TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I'm Not Dead!!! by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Hinata!" Kiba yelled, and charged towards his teammate, and pushed her out of the way of the wall of shurikun that was launched at her. An ear-piercing scream filled the night air, coming from Hinata. Kiba felt the sharp blades start to pierce his skin, and the blood ran free, finally escaping the clutches of his skin. Kiba felt sick, the blood running down his side, and arms. It just felt gross. He tried to show any sign that he was okay, but he had seemed to loose control over his body. He had long since dropped to the tree branch. One of the shurikun just must had hit a berve or something.

Akamaru started howling, and Shino had already sent his bugs after the enemy, who had thrown the shurikun. Kiba felt himself falling out of the tree, and he tried to move his legs, but they wouldn't respond. His faithful pup caught him on his back. Kiba wanted to congradulate the huge dog, but his vioce box didn't seem to want to form any sound right now.

Hinata was screaming Kiba's name, and had ran over to where Akamaru had caught him. Akamaru gently placed Kiba on the ground, and Kiba mentally petted the big dog, knowing from the past few minutes he had lost control over his body. Hinata put her head on his chest, her eyes widened, and a distressed look came over her usually so pretty face.
"Shino!!! He's not breathing! HE'S NOT BREATHING!" Hinata yelled, starting to crumple in hysterics.

What? I'm breathing, Hinata. Kiba wanted to say that, but his voice just must have gotten too tired. I'm here, watching you, Hinata. If I can see, I'm still breathing. It's not like I'm-
Shino put his head on my chest too.
"Hinata, Kiba is dead. I'm sorry." Shino said, trying to keep the sorrow out of his voice.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Yes, that is our son." Mr.Inuzuka said, holding his sobbing wife.

Dad, why are you staring down at me with such sad eyes? It's not like I'm dead, all I'm doing is laying down for a bit, get some rest you know. The doctor will tell you anytime. Don't you see my eyes, wide open? I'm looking straight at you, Dad.

Mr.Inuzuka turned away his head, and Kiba saw a tear run down his cheek.

Dad, why do you turn away? Look at your son, and clap his left shoulder, tell him that your so glad he is safe. This isn't how things are supposed to happen. He's acting as if I'm- no, no way. I can't be....
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Shino was sitting on a chair, the doctor pointing to his watch, saying hurry up.
"Kiba. Why did this happen? Hinata hasn't spoken for three days, and she won't let anyone in to see her. Not even Kurenai. Why did you have to play the hero?" Shino said, betraying his 'cool' look by letting a tear slide down his nose, and land on his pants.
Kiba just stared at Shino.
"Times up, Aburame!" The doctor called, and shooed Shino out of the room.

Hey! You can't treat my friend like that! You can't do that to Shino!

The doctor took ahold of something behind the piece of metal behind his head. He pushed the whole platform that Kiba was on forward, and darkness became his whole world.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Kiba had been put in a casket.

Why in the world are you putting me in a casket, I mean seriously, don't you think you've taken this too far?

All of his friends passed by, the girls weeping freely, and the boys trying to hide their tears. They all put a flower on top of him. Hinata was the worst by far. Then came all the senseis, and Kurenai was a nervous wreck, Asuma had his arm drapped around her shoulders comfortingly. His extended family also placed flowers onto of him.

Guys, why are you doing this?! I don't even like flowers! Come on, stop acting so sad. I'm out of the hospital, thats good! I'm fine!

The lid shut on top of him, and he was brought out to a long black car.

A limo? Come on people.

The arrived to a graveyard. They began to carry him out to a deep hole in the ground.

Hey! Hold your horses! I'm Not Dead! Don't put me in the ground! I'm not dead!! Hey, hey! stop it! I have a date with Hinata this Saturday! I can't go if you bury me! No, stop with the dirt, and the crying! Mom, stop looking so sad! I'm fine! I'm not dead! Dad, look at me with a proud look again, not this distrested one! Naruto, wheres the ramen!? Ino and Sakura, why aren't you trying to hit on Sasuke!? Shino, why are you crying!? That is so not like you! Stop it, stop it all! Rewind! Do-over! It's my fault that Hinata is crying constantly, right!?! So let me do it over! Please!

Please, I've only just started my life! Stop, stop the dirt! No, stop! Soon I'll be covered, and I'll never be able to get out! I'll never be able to see Hinata again! Please! Don't let this ride stop! I'm not done riding it....