TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Slumber Party...NOT! by Hinata_Uchiha15

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Kakashi has a mansion in this story like How He Feels but is not assocciated with it.
Everyone was invited to Kakashi's mansion to spend the night. He must get really bored when the next Icha Icha isn't out for another month.

"They should be here in about 30 minutes," Kakashi said to himself. " I better set up the rooms."

He went to his 50 fifty rooms and set everything up. He also chose who would be with who and decided to try out a little experiment. By the time he was done, he saw his guests coming.

He greeted the guests and gave them a small speech. "Hey everyone. Welcome to my nice mansion. During this time i decide to try out a little experiment." Everyone looked shocked about what Kakashi was doing.

"I just want to see what would happen if I put two certain people in one room. Now I will give you your room numbers but you won't know who your roommate is. Only one of you guys have a single room. Right next to mine. Plus on of the rooms will have three roommates because of the uneven number of people." Everyone looked a little freaked out about this.

Naruto and Sasuke: Bottom Floor, Rm 17
Sakura, Ino, and Tenten: Bottom Floor, Rm 25
Lee and Neji: Bottom Floor, Rm 1
Gai: Top Floor, Rm 49
Anko and Kurenai: Top Floor, Rm 35
Shino and Kankuro: Top Floor, Rm 36
Chouji and Kiba: Top Floor, Rm 37
Gaara and Hinata: Top Floor, Rm 47
Shikamaru and Temari: Top Floor, Rm 48
*****

Once evryone got to their rooms, some of them were surprised with who they have to room with. Naruto and Sasuke were angry yet glad on the inside. Sakura and Ino were angry. Tenten didn't care. Lee was furious. So was Gai. Anko and Kurenai didn't mind. Gaara and Hinata were blushing. Shikamaru and Temari were mad but fine.

I really hope everyone could get along, thought Kakashi.
Chapter end notes: What would happen to everyone after they know who they're rooming with? Find out soon. I just came up with the characters. And if you guys ask where Asuma is, he's out of the village at some bar. XD. Sorry I forgot about him.