TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fated Meeting by Beachan18

[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me. If Naruto belonged to me, Sasuke and Naruto would finally resolve their UST and do the nasty. This idea actually started when I got tired of reading the same old thing, where Sasuke is the popular one, and Naruto is the outcast, and Itachi is a bastard (I like Itachi --) So yea, in this one, it's gonna be backwards. xD Naruto is the popular one, Sasuke is a geek, and Itachi is actually NICE!)So expect some OOC-ness.

Prologue


Sasuke didn’t know how long he had been walking, trying to find his way out of this forest and FAILING every single time. He really didn’t remember how he got there in the first place, only that he woke up from his nap and found himself lying down on the ground of a freaking forest in the middle of nowhere, of all places.

He was really losing what little patience he had when he came up to the same clearing where he woke up in the first place.

‘Damnit I really want to kill-‘ His angry thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone pushing him to the ground. ‘Oh shit!’ He fell face first on the ground, grunting when he felt the impact.

Just when he was about to turn over and punch the idiot who DARED push him around, he felt the person turning him around and holding his hands over his head with just one hand in a strong hold.

He saw startling blue eyes before his eyes were covered by the remaining hand, then warm lips pressed against his own. ‘What the fuck…?’

He would’ve kicked the other guy’s balls if he wasn’t so… into the kiss. The hard body was pressing against him, kissing and licking and rubbing and oh my god those magical hands were touching him everywhere! Hmm…Magical hands…

Wasn’t he trying to get out of this godforsaken place?

Bah, he decided to just stop thinking for once in his life and feel. The hand was still covering his eyes, and his mind was getting a little fuzzy from the lack of oxygen because of the kissing. He felt the grass digging against his naked back, causing him mildly discomfort, and...Wait, how did the idiot take his shirt off in the first place? ‘I’m being molested by someone I don’t know and I don’t give a shit. There’s something really wrong with this picture…’

But he couldn’t help but feel the familiarity…Like he knew this person…

He could hear the sound of a nearby river close from where he was and an annoying chirping in the distance.

He moaned when he felt the hand moving from covering his eyes to slowly touching his side. Oh, and let’s not forget the feeling of the other person's erection rubbing against his own.

He groaned when he felt the other biting his neck, and the hand reaching to his nipple and pinching it. He was really hoping to get fucked out of his mind for the first time in his life when suddenly all action ceased to happen.

He really didn't want to start whining.

"What's wrong with you?!" Okay so he did whine but damnit, he wanted to get fucked and he wanted it now!

His partner leaned back and looked at him with those sexy blue eyes, opened his mouth and ...turned into a yellow bird and flew away. ‘What the hell?’ Sasuke was still trying to recover his breath from this sudden turn of events and looked stupefied. He could still hear a distant chirp in the distance and all of the sudden he wanted to turn into a freaking bird himself, go after the stupid dobe and demand to continue their making out AFTER kicking his ass.

'This is not supposed to happen!' He closed his eyes for a moment to compose himself and-

Opened his eyes wide, breathing in and out quickly, and found himself looking at the white ceiling. This is when he realized that it was a dream. ‘One of my most wonderful dreams EVER.’ This, of course made him realize that his life really sucked, then he started cursing the world in general.

'Damnit.' And worst of all, he was left unsatisfied with an erection from hell because of it. He wanted to cry or something, it was so frustrating!

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

Wait, were those birds? There was something familiar about that sound…Oh, so that was the cause of his dream-lover/soul mate suddenly turning into a freaking bird and flying away towards the sunset. He was pissed, horny, and someone was going to pay. He stood up from bed and walked over to the opened window, looking at the birds chirping happily from the tree located in the front of his room.

'Goddamn birds, you'll pay for what you've done...'

He glared at the cheerful birds for ruining his wonderful dream and slid down the windows, closing it with more force than necessary. He felt vindicated since he was taking revenge on the birds for ruining his perfect dream, though a little part of him was flinching a little at the thought of animal cruelty against the poor birds.

…’I think I’m bipolar…’

After having that taken care of, he went back to bed and leaned back against the pillows, closing his eyes and hoping for sleep to claim him once again and take him back to the beautiful landscape and his soul mate, who hopefully would turn back to the way he was.

His mind was still fuzzy from his sleep being interrupted. He started to think about the dream, and became a little sad when he realized that his dream was already starting to blur from his mind. He knew this wasn’t the first time he dreamt about this person, it was kind of a déjà-vu feeling. It was unfortunate that he always forgot the dream after waking up for a few minutes. There was something he always remembered though, and that was the blue eyes...He was sure he hadn't seen this person before but at the same time, he felt familiar.

There was something nagging at his fuzzy mind though, something that wouldn't let him fall back asleep…He knew he was forgetting something… His brain was still shut down from waking up early, so he couldn't think straight.

'Okay, today is Monday. It's early in the morning. Weren’t we supposed to do something today...?'

He snapped his eyes open once again when he remembered what day it was. He sat up on his bed, rubbed his eyes quickly and looked at the alarm clock, which was located over his desk. He grabbed it to see what time it was and had to stop himself from cursing out loud and throwing it against the wall.

‘Stupid thing just had to go bad today, fuck! Oh my freaking God!’

Where the hell was Itachi? He could’ve been considerate of his little brother and woken him up! He seethed.

“Itachi, you bastard.” It wasn't typical of him to have anger issues, but he felt today was an exception.

"ARGH!" He yelled out loud, hoping Itachi heard him.

