TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stolen by the Sea - Gone and Wanted by Shadow_Daemon

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Alright this is an idea inspired by a challenge I read somewhere but I can't find at the moment :P
It is a new idea, so give me lots of feedback on what you think. You cannot read this story without promising to REVIEW IT AFTERWARDS!! Those who do read it without REVIEWING shall be given no Christmas Presents (JJ's but seriously, it only takes a minute of your time. If your on here, you can afford it)

Thanks Guys
“Where has he gone?”


Sasuke’s voice seemed to fade away as silence dominated the room.


Sasuke had come back from the Village Oto after going through some specialized training there that could only be done there. It was to help improve his fighting skills, and many other skills that would be necessary in any job that he was looking for: fighting. Many were of the opinion that he didn’t need to go, but he didn’t feel like he was competent yet. So, he had come back to Konoha as soon as the course was finished, and had graduated the faculty there with record flying colours.


“Where has he gone?”


Sasuke repeated the question, demeanour dark and ominous. He often glared without intending to, it just seemed to settle on his face. Now however, it was purely intended.


Naruto was gone. He couldn’t be, he was as much a part of Konoha as the century old buildings, and he had told Sasuke himself that he should come back.


‘Bloody hypocrite,’ Sasuke thought darkly as he looked at the four people that were assembled along with him, inside the Hokage’s Tower. This wasn’t how things were supposed to turn out. He was supposed to come back and smirk at Naruto as he showed him all that he had achieved in such a short amount of time. Only, there was no Naruto to show the certificate to, no one to smirk at. His already dark demeanour fell down some more.


“Well, he was going to stay. He didn’t plan on going, if that helps,” Iruka started as he thought back to the offending date.


“But Sasuke, you have no right to be feeling anything remotely resembling anger at the moment. You hadn’t seen how much he missed you, or how hard he worked to afford those postcards and letters he sent. How he saved up enough to go and see you, but was turned away at the gates. You have been gone for three years. Life is different now from what it was, and you didn’t tell him anything, when you would be back, what you were doing, nothing,” Tsunade cut in calmly, eyes icy at the boy who had returned.


“All of his real friends were really upset at the change in Naruto, and so eventually they managed to get him to get over you and your actions. Three years is enough. You can only work part time jobs for so long, and the stuff that the Academy give you isn’t enough to live off. Naruto was doing very badly in regards to income, and wouldn’t take anything from any of us.


“It was a decision that was decided quickly. Gaara came here from Suna, and everything changed quickly. Naruto and Gaara have always had a lot in common, and after a rough start, they have become very close,” Tsunade broke off, with a smile on her face and a gentle sparkle in her eye as she thought of the troublesome boy.


“Where the Hell did he go? What had this got to do with anything? When is he coming back?”


“That’s it, Sasuke. We have no idea if they will be coming back, almost all of the people that you graduated have already gotten jobs, here or around. Naruto and the others that stayed with him have left and didn’t tell us anything, though I don’t think they plan on coming back at all. When Gaara came over, he was on a ship, and he was planning on going out and fighting Pirates and Navy vessels that are breaking the laws.


“When they got onboard that ship, they all became pirates. They wanted to make names for themselves, as they knew that graduating from Konoha Academy wasn’t enough. There isn’t anyone left that graduated with you Sasuke, they have finally all moved on,”


When she finished Tsunade grinned and stood up, as everyone else copied her motion.


Sasuke remained silent.


“You have my permission to leave. You may stay in Konoha or go as you wish. We can’t help you, I’m sorry,” Tsunade continued, the ending rather insincere and everyone knew it.


Sasuke walked slowly and softly towards the door, but paused in the doorway. He turned and looked at the assembled people: Tsunade, Iruka, Kakashi and Jiraiya. His Sharingan flared as he ingrained their faces into his memory.


All four of them shuddered as the Uchiha Family’s specialty ran over. Fear penetrated all of them, even Tsunade who was the Hokage. Sasuke had changed a lot during his time in Oto, and they all wondered just how much about him had changed. He had discarded white and blue for black, and two swords were strapped to his back.


He left.


He didn’t say anything since Tsunade had explained everything to him. The silence affected them more than anything else could have. They stood standing long after the door was shut, silence completely unbroken since the boy had left.


For all their experience, they had no idea what to say. They definantly didn’t know what to do.






Sasuke stormed out of the tower and didn’t look back once. He picked up all his gear, which was enough to comfortably carry and immediately left Konoha City. Crowds of people parted and gave the boy a wide berth, simply for the feelings that covered him like a blanket. It would make soldiers shiver in their beds.

Sasuke exited the gate even at the late hour and continued down the path that he had come from, but turning towards a different direction at the crossroads.


‘We don’t know when he’s coming back…I don’t think they plan on coming back at all…they have all finally moved on,’ Tsunade’s words were broken down into unmanageable parts that echoed inside his head like an empty mausoleum.

‘When they got onboard that ship, they all became pirates,’


Sasuke headed towards the sea with former thoughts of the past gone.


The past wouldn’t ever come into the present or the future; they were separated because of this. He was a fool to believe that things would just happen of their own accord, those things – Situations and circumstances wouldn’t change.


Sasuke quickened his pace, a foreboding expression on his face, even in the dim light.


To the Sea. Pirates huh? His Family always prided themselves on being able to adapt, didn’t they? He would find him no matter where he went. He would beat him on any terrain: that was the nature of true, dark rivalry, though their bond went a little deeper than that.


Gaara. Tsunade. Iruka. Kakashi. Jiraiya. Sasuke had his list of people, and he knew it would get longer. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling. A challenge, at last. This was were it all started. This was were childhood, however obtuse, finished. This was were real life began; this was what he had trained for.


Sasuke looked out along the dark road and laughed.
Chapter end notes: Hope you all enjoyed it...
A lot of effort went into it, and I don't have a Beta, so go easy in regards to Spelling errors.
REVIEW RVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW