TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


No, it's just love... (try) by TemariSandyFan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sorry, it might be a little OOC.
Kiba,

Gomen my short letter, but Father expects me soon, so I must be quick.

I don't know what to say. I remember all the summer missions. I rue the day I left them behind. You remember that I blushed every 30 seconds or so, and everyone thought I was thinking of Naruto. Truthfully, I felt your eyes on me, watching my moves. I trained for Naruto in the beginning, I admit. However, missions drew the Rookie 9 apart. I saw less and less of him and more and more of you.

Truth be told, Kiba, my love for Naruto decreased dramaticaly in the two and a half years he left. The others noticed it, too, after I stopped worrying every 5 minutes about how he was doing. Many of the local boys started following me home after training until Sakura started walking with me home. Her red-hot temper and agressive nature kept any would-be suitors at bay. One of those boys was you. I deeply regreted putting you off as well, but I was shy that Sakura and the rest of the boys would tell everyone.

I now realize what a huge mistake I had made. Because I left you, my heart has been empty. Neji wasn't making me feel any better, kissing Tenten behind the house when Father wasn't watching. I only seem stronger now because with every punch, every kick, and every jab, I let out my feelings. My regret, my saddness, my anger. Please excuse my mushiness, but this is how I truly feel.

Please take my deepest apologies, my deepest regrets, and my deepest love. I would fill up this page and more if I could, but alas, Father needs me to train. Please take this letter as a token of my love. Please take me. Please.

With all my love, regret, apologies, and more,
Hinata