TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


YondaimeXNaruto by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, no yaoi, or fluff just getting used to the characters and all that stuff, sorry, but don't worry there will be some soon.
Disclaimer: don't worry I don't own naruto if I did Itachi would be even more cheap and Sasuke would be out of the picture, plus naruto and itachi would be together. Be happy I don't own Naruto
‘Damn it, fucking bastard ero-sannin!’ the blonde stood using a sword - he took from one of his attackers - to support his weight. He was panting and bleeding. He could hardly move and practically all of his chakra was gone. He wasn’t even with the pervert for more than two days (in which he learned some helpful skills) and the bastard already ditched the blonde who had to fight off about one hundred random ninjas. All of them were sent against the blonde because of Jiraiya, it was his test or something…

“Shit…” the blonde saw through one eye that there was another wave of ninjas heading towards him. He tapped into Kyuubi’s chakra immediately feeling drained and weak. ‘What the fuck!!’ The blonde was defenseless against the on coming ninjas and braced himself for the soon to come pain.

And he waited.

And he waited.

And he waited, ‘what the fuck is going on?!’ the blonde opened his eyes to see a cloaked man standing with his back to him.

“Leave him; he’s obviously not strong enough yet, perhaps when he is to take this test again,” the blonde growled at the man, he wasn’t weak; he was just working on becoming stronger! “If you don’t then you die, understand?” the man’s voice was cold he sent off this aura that even sent shivers through the blonde’s spine. The wave nodded and started to back away.

“Fine, but we need to tell Jiraiya-sama this…” one of them, obviously the wave leader, spoke while backing away.

“No, I’m afraid he doesn’t need to know this, tell him I’ll be tutoring his student as a reward for beating all of you…” the men nodded having a feeling the man was going to kill them and the men ran away. The blonde growled, sure he was glad the man helped but he could have fought them…maybe…no not really… The blonde sighed see it was useless to argue with the facts. He couldn’t use Kyuubi’s chakra and he was out of his chakra, his legs were mush, and he was faint from blood loss; he’d be even more of an idiot than he portrayed if he thought he could fight anyone else.

The cloaked man crouched down to the blonde’s level. “Listen, kid, it’s alright, how about I take care of you, huh?” the blonde looked up into the man’s face but saw nothing but shadow though felt the man’s smile. The man’s cloak was tattered and ratty yet didn’t allow anyone to see his face or most of his body. The blonde was hesitant but agreed slowly.

// Naruto-brat I’m not sure how I feel about this guy…// the demon growled inside of the blonde though the voice was very faint. The blonde’s brow furrowed and he made an ‘eep’ sound as he was lifted off of the ground.

“It’s alright I have you, I know you can’t walk, after all you can hardly stand. I’m just going to take you to my home where I’ll clean up those wounds okay?” the blonde, Naruto, could feel the man’s smile and just felt very at ease around the mysterious man. He was tired at let his eyes drift close letting his head rest against the man’s firm chest. He heard the man’s steady heartbeat and felt completely safe in the man’s arms, like he was supposed to be held like this by this man. He snuggled closer to the man’s warm body and sighed, he was exhausted after all, and the man’s pulse was soothing.



The blonde groaned as he felt hands on his stomach and felt jolts of chakra touch his seal… The blonde screamed and sat straight up knocking the hands away from his stomach.

“W-Who t-the hell…! O-oh…” the blonde blushed as he saw the cloaked man from before on the ground rubbing his bottom, though felt the man’s nervous smile and heard the man laugh at his fall.

“I’m sorry I hadn’t meant to scare you, I was just checking out this seal of yours. You are the vessel to the Kyuubi, yes?” the blonde paled and looked solemn. Naruto slowly nodded and looked at the man trying to gauge the man’s reaction. The man gave a somber nod. “I see…How unfortunate that such a massive responsibility and burden was placed upon your shoulders, I’m sure the idiot who did this is regretting it, yes?” the blonde was taken aback by the man’s response. “I mean really, the imbecile couldn’t have hoped that you would be treated as a hero, he may have hoped it but it didn’t happen did it…see that is the thing that makes me so mad! No one seems to care that you unwillingly became the vessel of a demon, that you had saved them from the beast that even that dimwit couldn’t beat! It infuriates me that those moronic villagers can’t seem to put it past themselves, and be thankful that something had taken the demon so it couldn’t attack and…!” the man turned around and began to rub his hooded head. He heard the man breath deep calming breaths. “Forgive me it just isn’t right that all people who are vessels to demons are treated so…so,” the man took a deep breath, “I need some air, take rest,” the man left the building the blonde still sat in.

