans to site idly without receiving a response from their hero.” Izanaki said. “This is ludicrous!” Mikko groaned. “You’re right!” Izanaki agreed. “You’ll need envelopes and paper!” he added.

Hishegami and Tanzou trained side-by-side in the Sikan Forest. (“This is nice, just me and Tanzou, no Mikko in sight.”) Hishegami thought. Tanzou practiced chakra control by walking up the face of the tree. (“Mikko’s out training with that new teacher of hers, in a way she’s kind of lucky.”) Hishegami thought. Tanzou reached the top of the tree and began shadowboxing. (“He’s so full of energy, I could never hope to reach his level.”) Hishegami thought. Hishegami closed her eyes and thought about her sister, Taikimi.

“Hishegami…” Taikimi said to a younger Hishegami. “Do you know about the Family Technique?” The eight year-old Hishegami shook her head, “It’s a secret!” Taikimi laughed, “That’s right!” Taikimi hopped down from the top bunk and reached into her dresser and pulled out a scroll. “Say Hishegami, did you know that everyone in our clan knows of the technique and how to use it?” Taikimi asked. Hishegami shook her head, “Na-uh, not everyone, not me!” she groaned. Taikimi chuckled and placed the scroll back into the top drawer of her dresser. She knelt before Hishegami, “Don’t worry, someday when you’re old enough you’ll learn it.” She said smiling. “Really?” Hishegami asked. Taikimi nodded, “Yup, I’ll even tell you what it can do…” Taikimi said whispering in Hishegami’s ear just then the door blew open. “Taikimi-kun, your assistance is required at the mountain path!” Yokun, Taikimi’s older cousin said. Taikimi nodded, “Alright, let’s go!” Taikimi said, grabbing her medical jacket and rushing out the door with Yokun, leaving an eight-year-old Hishegami to wonder what the secret technique was.

Hishegami shook her head and opened her eyes, Tanzou was sitting up on the bough of the treetop. “You alright down there?” He hollered. “Yes I’m fine, I just need to catch up to you is all.” Hishegami replied. Hishegami stepped up to the tree and began walking up the face of it at a casual pace.
(“But…you never did tell me that technique sis. In fact, that was the last time I saw you.”) Hishegami thought. (“I thought you resented me at first, that’s why you wouldn’t come home…but eventually dad and Yokun told me the truth.”) Hishegami thought.

“Hishegami, your sister is…missing.” Wataro, Hishegami’s father said. “Missing?” Hishegami asked, her eyes welling up with tears. “We checked all over the battlefield and there was no sign of her. She definitely wasn’t one of the corpses.” Yokun said. Wataro gave Yokun a sharp look, “Oops, sorry Hishegami.” Hishegami cried and ran, “Na-uh she hates me, that’s why she ran away!” Hishegami cried, running up the stairs to her room. She slammed shut the door and buried her face in her pillow.

(“Even then I still thought you were somehow mad at me, I never quite understood what happened.”) Hishegami thought as she reached the top bough to meet Tanzou.
“Hey, you okay you seem…distant.” Tanzou noticed. “Oh, no, I’m fine.” Hishegami replied. “You sure, because if there’s anything you want to talk about…” Tanzou asked. “I’m fine Tanzou, I promise.” Hishegami lied. Tanzou smiled and nodded, “Okay then, let’s continue shall we?” Hishegami nodded, “Agreed!” (“I never learned ‘you’re’ secret”) Hishegami said to herself.

Mikko sat exhausted at the booth. She signed one last headshot and packed it with a letter. “Finally! Done!” Mikko announced happily. Izanaki awoke from a nap, “Great, great going kiddo!” he congratulated her. “Now do I get my jutsu scroll?” Mikko asked. “Jutsu scroll?” Izanaki questioned. “Come on old guy you know what I’m talking about!” Mikko complained. “First of all I am not old, I am only twenty-one years young, and second I don’t know what scroll you’re talking about.” Izanaki said. “B-but I thought after I completed all of your busy work you’d reward me with a jutsu-scroll for all of my hard work?” Mikko wondered. “Ah but your work is not over yet!” Izanaki explained. He pulled out a wheelbarrow and shoved all of the recently finished letters into it. “Now, the post office closes in exactly, twenty minutes!” Izanaki said. “So…” Mikko replied. “So this is your second training exercise!” Izanaki declared. “You mean third.” Mikko corrected. “Whatever, come on chop-chop!” Izanaki said. Mikko dragged herself from the booth and lazily pushed the wheelbarrow out the doorway.
Izanaki stood outside and watched her slowly move up the street. (“At this rate she’ll never get them there in time, I have to motivate her somehow!”) Izanaki thought. “Oh did I mention that if you deliver them before the post office closes that there’s a special jutsu for you to learn?” Mikko’s eyes lit up and she lifted the wheelbarrow high up and burnt rubber up the street. “Hmph, what an odd kid.” Izanaki said. “Odd, but good.” He added with a smile.
Chapter end notes: Flashback Arc...