He closed his eyes tightly, feeling the anger and frustration welling deep inside of him at the thought of waking up late on his FIRST DAY OF HIS NEW SCHOOL. Well, that definitely took care of his erection. 'Ugh'

He really needed to hit something before he did something stupid like, say, throw himself out of the window. He took the offending alarm clock, threw it against the wall, then he took his pillow, hitting the bed repeatedly with it. After taking his frustration on the bed, he stood up and ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a quick shower. After taking the shower, he looked at himself on the mirror, noticing his own pale skin, messy dark hair and black eyes. He really didn't consider himself special, not like his aniki who had tons of fans, but didn't let that thought bother him… much.

After finishing that task, he ran to the closet to get his newly bought uniform. He dressed quickly and went on his way to the kitchen to eat something.

He almost fell down on his way to the kitchen when he tripped over a few boxes lying around the floor. He finally arrived at the kitchen to see if Itachi was there waiting for him, but was rather surprised when he couldn’t find him anywhere.

‘Please don’t tell me he’s still sleeping!’

He walked quickly towards Itachi’s room and stood in front of the door, dreading the sight he would find once he went in. After taking a few seconds to collect himself, he opened the door and amidst all the boxes, clothes and things lying on the ground, he found Itachi sleeping soundly in his bed, face down, without a care in the world.

His dear, elder brother had the bed covers thrown on the floor, probably from moving around all night, and his arms were thrown around the pillow to keep it covering his head.

He thought about taking a bucket of water and throwing it to Itachi’s face to wake him up, but decided against it when he imagined Itachi’s reaction.

He looked around the room, looking for something to use to wake him up when he found a long stick leaning against the wall. He walked over it and took it in his hands, then knelt beside his brother and poked him on the side with it.

“Oi, Aniki…Aniki, wake up, we’re gonna be late…”

His tactic wasn’t working. Itachi was still sleeping and was dead to the world. Or maybe he really did die in his sleep, he couldn’t really tell since his brother didn’t snore. He quickly dismissed the thought when he heard his brother giggle and started moving around the bed. Maybe he was waking up?

Nevermind, he wasn’t waking up. He tried taking the pillow off Itachi’s head, but it didn’t budge since Itachi had a mean grip on it. "Aniki!"

Itachi’s eyes fluttered open sleepily before closing again, giggling.

“Ehehe…Just a little while longer…” Itachi whispered, taking his pillow off his head and hugging it tightly to his chest.

‘Why do I have to deal with this?’ Maybe he should just leave without his brother, and let him deal with getting up late and missing his appointment.

He didn't like to yell but it looked like he had no choice. “ITACHI, WAKE UP!” He yelled with all of his strength.

However, it was to no avail.

Itachi was still in bed hugging his pillow, but now he had a perverted smile on his face. Creepy. ‘He’s probably dreaming ecchi stuff. Ew.’

Itachi hugged the pillow tighter and started whispering. He leaned closer to hear what the other was whispering, but he couldn't hear much. He thought he heard a 'Make me' coming from his brother, but he wasn't sure because all of the sudden he was hit with the pillow and fell down on his butt.

‘Aniki!’ He looked at his brother again to see if he woke up, but Itachi was again hugging the pillow.

He still had to find a way to wake up Itachi and fast.

‘Maybe if…’

He went to his brother's closet, digging around the pile of boxes and clothes until he found what he was looking for. ‘Got it.’ After getting it, he went to his brother’s bedside and leaned closer to him, taking it in his hands and waving it around.

“Aniki, wake up! If you don’t I will…get rid of 'you-know-what'...I will cut off his ears and his adorable head, and feed him to the dogs from next door!” Sasuke whispered with what he hoped was a promising tone of voice.

Heh, and after all of these years, what do you know, it still worked.

Itachi bolted straight from bed and landed on top of it; long, black hair going in all directions, holding his pocket knife in his hand and pointing it at his adorable younger brother. Despite the rather blank look, he still looked scary.

“What... did you just say?”

"I think you heard me just fine."

And what was the item that was so important that when threatened, Itachi went so far as to threaten his brother with a knife? Well, everybody has a little secret or a secret obsession, and it turns out Itachi’s secret was that he had an emotional attachment to a plushy since childhood. This special plushy's name was Kuro-chan, and it was a small, black weasel (which was Itachi's favorite animal).

"Are you going to get up now?"

"Give it back or I'll throw this sharp, little knife at your stupid little head." he said, (threatened, more likely).

"Fine. Here" He finally threw Kuro-chan back to his owner.

Itachi finally calmed down when he had his plushy in his arms, hid his pocketknife from view ('Where does he hide that stuff?') and sat on his bed, placing Kuro-chan on top of his pillow and putting the covers around it. Now that he was calmer, he looked at his younger brother with a curious look on his sleepy face.

“...Is there a reason why you're bothering me, otouto, this early in the morning?” He asked his younger brother, looking annoyed and sleepy.

“Today is Monday."

Blank stare.

"It’s 7 in the morning."

Blank stare.

He tried again since it looked like Itachi was still in la-la land. "School starts at 7:30. Do the math, Itachi.”

Blink. Blink.

“…WHAT?! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?! OH FUCK, IT’S MONDAY AND I’M GOING TO BE LATE, FUCK!” Itachi bolted from bed, ran to the closet, picked up his clothes, and ran towards the bathroom. “Well, don’t just stand there like an idiot! Go and eat or something! Fuuuuck!” He closed the door loudly behind him with Sasuke still standing in the middle of the room, looking at the closed door.

And this is the newly revised/improved Prologue. . Please review!