Naruto blinked a few times and his brow furrowed. ‘What the hell…? Either he really likes or respects people like me or he just hates the fourth a lot. I think it’s the former more than the later…’ despite the blonde’s confusion he still was touched by how animated the man was about the treatment of Naruto and those like him. Naruto began to go back to sleep when he realized he probably should look at his wounds and the damage to his clothes. He looked down at his body and didn’t notice a single bandage or scar upon his slightly tan skin. He slowly stood up looking again down at his boxer clad body and sighed seeing that the demon still healed him even though he couldn’t use its chakra back there.

The blonde began to look for his clothes in the small wooden house. He noticed that some of the windows were boarded up, and that there were holes in the floor where some of the wood planks were missing. It was a very small room that seemed to be three or four rooms in one, he almost thought he would see a toilet and shower in the room, but there wasn’t one. He saw two doors, on being the one the man went out of. Both were in sorry condition, crooked and the hinges rusted. There was an old fashioned stove in the room, and there was sink which looked like you had to pump to get any water out of. Naruto’s eyes roamed over a dresser in the corner and a chair which held his clothes. He slowly made his way over to it hearing the floor creak and groan under his weight. The blonde stopped to muse over how the man never made a sound as he moved through the house, but the blonde continued on. He noticed a small seal on his forehead protector, which was the top item of the pile of clothes. He picked the protector up and examined the seal on the piece of paper. ‘So that’s what he stuck on my forehead!’ the blonde smiled and laughed realizing he was an idiot not to look at it.

“That must be Jiraiya-sama’s seal, I’m assuming it was so that you couldn’t use the demon’s chakra, yet the ass didn’t realize that the Kyuubi wouldn’t heal you with that seal placed on you…” Naruto turned around to see the man standing behind him probably staring at the seal.

“Shit!” the blonde dropped his forehead protector and jumped back from the man surprised he hadn’t noticed him, or heard him.

Naruto could feel the man’s smile as the man musically laughed. “I once was a pretty damn good ninja, so don’t get shocked if I appear out of nowhere okay?” the man continued to laugh and the blonde even joined in.

“So does that mean you’re an ancient old bag?” the blonde sneered smirking as the man gave an indignant gasp and chuckled.

“Just because I can’t use chakra any more doesn’t mean I can’t kick your little ass! Besides I’m much younger than Jiraiya-pervert,” the blonde could feel the smile radiating from the man and relaxed his muscles.

“Huh? I thought you called him ‘sama’ why are you calling him a pervert now, and why’d you call him an ass?” the blonde asked suspiciously smiling, knowing that the man’s smile grew.

“Please, do you know how many times I’ve caught him peeking on the girls in the bath houses? Plus he’s an ass…” the two laughed at the perverted man’s expense. “So what do you want to eat?” the blonde perked up at the idea of food and smiled shyly while looking at the old floor and making a circle with his toe on the wood floor.

“Well, by any chance…would you have ramen?” the blonde could feel the man’s smile grow and began to smile as well.

“Of course, ramen is the food of gods! It’s the most delicious thing in the world!” the blonde eagerly nodded with the man.

“I know! It’s perfect and quick to eat! Plus it’s warm and tasty! I can eat eight bowls!” the blonde exclaimed loudly smiling proudly at his minor accomplishment.

“I’m impressed, just wait, one day you’ll be able to eat ten bowls just like me!” the blonde looked at the cloaked man in awe with his mouth wide open.

“Wow, ten bowls! Cool!” the two began to laugh again, and after a few minutes the laughing died and Naruto could feel the seriousness the man was sending towards him.

“Though you must eat other foods as well, it’s bad to eat too much of anything no mater how wonderful it is…” the blonde sobered and nodded gravely as did the man. The two then started to laugh, “I’m serious though, you have to balance out what you eat, okay Naruto?” the blonde nodded letting the fact that he never told the man his name slip his mind. “Oh I’ll start making the ramen you change okay?” the blonde nodded and the man turned away from the blonde to cook the food and give him privacy. ‘Okay so maybe this isn’t so bad…’ the blonde gave a fox like grin thinking about how great his training would be. He quickly put on his clothes and found a small table in the room which he sat down at, and he started staring at the man as he made the bowls of ramen and he started to smile.

‘I feel safe…I feel like I can trust him, I feel connected…” the blonde continued to smile as three bowls were placed in front of him. His stomach made a monstrous noise which made both of them laugh. They both ate quickly devouring their ramen and smiling at each other once their hunger was stated and their stomachs bulged from the mass consumption. They smiled again and patted their stomachs laughing quietly.

“Thank you…” Naruto trailed off and looked at the man questioningly.

