TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Scarlet Eyes and Cherry Blossoms by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.
Sakura was shocked. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Sasuke was about to fall, but with his last bit of strength he sent a kunai flying into the chest of the enemy, The enemy let out a cough of blood and fell down with Sasuke. Sakura immediately fell to the ground. "Sasuke-kun!" she screamed. She flipped him over and saw how bad the damage was. Sakura remembered when Kakashi had shown her that illusion of Sasuke dying. This was twice that. Kunai stuck everywhere out of his chest. Shuriken littered his stomach and blood was pouring out of his mouth. His dark eyes were beganing to fade. Sakura didn't know what to do. It was one of the few times since the Forest of Death that she didn't know what the best course of action was. Should Sakura pull the blades out? Will that make Sasuke bleed to death? Or was he already dead? These questions littered Sakura's mind. In panic she put her hands an inch away from Sasuke's chest and formed a bowl of chakra over it. Sasuke was stirring and moved his eyes. "Sakura..." "Don't talk! You're going to be allright Sasuke-kun!" Sakura screamed at him, tears beganing to roll down her cheeks. They fell into the chakra and evaporated. Even though there was alot of chakra over his chest Sasuke couldn't feel its warmth. He knew that it didn't matter. "Sakura...please..." "Yes?" Sakura said. She wanted to do anything she could for Sasuke. "Stop." Sakura widened her eyes in shock. What? What was he talking about? Stop? Why should she stop? The chakra should be working. It HAD to be working. IT HAD TO!! But Sasuke said that he couldn't feel anything anymore. He said that he couldn't feel the warmth of the chakra or the pain in his chest. Or the sadness in Sakura's tears. This wasn't like at the Great Naruto Bridge. This was for real. Sasuke really was dying. And he wasn't going to come back. Sakura was reluctant at first, then she stopped. "Why?" she said. Then Sakura buried her face in Sasuke's chest and started to cry. "Why are you dying Sasuke-kun?! Why are you dying before our wedding?! How can this happen?!" Sakura exclaimed, although it was muffled by the shirt and the sobs. Sasuke took his hand, using the little strength he had left, and petted Sakura's hair. She lifted her head up and looked at him. The last bit of life in his eyes was telling her something. Something that was true although Sakura didn't want to believe it. Then Sasuke said it himself. "If somebody willingly dies to protect who they love, they don't need to be married. They've already proved that they loved them." Sakura's tears landed on his cheeks. That brilliant bit of life left in his eyes was beginning to dissapear. But even if he left, there love for eachother wouldn't. Sakura knew that. Then Sasuke cracked a smile and began to journey away from this world. The Uchiha Clan was united.

And they began to wait for Sakura.