TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thinking Things Over by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO,
Sakura sighed as she looked out over Konoha from a top her house. It was huge and had all of her friends in it. All of the people she cared for. It was filled with people. Everybody was there. Except for one person, and that made the entire village feel empty. "Sakura, I'll bring Sasuke back no matter what!" Naruto had said. He'd said that. He'd PROMISED. Not only had he promised, but this whole thing went against his entire philosphy. "I'll never go back on my word!" Sure Sakura had heard him say it lots of times, and she'd always believed it. Even if Naruto wasn't the number one best ninja in Konoha, there had always been power behind those words. Power that had given Naruto the strength to accomplish those goals. Power that had given Naruto the strength never to let anyone down. Power to NEVER go back on his word. Every time he'd said that, Naruto had done what he'd clamed. But this time, this time he hadn't done it. He didn't go against the odds and come out with a happy ending. She knew that he hadn't LET Sasuke go, but he hadn't brought him back either. Why? Why hadn't he brought him back? WHY? HE'D PROMISED! WHY HADN'T HE KEPT THE PROMISE?! HE ALWAYS DID! WHY?! Naruto had even said it with Rock Lee's Nince Guy Pose. Even that hadn't put the extra boost of power in Naruto's words that Naruto needed. Sakura felt let down. Part of her, a very small part at the moment, knew that it hadn't been Naruto's fault. But the rest of her started to hate him for it. How? How could he not bring Sasuke back? After he knew how much he meant to her? Sakura found herself not being able to answer any of her own questions. Then she started to think outside of the realm she was in. Had Sasuke actually not wanted to go? Had he purpously driven Naruto to the brink of death? Sakura thought. Now the part of her that knew it wasn't Naruto' fault began to grow, outsizing the part of her that was mad at him. Though she was still a little uncertain, Sakura excepted that Sasuke really did want the power. All of the evil power. The power that might destroy him.

It drove her to tears but she wiped them away, looking at the sun beginning to rise on the better day.