“Oh…right my name…well just call me…hmm…” the blonde could hear the amusement in the man’s deep voice. They made eye contact, yet of course Naruto was unable to see the man’s face or eyes for that mater, but still their eyes connected and both of them smiled.

“Cloaky!” the two laughed at their brilliant name for the cloaked man.

“But seriously…” Naruto looked at the man with a somber expression.

“Oh…well…how Sensei for now…I’ll teach you some things you’ll need to know if you want to be come Hokage someday…” the blonde stared at the man dumbly and nodded.

“I love you!” he shouted as he launched himself at the man squeezing him in a death grip like hug. The man laughed at the blonde’s exaggeration, and patted his back lightly waiting for the teen to let go of him. “So…Sensei, what are you going to teach me?”

“It’s a little late right now… Though if you’re really egger to learn something, I have some scrolls here… We can discus the issues brought up in them and the strategic thought process behind the actions taken in it…” the cloaked man got up once the blonde teen had let go of him, and took out several scrolls. “Here read over them, I’m going to bed now…” the man gave Naruto the scrolls and went over to a rolled up bed mat and quickly made it read for him to sleep on.

Naruto was confused, ‘why didn’t he change out of his cloak? Weird guy…but he’s cool…’ He looked down at the scrolls in his hand and slowly began to read one. His brain hurt after about ten minutes of rereading the first part. ‘Damn that’s confusing!’ the blonde sighed and reread the part again till it started to click. ‘Oh…wow…so…okay this will be great!’


Early morning light entered the small house through the windows and door. The blonde stirred from his rest noticing that he was looking up at the ceiling then noticing that he was in his boxers. He turned his head to the side seeing the scrolls he had been reading in a nice neat pile on the small table and beside them was a steaming bowl of ramen and some fresh fruit. He sat up realizing that the cloaked man must have moved him to a bed and cleaned up his mess. Naruto flushed feeling like a slob, and feeling like he was being a bad guest. The man had saved him, and he offered to teach him. The man feed him and looked over his wounds; the man was nice and made him feel safe.

“Oh you’re a wake, good,” the blonde turned to the now familiar voice and smiled at the man brightly.

“Thank you Sensei!” the man gave a musical laugh and sat down by the blonde not even making a sound as he walked over the weak floorboards. Naruto could help but look at the man in admiration.

“Hmm… oh, the floorboards,” the man seemed to know why Naruto was staring at him in awe. He felt the man’s smile and looked up at the man’s hidden face. “See, that’s one of my favorite things about this place, most ninjas can’t walk around in it without making a noise, I’ll teach you have to move silently in here,” the blonde smiled with the man and looked around the place again.

“Hey, what’s the door for?” the blonde looked at the other door in the room and was curious as to where that went to.

“Oh…that, glad you asked,” he could hear the smile in his temporary teacher’s voice. The man took the teen’s hand and went to the sorry looking door. The blonde was taken aback by all the various weapons, scrolls, pills, and…stuff in the small room! “I’m not a ninja anymore so I need to make money somehow…so this is a little outpost that ninjas and outlaws alike come to, to get their supplies. I boost up prices for outlaws though…oh and refugees get half their stuff for free and the prices are lower. I used to know the person who owned this building it was full of weapons and stuff that he had been saving. The building became condemned no one knew about it except me and the baka… Anyways I started to learn how to make weapons, pills, and haggled over prices for the other things. Make quite a lot of money…” the teen stared at the various weapons, and scrolls eyes wide and mouth open. “I remember when I was like, more interested in weapons than girls…those were the days…” the man laughed that beautiful laugh and Naruto snapped out of his trance.

“Hey! I like girls…” the blonde pouted but ended up smiling at laughing with the man. His temporary teacher’s laugh was so contagious, and it made the blonde feel all warm and fuzzy*. Naruto knew the man was smiling, and he felt a strong warm hand on his shoulder.

“Uh-huh…sure ya do…” there was amusement in the man’s voice and the blonde glared at him blushing.

“I do too! I like a girl back home! She’s really strong, and pretty!” the blonde smiled triumphantly though his moment was ruined by the man’s next words.

“Uh-huh sure ya do…don’t worry kid it takes some time to get into like them…” the blonde blushed indignantly, and saw the man race off to the back wall of the small room and open a door the blonde hadn’t noticed. The blonde glared and raced after the man shouting. ‘I take that back, he is so NOT cool!’


A/N
* = *cracking up* amazing the crap I can come up with.

Okay this will be in multiple chapters sorry, but I guess you can say this is the introduction… I thought that was a good place to stop for the time being… I’ll update it soon, and get started on the next thing…um…request...?