TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Overnight Camp by Deidetsu

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer : I do not own any of the Naruto characters

This is my first story
Enjoy^^
"Hi my name's Tayuya.", said a tall girl with magenta hair. “My name's Temari." Said a girl who's blonde hair was tied in four pigtails."Ummmmmm... do you like yaoi" asked Tayuya. "OH MY GOD, I LOVE IT!" answered Temari. "SWEET, I THOUGHT YOU'D FREAK OUT!" Tayuya grinned. Tenten glared at them, why did they need to shout? "Ok," the camp instructor said, "Tent 17 will be Temari, Tayuya, Sakura, and Tenten." Tenten looked at her other tent mate, Sakura and felt herself blush when Sakura waved to her. "Ummmm...hey." Sakura said "Want to take our stuff to the tent?" ”Sure." Tenten answered. They grabbed their bags and dragged them into their tent with their tent mates. That night, they were playing truth or dare.“Okay Tenten, truth or dare?” “Dare." Tenten answered. “You have to kiss Sakura." Tayuya smiled. They hesitated for a second and then started kissing. Both of them flushed a deep red but they were enjoying it. When they broke apart Temari whispered, ”Jeez Tayuya, wasn’t that kind of evil? Like something Itachi would do?” “Nah, did you see the looks the were giving each other?” she whispered back. Over the next few days Sakura watched Tenten. She was kind of embarrassed to admit it but she loved Tenten and the more she watched her the more she liked her. She just wished she knew if Tenten loved her. That afternoon, they were sitting in the cafeteria and had just finished lunch, when suddenly... “ Since you all have been so good,” said the camp instructor, ”You can have free time in your cabins." “Cha,” screamed Inner Sakura. Tenten's stomach did a back flip. “Temari and Tayuya, wanna come to our cabin?” asked Hinata. “Sure!" they answered. Tenten blushed, she was all alone with Sakura. “Sakura....I really need to tell you something." Tenten stammered. “I...love you. Do you love me?” Sakura smiled “Yes, I love you." She walked up to Tenten and kissed her on the forehead. “Soooooooooooo.." Tenten asked ”Wanna be girlfriends?” Sakura giggled “Duh” she said. Tenten laughed. She had come to camp single and she was leaving with a girlfriend.