TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Videos by MyLittleDemonKitsune

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
Leader: *flips on camera* Hi there! I'm Leader! Yes, that is my real name for those of you who were wondering... concidering the fact that Arashi is right over there.
Arashi: Hi!
Obito: What abour me! *sits on Arashi* I'm special!
Kat: He's special in the needs of insane medical attention...
Leader: And that's our nightmare Kat... she seems to pop up everywhere... *sigh*
Itachi: What is that?
Leader: Say hi to the camera Itachi!
Itachi: *waves*
Chains: *attmepts to attack camera* Demon!
Kyuubi: Hey! I take that as an insult!
Chaos: Me too!
Leader: Hidan, wave to the camera!
Hidan: *girly scream* Camera's are against my religion!
Chains: *grins and pulls out kodak* Kodak moment! *chases Hidan out of the room with pictures*
Kakuzu: If I would have known that I would have kept one with me at all times... it's worth the money *nods*
Leader: *faces camera* Concider yourself lucky, he's never said that before... and I doubt he'll say anymore about it
Zetsu: It's amazing
Zetsu: What
zetsu: You can chase Hidan out of a room...
Zetsu: And with a bloody camera
Zetsu: Seriously
Leader: And that's our own multiple personailty canibal... be proud to see him *watches as Zetsu disappears through ground*
Sasori: What's going on down here?
Chains: *walks back in* Damn! My camera broke... Itachi?
Itachi: *sighs and gives Chains new camera*
Chains: *squee* *hugs Itachi* *runs off*
Sasori: I repeat, what's going on down here?
Kat: We found out you can chase Hidan away with a camera!
Sasori: Really... *thinks of all the cameras he's stolen so far* AWESOME!
Ryoku: Hehe! Ryoku has stolen Tobi's cake! *runs through with pink icinged cake*
Leader: That was our own lady spazz...
Tobi: My cake! *runs after Ryoku*
Leader: and our spazz... *sigh*
Deidara: *waves to camera* So where's Kisame
Leader: -.-' Fish Tank... he's highly amused with it
*splash*
Everyone: O_O
Obito: Now it seems he's getting it on with the fishies...
Arashi: T.T Poor fishies
Kat: Aw... *huggles Arashi* ... Wait! Nemo's in there!
Leader: Who's Nemo?
Kat: My big-eyed gold fishie! No! *smirks* Tape this! *runs off and beats the shit out of Kisame*
Hidan: *cowaring in corner* No more pictures mommy, no more pictures mommy *rocking back and forth*